Others - Completed - Witch of the Space Station [Final] [NoraHeart]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Lingtwik

I really liked the game at first, but it ended up being quite bad.

Gameplay really reminded me of Magicka games, where you could combine different elements to create stronger spells. However, this game has you combining the 3 runes of 4 elements. In total, you get around 20 spells that will help you throughout the game. I ended up barely used most of them, because I found few of them to be superior to the rest. Movements are clunky, jumping puzzles were annoying as well as dodging. Dodging is simple, it allows you to nullify all the damage, however it has a major flaw. When you are naked you can only dodge forward, and when you have clothes you can only dodge backwards. Which may lead to getting hit by slow projectiles after dodging.

Enemies. There isn't much of enemy variations, you can count them with both of your hands, plus few bosses. Fighting them wasn't really interesting or challenging. It did take me a few tries to beat the first one, but simply because I haven't tried all the spells at that point. Once I unlocked the light shield, it became trivial. I really liked how after being subdued by your enemies, your character loses her staff and is forced to run around naked, searching for it. However, it really lacks H-scene variations. For some reason human enemies have 10 H-scenes, meanwhile other common monsters (male and female mutants) only have 1 each, puppets have 2, not sure about the rest.

Arstyle is pretty weak. But I must note that some parts are pretty good, like the main character's sprite in the menu, and some of the scenes too. But the rest looks a bit weird or boring.

I haven't been able to beat the game because of a bug that stopped me from going further after defeating the second boss. But after I downloaded the save file, I realized that I haven't really missed anything. I don't recommend playing the game for the H-scenes, however the combat might be interesting for some people.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Gameplay far too grindy, H-scenes are not worth it at all, you frequently get lost even though there's a map, they spent all of their budget on magic spells and forgot about everything else. The game is functional, but very boring, skip this one.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

OrbitalTomato

Cute character, well drawn H scenes with a close-up, but unfortunately quite short. You can get captured and raped with a few different scenarios, and must then try to escape naked to recover your staff while dodging further rape - that part is pretty hot.
    The atmosphere of some levels is very well done with a good use of graphics, music and sound effects.
    Combat isn't very fun but has the merit of being slightly original, you combine runes to cast spells.
    You also get a small quality of life bonus spell to strip clothes from your character if enemies aren't being efficient enough, always helpful in an H game.
    Unfortunately that's where the good parts end because the level design is boring and the platforming, abolutely atrocious.
    There are not that many enemies (about 8) and if you find a gallery unlock you won't have much to watch (10 variations for the basic enemies but barely any for others).
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Thot Patrol

A pretty short, 20-30 minute game. The combat isn't all that great. The attacking can be slow and you can basically run past all the enemies, except for bosses. This game has a couple of sections involving platforming, which kills the momentum, atleast for me. There's a handful amount of enemies in the game with their own H scenes, but it's nothing really exciting. You do have to get caught by each enemy once to unlock the scene in the gallery (completing the game won't unlock any of them). The story is pretty much whatever. There's no special element to this game. There is a major bug that prevents progress to the next level (in the underground looking level with the xeno-like creatures), to which you have to restart back to the beginning and get there again.
    If you're bored, wouldn't mind checking this out
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rizzob

I like Magicka so I like the magic system, it gets a pass on that.

I have no idea why it's rated so low. It's a good game that's fairly simple once you get the hang of the mechanics. Only real downside is there is apparently a bug, which I did not run into, that prevents progress after beating the boss of Level 2.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Arrhenkigen

the game itself is not too bad, but the amount of creampie scenes are literally bare minimum, there are only 2. more or less a wasted potential from a game with nice graphics.
    the gameplay is somewhat long enough, but a bit too grindy.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

It's bad.

The platforming, the delayed combat, the 'upgrades', the map, the 'goal'.

The platforming is a single low awkward jump.
    The map is basically either continuous or segmented for platforming straight paths, that are uselessly turned into a labyrinth with multiple paths, most of which are dead ends and back you go to face the same enemies.
    The combat is delayed due to having to 'create' and then 'cast' spells, don't forget that you have to unlock them first and wait for mana to recharge. Health and clothes can be restored by spells, only max health and max mana have upgrades; basic fireball spam is best spell (other than wall and healing, that lead you to become a boring turret). Dash isn't usable.
    I don't know if there's a goal other than collecting lore along the way and getting lost in some direction.

It's bad, basic, boring, not fun.
    Could easily be a cash-grab with visuals as bait (it got me to try it after all).