Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Equip the bag of flour in the work app, then try to press the cookie store button in the right hours
NoNonono dont do this, I know this is the "right" way to do it, but it's actually much faster to buy the level 1 bag to progress the quest, then go back to store and buy either the choco cookies or lvl 2 dough and equip one of those in your first open slot.

Through experimentation, the fastest leveling up to equip in order is either:

Level 2 dough ---> rolling pin ---> choco chip cookies ---> level 1 dough or

Level 2 dough ---> choco chip cookies --> rolling pin --> level 1 dough.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
The game is not friendly at all!!! - how to get started cook? I have an indicator to read and a cooking store - a bag of flour in the inventory, how can i start working? FFS!!! View attachment 3533961
I'd go as far as this game make sure to have every single hostile patterns an adult video game can have to waste as much of your time as it can.

• Quality render to pull you in
  • Badly used engine (does absolutely nothing more than Renpy' could have done)
  • highly regimented schedule of events (missed that one wednesday event you need for the plot to move forward? fuck you, you'll have to try on the next week)
  • Extremely limited scenes in which barely anything happen
  • Still show somewhat promise that get your hopes up it may become something

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
This grindy and senseless sandbox is bullshit. Why not use Ren'py? Why have it be in sandbox? Just to extend the playtime due to its grindiness and have an excuse for few content?

Reactions: elcaido19000

Joselito99

Apr 4, 2021
This grindy and senseless sandbox is bullshit. Why not use Ren'py? Why have it be in sandbox? Just to extend the playtime due to its grindiness and have an excuse for few content?
There are tons of games that aren´t Sandbox to choose from. It´s incredible that every Sandbox game is filled with these kind of comments. There are people, like me, who prefer Sandbox than VN, so I think it´s fair that we all have our share of games.
You have a point with Ren´py though

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Equip the bag of flour in the work app, then try to press the cookie store button in the right hours
How equip the bag of flour in the work app?
If I click on it, an inscription appears that this bag of flour is used for work and that’s it.

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
How equip the bag of flour in the work app?
If I click on it, an inscription appears that this bag of flour is used for work and that’s it.
OMG.... read my playthrough.... this game is great and its soo easy.... Just read the dialogs lol :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
OMG.... read my playthrough.... this game is great and its soo easy.... Just read the dialogs lol :ROFLMAO:
Lol You're a weird dude! Lol

What kind of dialogue i should read in order to move forward in the plot and start working?

What should i read for saves to work correctly? Lol

Lol
I click on the cooking store, Amelia asks if I’m ready to start work, but i can’t make a choice yes or no, i’m just thrown on the map again and again !
What should I read?
Lol
2024-04-13_201754.png 2024-04-13_201802.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Lol You're a weird dude! Lol

What kind of dialogue i should read in order to move forward in the plot and start working?

What should i read for saves to work correctly? Lol

Lol
I click on the cooking store, Amelia asks if I’m ready to start work, but i can’t make a choice yes or no, i’m just thrown on the map again and again !
What should I read?
Lol
View attachment 3537606 View attachment 3537607
Relax... Check your PM ;)

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Hi guys, seems like i have a big problem with some renders going full white while gaming, like the special wallappers in the computer but it also happens during the plot...
anybody had this problem?? if so please share me what you did

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
There are tons of games that aren´t Sandbox to choose from. It´s incredible that every Sandbox game is filled with these kind of comments. There are people, like me, who prefer Sandbox than VN, so I think it´s fair that we all have our share of games.
You have a point with Ren´py though
There are sandbox games that aren't grindy. When a sandbox is grindy, it's mainly there to unnecessarily lengthen a game and adds little to the actual content. A dev could go around saying the new update has 2 hours of gameplay, only for most of those time spent on grinding and the actual new renders are only few.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There are sandbox games that aren't grindy. When a sandbox is grindy, it's mainly there to unnecessarily lengthen a game and adds little to the actual content. A dev could go around saying the new update has 2 hours of gameplay, only for most of those time spent on grinding and the actual new renders are only few.
Yeah - there are certainly also games where a sandbox is well suited to the style of gameplay - true open ended worlds like A struggle with sin or Love&Sex Second base....the common denominator being both have tons of characters you can interact with at any given time as opposed to gating each characters content behind progression with others.....

That's the real issue here, it's not the inherent sandbox, it's that progress with a given character almost always requires pre-reqs with another character. If the dev wanted to make it a real sandbox experience, he could easily do so by removing these gates - like the player can acquire strength from the start, or not have Nora's start locked behind MC progression.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
There's sandbox, then there's sand in the gearbox. Some games use the format to allow for freedom of movement. They can still incorporate linear and chronological progression that seems natural...or at least approximates forward movement.

But there are others that use the format because they are unimaginative and/or lazy and/or greedy...well, you get the point. What I don't understand in the ones that have repetitive scenes is why they don't even try to have a little variety. I remember the worst coded game I've ever seen (Foot of the Mountain) or something like that. The guy literally had some scenes that would have to be played 30+ times before advancement. 30 freaking times with the same CG and dialog. For the love of peaches, why is it so hard to put code in that randomizes the scenes? Four options, with #1 getting hit 50% of the time; #2 getting 30%; so on....At lease there'd be a little variety and not a lot of extra work.

This game employs both methods. It gives freedom of movement with some degree of progression in some of the sandbox, but it also has elements of inane repetition with the same scenes doing the Pete and Repeat dance (sand in the gearbox).

Learn how to code a few random number generators. We'd all be a bit happier. :)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Relax... Check your PM ;)
Dude, i don’t understand what you want from me?
- My game got stuck on the cooking quest with Amelia
- Most of the quests are done or stopped at the inscription follow the main quest
- I can't run with Pavani because i can't buy running shoes.
- I can't help Pang since i don't run with Pavani!
You see??? For this i need money, but the cooking quest is f@cking buggy!

What do you suggest - i need start the game from the very beginning?

If there is no cheat for money, then i saw this project in a grave! People above write correctly - the game has a lot of potential, but the game engine is complete cr@p!!!

Last edited:

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
- Most of the quests are done or stopped at the inscription follow the main quest

If there is no cheat for money, then i saw this project in a grave! People above write correctly - the game has a lot of potential, but the game engine is complete cr@p!!!
I am having the same issues. I did what was recommended and quit the game and reloaded the save. Just Amelia asking if I am ready then being sent to the overworld map. It is frustrating trying to bypass it lol. Very good renders, but the overall way the game is built around grinding frustrates me a bit. It prevents me from wanting to start over just to get caught in another bug or unknown "wrong" choice.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
Hi guys, seems like i have a big problem with some renders going full white while gaming, like the special wallappers in the computer but it also happens during the plot...
anybody had this problem?? if so please share me what you did
Anybody who can help me please?

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
- I can't run with Pavani because i can't buy running shoes.
- I can't help Pang since i don't run with Pavani!

I did send you this on your PM....

Try this ;)

I wanted the hard NTR and the masturbation scene, how i did it.....

1. Chosing 4th answer james losing all women.
2. You start with Amelia, you need to start the cookieshop fast.
3. Meantime Ava, you need her to start Pavani. Meantime, getting corruption points for all the girls, i diddnt care for love so much.
Then just follow the hints for the girls..... In 4 weeks you have the cookie shop and 3000.... I stayed under 3000 not to fuck up something.
Meanwhile Mina is importent for this path. You cant just "say no to everything and treat her like shit..." like somebody wrote.
1st question, i diddnt go with her.
2nd sms question if you wanna meet and help her, say YES. If you say no to meeting her, she will stop to contact you.
The questions were logical. If you answer correct and she pass the test, i got a BJ in the hotelroom, you can maybe get more i you have more love points, idk...
For my path, i chosed the most stupid answers and she failed, thats it...
4. Dont know if its a glitch, but it took me 6 wednesdays with Shrek in the bar before Pavani invite you run with her.
5. 5 times running with Pavani then gym.
6. Strengt goes in 2 3 days, you have those meals in the fridge.
7. Help Fang 5 times, 2,5 days, 2 a day
8. I worked with ramen 2 3 days plus cookies, you have 3000....
Then its straiight forward.... The new guy, they sleeping over, then Nora, Shrek and bathroom on second floor and thats it for chapter 1.
My known issuses...
1. Going to work.... i loaded a save or launched the game again and loaded from main menu.
2. Sometimes i diddnt get payed selling cookies.... Remember to upgrade the store and buy ingredients.
3. People dissapearing lol :D Shrek and Nora... I could see them in 2 seconds then they were gone.... Hahaha :D
Solution the same as in going to work or be quick with your controller hehehe
4. Shrek in the bar , hint is saying 6pm, but he shows up 5pm for 2 seconds sometimes...

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I did send you this on your PM....

Try this ;)

I wanted the hard NTR and the masturbation scene, how i did it.....

1. Chosing 4th answer james losing all women.
2. You start with Amelia, you need to start the cookieshop fast.
3. Meantime Ava, you need her to start Pavani. Meantime, getting corruption points for all the girls, i diddnt care for love so much.
Then just follow the hints for the girls..... In 4 weeks you have the cookie shop and 3000.... I stayed under 3000 not to fuck up something.
Meanwhile Mina is importent for this path. You cant just "say no to everything and treat her like shit..." like somebody wrote.
1st question, i diddnt go with her.
2nd sms question if you wanna meet and help her, say YES. If you say no to meeting her, she will stop to contact you.
The questions were logical. If you answer correct and she pass the test, i got a BJ in the hotelroom, you can maybe get more i you have more love points, idk...
For my path, i chosed the most stupid answers and she failed, thats it...
4. Dont know if its a glitch, but it took me 6 wednesdays with Shrek in the bar before Pavani invite you run with her.
5. 5 times running with Pavani then gym.
6. Strengt goes in 2 3 days, you have those meals in the fridge.
7. Help Fang 5 times, 2,5 days, 2 a day
8. I worked with ramen 2 3 days plus cookies, you have 3000....
Then its straiight forward.... The new guy, they sleeping over, then Nora, Shrek and bathroom on second floor and thats it for chapter 1.
My known issuses...
1. Going to work.... i loaded a save or launched the game again and loaded from main menu.
2. Sometimes i diddnt get payed selling cookies.... Remember to upgrade the store and buy ingredients.
3. People dissapearing lol :D Shrek and Nora... I could see them in 2 seconds then they were gone.... Hahaha :D
Solution the same as in going to work or be quick with your controller hehehe
4. Shrek in the bar , hint is saying 6pm, but he shows up 5pm for 2 seconds sometimes...
OMG!
2. You start with Amelia, you need to start the cookieshop fast. - Not working!

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes