BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
It's nearly 2024, you'd think that by now, anyone interested in Hentai would know about the Japanese law that enforces censorship...

And yet somehow we still get morons complaining about it...

Well...

ANYway...

That synopsis seems to make about zero sense... Taking the one from dlsite and running it through more than one MTL makes more sense. That said... from what I remember, this circle's previous game was hot garbage. Hopefully this game will be better.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what people say in the long run...
People obviously know about Japanese censorship laws, but I'm still pretty sure they can make an uncensor patch separate from the game. Also why do people still use MTL? It's one of the worst ways of translating languages. Like do they not have ChatGPT in Japan or other AI translators?

Reactions: JackH13

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
People obviously know about Japanese censorship laws, but I'm still pretty sure they can make an uncensor patch separate from the game. Also why do people still use MTL? It's one of the worst ways of translating languages. Like do they not have ChatGPT in Japan or other AI translators?
For an uncensor patch to exist, the patch at least must be sold somewhere other than Japan on a different storefront that's completely disassociated from JP. From the looks of things, this circle doesn't have anything of the sort, and considering that they're relatively new in the grand scheme of things, that's not surprising. As such, it's unlikely that they can afford to make the effort to uncensor it when their primary audience is Japanese and that's where the bulk of their sales will be coming from.

Keep in mind that downloading the Kagura uncensor patches in JP is literally illegal, so a circle like this one can't just post them on their ci-en and say "Hey, only people outside of JP download this, k?".

As for MTL... MTL means machine translation. GPT is a form of MTL. Different from the way Google, or DeepL or Sugoi work, but it's still a form of MTL and still comes with the usual flaws of MTL unless you put in a lot of work to allow it to gain some level of context on the text it's translating. Even when you put in a lot of work, like Dazedanon does, it's still always easy to tell that the translation is MTL unless someone does a heavy editing pass on the text. At least, that's the case with 3.5.

We'll see if that will remain that well once GPT 4 becomes more accessible, or a GPT 4.5 or 5 becomes a thing that's accessible.

Reactions: JackH13

kobal

Jun 14, 2020
It's funny how every enemy respectfully pulls out before cumming and never creampies the MC:KEK:
Lmfao, my thoughts exactly, the only chad that creampies her is the fat clown. This game has quite good art, especially considering it's animated. The hottest scene in my opinion in this game is the forced blowjob + doggystyle. Love the back+ass detail.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone tell me how do you proceed after reaching the lower levels?
I'm stuck here.
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm missing something. I think I supposed to go down here, according to the map , but it won't let me fall off, and nowhere else to go.

Prime48

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how do you proceed after reaching the lower levels?
I'm stuck here.
I don't know if it's a bug or I'm missing something. I think I supposed to go down here, according to the map , but it won't let me fall off, and nowhere else to go.
There should be a ladder spawn in but I had to make a new game to start all over from the beginning just to get it work.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
How odd, maybe i did it wrong but a Gallery did not unlock even after i grabbed that Save?? maybe u need to get grabbed once to open it up? then u can just edit the File? aahhhhh nvm, its the camera in the bottom right silly me.

Honestly even with the gallery this game has nothing going for it, the H is all low Quality and the game is broken.

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
There should be a ladder spawn in but I had to make a new game to start all over from the beginning just to get it work.
That's what I was afraid of. New version mentioned this as a problem that has been fixed, I hoped that I was just missing something. Well, thank you for the answer, hope someone updates this so people don't run into this problem anymore.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
So what do the graphic violence scenes in this game look like? Mild or...purely gruesome?

jxtaposeuser444

Nov 20, 2023
That's what I was afraid of. New version mentioned this as a problem that has been fixed, I hoped that I was just missing something. Well, thank you for the answer, hope someone updates this so people don't run into this problem anymore.
had that issue too

i got down through the ladder unto the platforms with the xenmorph looking aliens but i cannot go past the bottom right collapsed platform. Unless i was supposed to press another button somewhere in the hospital or upper floor level?!?

It's defeat the toy clown enemy then press the fire switch turn on the reactor and go back to the elevator lower floor then down the ladder. Is there another step missing or just glitched?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes