VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wife's Day [v0.2 Pre-Alpha] [Purple Game]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
To much russian
agree!
and if one takes the time to have a look at other games code and translation most games with massive bugs or crude 2D / 3D cg are russian made. pure coincidence ?!? is sloppiness a russian trait ?!? or are just all the sloppy russian coders trying to get their bs onto patreon?!? though i must admit theres like 2 or 4 russian guys / teams that do incredibly good work with solid code, good to almost perfect translations and really awsome storylines. i wish the other guys made an effort to learn from those awsome ppl!!!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Feels like the cheap ripoff of GGGB tbh.
The art is not that good and the writing is very basic.

With a lot of work this might be a nice game in several month (with this amount of content per update).

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It's interesting that not a single decision that you make in v0.1.1 is stored by the game. It is almost like the author doesn't know how to handle variables.

And what is wrong with her nose?

Sep 15, 2017
Come on, you guys are acting like GGGB Draws everything from scratch itself. It also uses the same technique, and I do not see anything wrong with that.
And about "Lighting and shading are completely ignored"
GGGB ignored it too. This is the whole point of such arts.
And here's the proof
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't that the chick who killed herself because she did that scene? August Ames, I believe is her name. Interesting way to memorialize her.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Isn't that the chick who killed herself because she did that scene? August Ames, I believe is her name. Interesting way to memorialize her.
Nah she killed herself because the gay mafia and other brainlets online bullied her for not wanting to have sex with a gay man. Calling her homophobic for not wanting to risk getting AIDS.:WutFace: Trying to understand any of this might make your brain crash.

Reactions: T800 and Aloelihim
Sep 15, 2017
Nah she killed herself because the gay mafia and other brainlets online bullied her for not wanting to have sex with a gay man. Calling her homophobic for not wanting to risk getting AIDS.:WutFace: Trying to understand any of this might make your brain crash.
Oh yeah, you're right. I think another actress killed herself because of black interracial scene.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
WOW. Loved it. Lots of Teasing and no actual penetration. Good, I like It and eagerly waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Lika

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
İ love Games were you are the Wife / Daughter and you can Decide the Faith, even better with Son and İncest. İ will wait and hope this Game will see a Future were its playeble for Hours. :) See you guys in Hopefully a Month or Twice :D

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is the boyfriend black ?

Cause if he is I am going to play this game just to cuck the hell out of him (breath of fresh air to see a black dude getting cucked rather than being the scumbag loser that cucks a cooler dude).
The cuck is never the "cooler dude". No matter the skin color. :pokerFace:

Reactions: Dadboii and T800

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
IMHO, the "art" in this game can be broken down like this. A normal photograph was found and opened in Photoshop, and a transparent layer was created and used as tracing paper. Bucket fill. The details the autist chose to trace or not reveal a very amateur level of skill and knowledge of anatomy, as well. Lighting and shading are completely ignored...
i know this was supposed to say artist but it had me chuckle a bit. ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The cuck is never the "cooler dude". No matter the skin color. :pokerFace:
I dont know about that... in GGGB The boyfriend was cooler than Jack, Tyrone, The 2 gang-bangers, Arthur, the mom's new lover, etc... He was just less cool than The artist guy, Eva, and Jessica... ohh and the swinger couple from the library...

Im sure in this game its going to be different. Its going to be more like Elena's Life, where the fiance is a total loser who is only better than Jamal, but more pathetic than even the neet nerd...

vultron

May 19, 2018
Opinion: It was a big mistake to have her cheat without it being the players decision best we can do is stop it from going too far bad move in my opinion such large decisions with such large ramifications should be completely up to players.

Purple Game

Sep 13, 2018
Opinion: It was a big mistake to have her cheat without it being the players decision best we can do is stop it from going too far bad move in my opinion such large decisions with such large ramifications should be completely up to players.
Do not worry, in the next version I will update the decision system in the game and add points. So it will be possible not to cheat on her husband at all.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Wife's day v0.1.1
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote