• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018

I'm thinking about calling the new game "My Virgin Bride," or perhaps "Your Virgin Bride." Or maybe just "The Sham Marriage." But maybe you guys have a better title? I'm open to suggestions.
How about 'Green Card', like the 1990 film starring Gérard Depardieu and Andie MacDowell?

Also, your renders are looking great, I can't wait to try this out :) (y)

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm thinking about calling the new game "My Virgin Bride," or perhaps "Your Virgin Bride." Or maybe just "The Sham Marriage." But maybe you guys have a better title? I'm open to suggestions. As soon as I have it fully created and uploaded to various sharing sites (like MEGA, NOPY, etc.) , I'll create its own thread.
How about Come Down is Real, because let's face it, with that premise - after a while, something's got to give.

Also, if you need help, I can volunteer as a proofreader. Not a writer since I'm already committed to another game but just a pair of eyes to check on your dialogue before it goes up.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
How about Come Down is Real, because let's face it, with that premise - after a while, something's got to give.

Also, if you need help, I can volunteer as a proofreader. Not a writer since I'm already committed to another game but just a pair of eyes to check on your dialogue before it goes up.
That's a great title! I'll definitely think about it.

And if I need another pair of eyes, I'll let you and other interested parties know! Thanks!

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
Are you for real, is 3Diddly back ? I will be one of the persons that will enjoy this - as I enjoyed a lot your style and how beautiful you made the previous games and the charracters and clothes as well - this picture is certainly a proof for one of them - Katie Corruption -, despite everything that happened in the past.
So, Welcome Back 3Diddly, we missed you !
Hopefully you will finish this game as well in one day - won't be soon for sure but my hope don't stop, and I am sure that I am not the only one that wish this game also to be finished some day.
So, again, all the best!

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Are you for real, is 3Diddly back ? I will be one of the persons that will enjoy this - as I enjoyed a lot your style and how beautiful you made the previous games and the charracters and clothes as well - this picture is certainly a proof for one of them - Katie Corruption -, despite everything that happened in the past.
So, Welcome Back 3Diddly, we missed you !
Hopefully you will finish this game as well in one day - won't be soon for sure but my hope don't stop, and I am sure that I am not the only one that wish this game also to be finished some day.
So, again, all the best!

Hi I'm 3Diddly, and I create adult themed games.
My previous works:
Hannah's Corruption (Complete)
Katie's Corruption (Currently working on endings. 3/7 endings complete March 27, 2020)

that is wat i found on his patreon page.

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hi Guys (and maybe Girls, who knows?),

Well, the first version of the game is completed. I kind of “applied” to have the thread created, then went to sleep, then woke up to see it had been created and lots of people are commenting on it (some are angry, haha). I didn’t think it was going to happen so fast.

I feel bad because I wanted you guys to know first, because you’ve been encouraging me from the beginning. Sorry about that...

But here’s the thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-virgin-bride-v0-07-sukebe-sensei.49066/#post-3244831

This first version isn’t as complete as I was hoping. One of the three threads is only halfway where I want it to be. But I worried it might take me another week, and I wanted to get it out there soon because lots of people are shut in around the world at the moment and maybe getting a little bored.

Anyway, if you’re not upset at how I botched the rollout, take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Well, the first version of the game is completed. I kind of “applied” to have the thread created, then went to sleep, then woke up to see it had been created and lots of people are commenting on it (some are angry, haha).
The easiest thing to be is a critic which is why many are critics and few are Devs.

Keep a thick skin and make YOUR art, your way. We've got your back. :)

Reactions: Sukebe_S

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Is this game abandoned for real? He already completed katie's corruption and currently in the making of a new game. I also noticed Wifey's Dilemma is nowhere to be found in his patreon. Man, it would suck if he actually abandon this game. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate Sukube-sensei's as well, but 3diddly's different in a way that it kept me on checking in this thread that maybe it has an update in spite of his disappearance. I really hope he gets the motivation of continuing this one.

Reactions: jdoejd and Sukebe_S

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 619436
The first version of the game is released!
Genre: Harem
Changelog:
Introductory date to 3 Sugar Babies:
- April: April is a young girl who loves designer bags and shoes! She's single, and willing to do anything to get what she wants!
- Brianne: Brianne is a struggling music student. She needs to pay her rent, and is willing to hide how she will earn money from her current boyfriend!
- Lee: Married for a year, this young woman needs to get out of some debt issues fast. She wants a platonic relationship... for now!
You can already pick the Guidance or Corruption Paths. See the game guide on for details.
Sugar Baby Galore (Game): Version 0.1 PC: Mac: Android:
This version is a public download, but for those of you who paid the 15$ all inclusive package, I'll release 0.1b at the end of the month so you can get the latest content!

Reactions: Sukebe_S

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Sugar Baby Galore 0.2 Release notes:

-276 new renders added compared to 0.1!
-3000 lines of additional coding added compared to 0.1!

What's new:
2 new scripted dates for all 3 Sugar babies

In 0.2 April has begun her physical transformation depending on her route (Guidance or Corruption).
There are completely different renders for each route!
The other girls will begin their physical transformation soon!

Random date system added!
- Random dates are dates that happen between scripted dates.
- The location, the Sugar baby's clothing, the events are all randomized to provide for an interesting experience.
- The further you get in scripted dates, the more scenes that are added to the random date system.

Random event system added!
- Random events may happen at the end of every week.
- The event may be important to advance with the Sugar Baby, or it may just be a bonus for you to enjoy.
- The further you get in scripted dates, the more events there are available!

After you've been through the scripted dates, you can keep playing the random dates to see different scenes!

Play the game in different routes to collect all the photos in the photo gallery for each Sugar Baby!
Gotta collect 'em all!!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I think he learned his lessons by not adding his new game an NTR elements. Well, let's see how far can he go with that.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
there is NTR in his new game lol but not from the mc his POV.
well, I've played the game and didn't see it, and there's no ntr tag also. The man said it himself that he was sick of people complaining about ntr that's why he wants to make that game different.

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
well, I've played the game and didn't see it, and there's no ntr tag also. The man said it himself that he was sick of people complaining about ntr that's why he wants to make that game different.
But Lee is married and she can become a sexslave so it is still considered NTR lol but also as i sayd before it is not the NTR from the mc point of view.

Reactions: Koulo077

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Someone mentioned this in another thread as the girl from this game turns up briefly in the devs new game as a blonde smokeshow ... I honestly wasn't sure if I'd played this one or not so gave it a whirl ... it's a shame it's abandoned as it's pretty decent but obviously pretty short and cuts out before anything good.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes