Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
IDK, I kept waiting for Damien to do something, I mean he looked like he was taking liberties groping Amelia during that baking sequence, but nothing after that. Damien at least to this point in the game is a Beta through and through though, and based on the novel choices for Melissa's book, the bad guy wins all the girls, with the help of the novels MC's wife, she helped the bad guy get each of the girls one by one...one guy, not 3 or more. So I think it'll be Ted that gets to the rest after Melissa is fully converted into Mina 2.0
I think it's more a function of this story being incomplete than anything else. I wouldn't read it as 'Damien just has a doormat end and Ted gets all the girls on dark path'.... my suspicion is while Ted serves as the ntr antagonist for Melissa and Mina, either/both Damien and Andy will serve as the ntr antagonists for the daughters and Nora.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Ah, Andy. The borderline retarded antagonist. The only one the 3 that I absolutely cockblock at every turn for being too stupid. The girls deserve better than that and I hope there will be other options.

There is that one event where Damien stares at Ava in a hungry manner so I think it will go somewhere.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
This is actually a really decent game atm, the story and writing is good and I like pretty much all the characters. I look forward to how it progresses.

I am a bit confused though I am not sure that I have progressed in the Dark path properly, I have kept the powerscore in the minuses and Mina doesn't text anymore since she is with Ted are their not really any NTR bits in the game yet.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is actually a really decent game atm, the story and writing is good and I like pretty much all the characters. I look forward to how it progresses.

I am a bit confused though I am not sure that I have progressed in the Dark path properly, I have kept the powerscore in the minuses and Mina doesn't text anymore since she is with Ted are their not really any NTR bits in the game yet.
It's convoluted, to actually get the mina ntr stuff you have to be friendly with her and help her with her exam, then have her fail the test.

Reactions: redhatter

Chidoristreams

Oct 9, 2022
i wish there were more women to interact with and ntr content but that would seem like a 10-year plan. i really do envy the people in the future with faster update rates. :cry:

LC...

Nov 20, 2021
Okay... Im not much for writing but i just love this game soo i wanted to adress the complaining part of the players.
People wanted walkthrough, but the game is pretty straight forward with the hints in the game.
I wanted the hard NTR and the masturbation scene, how i did it.....

1. Chosing 4th answer james losing all women.
2. You start with Amelia, you need to start the cookieshop fast.
3. Meantime Ava, you need her to start Pavani. Meantime, getting corruption points for all the girls, i diddnt care for love so much.
Then just follow the hints for the girls..... In 4 weeks you have the cookie shop and 3000.... I stayed under 3000 not to fuck up something.
Meanwhile Mina is importent for this path. You cant just "say no to everything and treat her like shit..." like somebody wrote.
1st question, i diddnt go with her.
2nd sms question if you wanna meet and help her, say YES. If you say no to meeting her, she will stop to contact you.
The questions were logical. If you answer correct and she pass the test, i got a BJ in the hotelroom, you can maybe get more i you have more love points, idk...
For my path, i chosed the most stupid answers and she failed, thats it...
4. Dont know if its a glitch, but it took me 6 wednesdays with Shrek in the bar before Pavani invite you run with her.
5. 5 times running with Pavani then gym.
6. Strengt goes in 2 3 days, you have those meals in the fridge.
7. Help Fang 5 times, 2,5 days, 2 a day
8. I worked with ramen 2 3 days plus cookies, you have 3000....
Then its straiight forward.... The new guy, they sleeping over, then Nora, Shrek and bathroom on second floor and thats it for chapter 1.
My known issuses...
1. Going to work.... i loaded a save or launched the game again and loaded from main menu.
2. Sometimes i diddnt get payed selling cookies.... Remember to upgrade the store and buy ingredients.
3. People dissapearing lol :D Shrek and Nora... I could see them in 2 seconds then they were gone.... Hahaha :D
Solution the same as in going to work or be quick with your controller hehehe
4. Shrek in the bar , hint is saying 6pm, but he shows up 5pm for 2 seconds sometimes...

Got left, quest with Nora, im suppose to wait couple of days for her. Skipped 2 weeks , nothing happened.

Otherwise, great game EON, cant wait for chapter 2 (y)(y)(y):love::love::love:
here is the walkthrough

Reactions: redhatter
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes