VN - Ren'Py - Wife in the Building! [v0.3.5 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

fvckamacka

Updates take too long. content is close to zero and the sudden change in storyline is awful. The game started out very, VERY promising but went downhill real fast. Hopefully the developer can turn things around but right now its not worth playing or paying for.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

This game already has its plot and method revised in another well-known game, too bad, that it brings with it all the defects of that one and adds more, I would have expected that at least in this version things would have been better, but I see that unfortunately we are very poor in our imagination, needless to say, a copy of something that already exists
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PantsRats

I waited a while to try this one, and I should have waited longer. After several updates since it's release, there's almost no content here. There are exactly two choices, and maybe fifteen minutes of story. (v0.3 atm)
    The plot isn't anything new so far, but the pacing of the story is fine. The pacing of the corruption (or whatever you want to call it here) seems steep, but it might be too early to tell. The artwork is great for the style.

In the end, I'm mostly disappointed there isn't more here, and I'm concerned at how little the updates seem to contribute. This feels like an initial release, but it's been out for months.
    It has the promise to become a decent title, though nothing groundbreaking, and it still might take years before it reaches it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Art is nice and original so far. Writing is good. Cast is relatively diverse and hot (e.g., old man, highschool/shota, interracial, etc), and hopefully grows to be a good number of characters readers can be invested in. So far, things seems consensual with swinging, sharing, cucking etc, which is nice (Won't mind if there are other branches to harder stuff as well, as long as there is choice). All in all, a promising game, and look forward to its development.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

rapaiz

the game has perfect pacing, just as the theme it addresses must be developed. It's at an early stage, but you can already see its personality, which sets it apart from the rest. I highly recommend it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Paran69

Even if is still in his early stage this game has something that others don’t have….a beautiful idea. I think that in the future, if the dev will have the necessary support, this game can became something really big
  7. 5.00 star(s)

k_hang

One of the best execution compared to many other games I have played: simple straightforward setting, tension, anticipation, and cool graphics. keep it up! I am sure people will like it. I hope this one continues development.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sno2

Cool. Including phone teasing content with tension of unknown something very well implemented. It will be cool if more element like hidden tattoes, piercings, etc , which accidentally detecting - could be included in the game. Good luck!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6490541

Excellent execution so far. The chemistry and love between the wife and husband feel very real and wholesome. Unique hand drawn artstyle is also a plus. Can't wait for the next update when Lana finally starts fucking other guys.

So far there hasn't been any humiliation aspect to the ntr which is a big relief. However, I still wouldn't mind Lana saying stuff like "His cock is so much better than yours" or denying the MC sex to fuck someone else (playfully). If these things can be done without the humiliation aspect, I believe it adds to the game's netorase elements a lot.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DrewDry

Amazing Art, Great Story, Love the Concept.
    One of my favs after Tale of Love Lust and Our Red String, there is less content as of v0.2 but great potential.
    I not slow burn nor fast paced, just perfect till now.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Max_Einar

I was pleasantly surprised with the story and content to date. Very much looking forward to future updates. I was disappointed when I was at the end of this update, which is a good thing. Keep up the good work.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Wife in the Building! is a VN about a happily married couple and their time with the neighbors.

At least, that's probably what it's about? There's frankly not very much content here at the moment. It took me less than thirty minutes to get through it all. Nevertheless, what's here is pretty decent so far.

There's been a large amount of focus on the husband and wife's backstory and teasers for several other potential characters. I wish we had more attractive options available as so far we have shota, old man, and large dude. I'm not asking for waifu to be fucking Adonises necessarily, but I doubt she'd be too interested in touching any of them frankly.

I'm impressed by the sheer volume of art in the game so far. While it may be all static images, they seem to shift with every couple lines of dialogue. While the art style is very anime, maybe too anime, I'm not disappointed by how it lines up with the text. There's two sex scenes at the moment, the first much longer than the second, and they look pretty good.

It honestly feels a little unfair to review the game with so little content, but well, it's posted so I did what I could. It's definitely not good enough to rate five stars off such little content, but I feel like the game has potential. I'll be curious to see where it goes from here and will revise my review accordingly.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

JohnFJohnson

This is a short review of wife in the building v0.1.0 - I liked the start of the game, it has a lot of potential ntr characters going on. I hope it continues soon, cant wait! Please continue the way it started.