Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
had that issue too

i got down through the ladder unto the platforms with the xenmorph looking aliens but i cannot go past the bottom right collapsed platform. Unless i was supposed to press another button somewhere in the hospital or upper floor level?!?

It's defeat the toy clown enemy then press the fire switch turn on the reactor and go back to the elevator lower floor then down the ladder. Is there another step missing or just glitched?
Nah I don't think you missed anything, the ladder leading down just didn't spawn for you too it seems. Either you can start a new game and hope for the ladder to be there, or wait until an update, that fixes this issue.

jxtaposeuser444

Nov 20, 2023
Nah I don't think you missed anything, the ladder leading down just didn't spawn for you too it seems. Either you can start a new game and hope for the ladder to be there, or wait until an update, that fixes this issue.
ah so thats it the ladder at the bottom of the 3 platforms didn't spawn
aight ill wait for an update / patch hopefully

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I like Magicka so I like the magic system, it gets a pass on that.
Biggest complaint is the platforming. Glad I didn't run into whatever bug people were complaining about. Beat the whole game and it was satisfying, minus the ending which was a little disappointing, just scrolling text on a screen.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
this had potential, it had some good ideas... but poorly executed
as things stand right now, their previous game, sus ritual, is better imo lol

Corax77

Jun 22, 2017
I see uncensored scenes on SteaɱDB but I read "censored" in the startpost for the final version. I'm confused. :p

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes