VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.3.5 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A funny game, especially in those moments when the backstories of the residents of the house are shown.

An old lonely man grieving for his wife.
A fat loser who lives in his parents' basement.
Teenager with a permanent boner.
It's so sad and disheartening( I feel so sorry for them.
"But, I know how to make them happy! Let them bang my wife! (who, by the way, also has a sad backstory)"

Oh, and of course, most importantly, they all have giant dicks.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Overview:
Swinging/sharing/netorase will be the main focus of the game. There will be no cheating and humiliation.​
:love: Swinging without ntr stuff? sign me up!

-edit, scratch that enthusiasm, what's the obsession with gross old men and little boys? For a non-ntr title, it sure has the regular cast of characters. If you're not worried about scaring off the crowd that gets insecure the moment another attractive male comes into a scene, then just have that, looks asthetically better than geriatrics.

Last edited:

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
:love: Swinging without? sign me up!

-edit, scratch that enthusiasm, what's the obsession with gross old men and little boys? For a non-ntr title, it sure has the regular cast of characters. If you're not worried about scaring off the crowd that gets insecure the moment another attractive male comes into a scene, then just have that, looks asthetically better than geriatrics.
This.Not that I mind with what we have but adding a confident playboy womanizer type will be cool aswell.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Maybe not humiliation but you do know there is no such thing as sharing without cheating right? That type of lifestyle is not sustainable for very long without jealous cheating or cheating out of spite. Just saying...
Ah yes, all married swingers or open marriages are doomed to fail.
Everything works with proper communication, healthy boundaries and respect for your partner.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: quanbe and m4pII

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe not humiliation but you do know there is no such thing as sharing without cheating right? That type of lifestyle is not sustainable for very long without jealous cheating or cheating out of spite. Just saying...
I have no objective evidence, but I have a strong suspicion this kind of stuff happens quite often for very long periods of time in higher echelons of society, we just don't hear about it. "This kind of stuff" meaning couples regularly having orgies, swinging, etc. People have means, they get bored, why not.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Unique art style, I love it! Wish you luck dev! ❤

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I have no objective evidence, but I have a strong suspicion this kind of stuff happens quite often for very long periods of time in higher echelons of society, we just don't hear about it. "This kind of stuff" meaning couples regularly having orgies, swinging, etc. People have means, they get bored, why not.
Wasn't there a recent US gubernatorial candidate whose campaign took a hit because he and his wife's swinger stuff from a decade ago surfaced? That's pretty high on social status, and that's a pretty long relationship with "this kind of stuff" having happened at least once in it. Let me google that, and yup. That's the Oregon gubernatorial candidate Stan Pulliam, and he apparently admitted to having done some swinging with his wife. So yeah, there's some evidence.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wasn't there a recent US gubernatorial candidate whose campaign took a hit because he and his wife's swinger stuff from a decade ago surfaced? That's pretty high on social status, and that's a pretty long relationship with "this kind of stuff" having happened at least once in it. Let me google that, and yup. That's the Oregon gubernatorial candidate Stan Pulliam, and he apparently admitted to having done some swinging with his wife. So yeah, there's some evidence.
oh I thought you meant the Mcgreeveys, but that was a while older, yeah.

Anyway look forward to updates to game.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
That can become a pretty good game. I would suggest you to have more words per image so that there is more content! I will be watching this.

Reactions: fiznn999

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah and blackmail and rape and all the shit like 95% of the other games here.
Or the dev makes his game and we see how it turns out and you make your own.
Not sure what your problem is, but contrary to popular belief, interracial games account for 1,100 of the 15,000 games on f95... that's far less than the "95%" that caused you to have a black dildo to get lodged up your anus about. Just for shits and giggles, I looked up blackmail, it has 684 games... which is one of the smallest kinks on the site. And why you associated rape or blackmail with his acceptable comment/request is beyond me, other than to guess that it's not he who has the problems.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Let's just change all games and stories and all marriages to cheating relationships then while we are at it, because if you look at the divorce rate and account for 'no such thing as happily ever after', then it is you and everyone else that is getting cucked at some point or another. Heck, even games in here where the MC gets mad that his own mom is sleeping with his own dad is tagged netorare.... because that's completely normal thinking.

Reactions: hadbla

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Not sure what your problem is, but contrary to popular belief, interracial games account for 1,100 of the 15,000 games on f95... that's far less than the "95%" that caused you to have a black dildo to get lodged up your anus about. Just for shits and giggles, I looked up blackmail, it has 684 games... which is one of the smallest kinks on the site. And why you associated rape or blackmail with his acceptable comment/request is beyond me, other than to guess that it's not he who has the problems.
He may have been terse but he's not wrong though, referring to the specific subset of games with sharing/swinging/multi-person sex, a disproportionate number feature interracial/old men/degredation etc.

That's not to say those elements mean the same thing, simply that they're all quite common in these types of games, and I imagine he has preferences like my own: finding swinging/spicy games without the usual baggage.

Reactions: dumpsmailto

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
He may have been terse but he's not wrong though, referring to the specific subset of games with sharing/swinging/multi-person sex, a disproportionate number feature interracial/old men/degredation etc.

That's not to say those elements mean the same thing, simply that they're all quite common in these types of games, and I imagine he has preferences like my own: finding swinging/spicy games without the usual baggage.
Well 1 in 5 games tagged NTR has interracial tag also, so that's 20%. Still a far cry from the 95%, but to counter your point, when people get pissed about "why is there so much race stuff in them" They sound just as bad as the NTR haters that cry even when a game has completely optional NTR in it because 'their' girl is still tainted in some universe of the game, and comes off as little more than kink shaming. There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering more kinks and fetishes to people when possible. It leads to better revenues and bigger followings overall.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes