VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wife's Day [v0.2 Pre-Alpha] [Purple Game]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad that there is GGGB and shows how to make this good.

Its not bad, but very rough and the new content is really short. I mean later with more branches like GGGB its ok that there is not that much, but currently there are only small variations and still the update dont delivers much new.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
To bad that there is GGGB and shows how to make this good.

Its not bad, but very rough and the new content is really short. I mean later with more branches like GGGB its ok that there is not that much, but currently there are only small variations and still the update dont delivers much new.
If im not mistaken its pre-aöpha though, as with GGGB there are several updates for each version, so more is expected befored the version is finalised. i Think..

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
of all the art styles why would you try to imitate GGGB? it's fucking nightmare inducing.

nsj

May 18, 2018
of all the art styles why would you try to imitate GGGB? it's fucking nightmare inducing.
Because tracing is easier than making your own art. Same with most of the other games stealing assets from other games, or just doing minor changes.

D

Deleted member 451676

I hope the GGGB art style doesn't become common.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Because tracing is easier than making your own art. Same with most of the other games stealing assets from other games, or just doing minor changes.
yea but at least daz models looks good if generic, these on the other hand are just disturbing.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Tried it. There's still a lot of work to do: the text/dialogues and the language is just terrible, there's plenty of choices that are just fake, and the art needs to get better sooner or later. We're miles and miles from the quality if gggb, I don't know if he can get there.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Don't compare this game to GGGB it is not fair because that game is already old it is only natural that , that game has so many contents already, this one is just the 2nd version and who knows if it reach version 0.21 like GGGB, you guys might eat what you said

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Gggb was already really good quality right after the first release

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I hope the GGGB art style doesn't become common.
i agree.. something new or unexpected would be awesome.. just CG's are not enough..
Are you two for real? lol GGGB art style is fucking awesome, it feels more erotic when it's that kind of style. The only thing i don't like is the background of it. Other then that i wish more games had it, so many stories to be made with that kind of style. GGGB with the teen theme, this with the wife and who knows what else that can be made.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Are you two for real? lol GGGB art style is fucking awesome, it feels more erotic when it's that kind of style. The only thing i don't like is the background of it. Other then that i wish more games had it, so many stories to be made with that kind of style. GGGB with the teen theme, this with the wife and who knows what else that can be made.
Then enjoy.. its simply not for my taste..

D

Deleted member 451676

I think it's something I would enjoy once because it's unique, like with GGGB, but it's definitely not something I want to see often. And I definitely don't feel it makes anything more erotic.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Wife's Day v0.2Pre-Alpha
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
my friend changes the download link because since mega can not be downloaded.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
here waiting for the next version and it took somethi will be that he abandoned the project. If you need help you can contact me.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote