• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Damn, abandoned. Seemed nice too. Is the dev really working on other games? Why bother?

1996hong

Jun 1, 2020
last week i played the new acerola game it was full japanase but managed to finish it somehow ,its heavy cuckolding game with light NTR i really enjoyed it you should give it a try if you like the genre. Hubby can pimp out the wife at night to the town (while the wife banged the hubby watches him in corner and faps :eek:penedeyewink:) Also you play as the Wife :FeelsGoodMan:
Could you share the name of the game? Thanks!

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This story would work better as something like "Life with Mary" : regular slice of life, not too much drama, emphasis on slow, believable relationship development ( since the setup is the same). Pure romance story, with maybe lust alternative path ( open relationship where you both see other people).
Imo, it went completely in wrong direction with whole shady company using secretaries as sex slaves, bizarre narrative spin.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
This story would work better as something like "Life with Mary" : regular slice of life, not too much drama, emphasis on slow, believable relationship development ( since the setup is the same). Pure romance story, with maybe lust alternative path ( open relationship where you both see other people).
Imo, it went completely in wrong direction with whole shady company using secretaries as sex slaves, bizarre narrative spin.
The narrative is totally congruent with other things this Dev has done.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
this game is of a type of genre that is basically corruption on a corporate level likened to the abandoned game the intern or the game deviant discoveries I'd love to see more of this game and more of the game inspired by this one my virgin bride

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Shame that this is abandoned, the girl MC is so cute, this ends just when things are getting interesting =\

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes