Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Lol You're a weird dude! Lol

What kind of dialogue i should read in order to move forward in the plot and start working?

What should i read for saves to work correctly? Lol

Lol
I click on the cooking store, Amelia asks if I’m ready to start work, but i can’t make a choice yes or no, i’m just thrown on the map again and again !
What should I read?
Lol
View attachment 3537606 View attachment 3537607
#1,224

Yes, game still has bugs. After this you will probably be stuck at "buy flour" in your main quest section even if you have bought it. And you won't be able to buy any upgraded equipment for the cookie minigame, only the ramen cart. Just edit the money in. We'll need to restart for 0.2 anyway.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
#1,224

Yes, game still has bugs. After this you will probably be stuck at "buy flour" in your main quest section even if you have bought it. And you won't be able to buy any upgraded equipment for the cookie minigame, only the ramen cart. Just edit the money in. We'll need to restart for 0.2 anyway.
at this point it would be only fair if the dev gave us the update with some already made up saves... like one for every possible path

Reactions: Kliorkt and mma456

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
#1,224

Thank you, of course, but i won’t start from the beginning or 0.2, to spend several hours and catch another bug!

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
that is the main problem with godot... if I was the dev i'd really think about convert it all in renpy, even if that mean we'd have to wait a lot for next update

Reactions: ItsNotUs

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
guy please somebody respond, does anyone have a problem with renders turning all white?? if so how did you solve it??
I can't even see the extras image on the computer....

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hmm, based on the last 10 pages of the thread apparently only NTR players like this game. Guess it's easy to se what direction it will be developed in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skyler

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Hmm, based on the last 10 pages of the thread apparently only NTR players like this game. Guess it's easy to se what direction it will be developed in.
NGL I went for alpha, but failed the test. I know nothing about economics lol.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
My hunch is it's the opposite direction relationship. Meaning there are more ntr players because that's where the most development is right now. Going the non-ntr paths basically has the same sex scenes with Melissa in the shower yet less endgame stuff.

I'd guess this would change if the MC could finally make some kind of physical progress with Amelie or Ava or Pav (my fav).

Xantus 1230

Mar 26, 2022
#1,224

The Melissa quest has a surprise in for you Doesn't work when I'm in the lounge, it's not there or you have to do something first can someone help me

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Around 17:00 I keep getting this annoying beeping sound with no explanation on what's going on. Anyone have any idea what this is? I'm assuming it's a warning beep for an event going on, but I have no clue where it is.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Around 17:00 I keep getting this annoying beeping sound with no explanation on what's going on. Anyone have any idea what this is? I'm assuming it's a warning beep for an event going on, but I have no clue where it is.
Never heard of it.....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I get the same, it's everyday at 17 or 18 - sounds like a phone message coming in that's misfiring...

Bluntly I could poke around the scripts and try and trace it but I dont have the energy and that's the devs job.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yeah I get the same, it's everyday at 17 or 18 - sounds like a phone message coming in that's misfiring...

Bluntly I could poke around the scripts and try and trace it but I dont have the energy and that's the devs job.

If I remember correctly, it is associated with Fang's questline. As soon as I finished her update it stopped. Or it may have been a coincidence...or the San-Ti...or John Bigboote'...who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes