3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I have seen the new changelog and it looks good. It confirmed my estimations in prior posts about the influence of earlier decisions and stats/traits combinations. Very nice that we can, depending on our "trait/stats/event decisions profile",beat/outperfom our rival/friend/aquaintanceseven on the hard and full NTR paths. And that it has consequences beyond cosmetic with positive outcomes for the MC. (unless being on the special NTR path)
Since I am rather sure Joshy92 will ask something to that effect, I just ask it right here: While it is mainly for the sharing/swinging paths, but it has impact on the other main paths result also, can we even if our MC performs great in the game, let Mei go to Jamal´s flat and after she comes home, having the scenes/reward from Mei for being a good sportsman coming in 0.5? For some players this would be a great option for roleplay.

Reactions: Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Saw the beginning of your post about the Android version, with it´s hard limit on game size. since it was a patron only post I do not know what came later in it, but I have seen forum posts how other game developers try to handle this size limit. It seems that it is possible to have a "game file" and a "package file" filled with renders, music, etc. This package file can be larger than the 2GB limit of Android for game files. Hope this can help you.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018

Saw the beginning of your post about the Android version, with it´s hard limit on game size. since it was a patron only post I do not know what came later in it, but I have seen forum posts how other game developers try to handle this size limit. It seems that it is possible to have a "game file" and a "package file" filled with renders, music, etc. This package file can be larger than the 2GB limit of Android for game files. Hope this can help you.
Yes, by doing the apk+rpa file

Reactions: Back and Turret

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
There are lots of weird continuity issues in this game. E.g.: When you disable Sharing (but enable NTR), so you turn off the "Cuckold" path, it should be possible to "snoop" on the wife and then, naturally, confront her about it.

In one playthrough I caught my wife in the bathroom with Mr. Davis and my character said "how could you", then I went back home, with nothing happening, then when I selected "Spend time with Wife" it said "A few weeks later" and she had a style change and nothing is explained about how this encounter was handled! Apparently my Character just 'let it slide' that he caught his wife in the bathroom giving a Blowjob to another man and didn't break up over it? This is never adressed in the game at all.

Plenty of scenarios like this. There is also the scene where she can "join the Pledged", and if you refuse, she will be told to dress up and leave, but if you later decide to "hack the cameras" you can see her having sex with Mr. Davis during the "ritual", despite refusing earlier.

There are so many examples of this, it's weird.

In addition: I also have a bug right now. Where, if my wife decides to live with "Mr Davis" (in one playthrough she lied and said she stayed with Lee), I can skip weeks forever, but I never have any option to do anything There is no one to snoop on, I can't spend time with the wife, and nothing eventful happened at work either. I have probably gone through 20 weeks with nothing happening. Is this intended?

Reactions: Demnor

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There are lots of weird continuity issues in this game. E.g.: When you disable Sharing (but enable NTR), so you turn off the "Cuckold" path, it should be possible to "snoop" on the wife and then, naturally, confront her about it.

In one playthrough I caught my wife in the bathroom with Mr. Davis and my character said "how could you", then I went back home, with nothing happening, then when I selected "Spend time with Wife" it said "A few weeks later" and she had a style change and nothing is explained about how this encounter was handled! Apparently my Character just 'let it slide' that he caught his wife in the bathroom giving a Blowjob to another man and didn't break up over it? This is never adressed in the game at all.

Plenty of scenarios like this. There is also the scene where she can "join the Pledged", and if you refuse, she will be told to dress up and leave, but if you later decide to "hack the cameras" you can see her having sex with Mr. Davis during the "ritual", despite refusing earlier.

There are so many examples of this, it's weird.

In addition: I also have a bug right now. Where, if my wife decides to live with "Mr Davis" (in one playthrough she lied and said she stayed with Lee), I can skip weeks forever, but I never have any option to do anything There is no one to snoop on, I can't spend time with the wife, and nothing eventful happened at work either. I have probably gone through 20 weeks with nothing happening. Is this intended?
In my experience, WDR should be played with either sharing + NTR disabled (pure romance paths without any serious rival) or sharing + NTR enabled (all paths possible, from pure romance with a serious rival over sharing/swinging to the NTR paths), special case is the hardcore mode, which enforces NTR no matter what.
"Weird continuity" mostly pops up on hardcore mode, since it enfoces the NTR scenes no matter your other choices (is for the NTR lovers) and if you enable only NTR, since you cut off yourself from some options. In essence, hardcore mode and only NTR enabled leads to a selfish wife and a doormat MC and that is intentional, because it cuts you off from gaining many positive influence with your wife, esp. if you have snoop (hint: if you do not want NTR, you have to use snoop very tactically if you gain this skill). Leading to NTRing yourself, because you will never get enough positive relations with your wife to really become a couple.
The "sharing" option enabled allows you to gain much more positive influence with your wife depending on your choices, no matter if you have snoop or not. You can play the game towards e.g. a pure romance path just with a serious rival to win over in the mix. Or towards happy sharing/swinging with your friends. But you can also go towards harder cuckolding and NTR, with your rival winning your wife over.

As for the bug: It could be a bug, but it sounds more that you reached the end of content on the harder NTR paths on the Lee/Davis side. You might have encountered a render which tells you this.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
does anyone have a save to unlock the whole gallery? I'm also fine with a mod if it exists to do it
A really late response, but I just started to play WDR again, got bored hunting down locked replays and wrote a really small script that unlocks game's replays and achievements. Simply put attached file to /game folder (as usual). Or make one yourself:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You may want to comment out/delete parts you don't want to unlock.

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Have read the public changelog for 0.50 and it sounds good. The continuation of the basketball game for the pure romance paths and parts of the sharing/swinging paths, maybe even some of the NTR paths, if I understood it correctly. On the pure romance paths Jamal and Rashon are not even present, the game obviously played with some random guys/girls for fun. As an aside, this game sounds like a good possibility for Mei to show off if she has exhibitionism on pure romance. With our couple having further fun after.;)
On the sharing/swinging paths it seems to depend on our decisions earlier in the game and how well we play this street game (our stats being important) how the event ends. It was mentioned that parts of the sharing/swinging paths end with scenes from 0.50, so a win in the street game leads toward 0.50 scenes. If my read on this is correct, then you can choose to let Mei have fun with Jamal/Rashon and if you also played the basketball game well, Mei returns home for some victory fun with our MC (which would be part of the 0.50 scenes) afterwards.
On the NTR routes it seems also possible to change towards softer and non-NTR stuff, going by the wording, if tougher to reach than on other routes. You certainly can let the NTR paths play out as intended too.
Outside the various paths I am curious how Mei´s new look will be. We saw some preview pics but this certainly does not tell all that much, since she is clothed for a sports game.
I look forward to play the new version one day.

Bye

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes