• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.3.5 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
this is wholesome netorase you get your filthy * checks notes* futa garbage out of here
....he said while the thai ladyboy pumped his rear elegantly whilst shitposting on the internet. "Hey Mistress" he ventured "I did it again! I posted something". "That's...ahh...wonderful...my little...bitch..." he received in laboured breaths as a reply. "Can...can I has some chicken tendies after this for being a good boy?". "Of course" he heard his lover say as hot sticky man fat shot up his colon.

'Now...' He thought '...who to shitpost against next'?

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
....he said while the thai ladyboy pumped his rear elegantly whilst shitposting on the internet. "Hey Mistress" he ventured "I did it again! I posted something". "That's...ahh...wonderful...my little...bitch..." he received in laboured breaths as a reply. "Can...can I has some chicken tendies after this for being a good boy?". "Of course" he heard his lover say as hot sticky man fat shot up his colon.

'Now...' He thought '...who to shitpost against next'?
*insert

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Dev come on man... the wife, the plot and the scenery all of that was made for some really good netorare, also that last preview pic with the old fart grabbing her ass and no netorare??? come on man....

That blonde was made for some hardcore corruption and netorare and you know it

anyway loving the art and the wife
best of luck

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
The art seems so hot. Always welcome to play a game with NTS/sharing that has no NTR and humiliation or emasculation.
Dev come on man... the wife, the plot and the scenery all of that was made for some really good netorare, also that last preview pic with the old fart grabbing her ass and no netorare??? come on man....

That blonde was made for some hardcore corruption and netorare and you know it

anyway loving the art and the wife
best of luck
Unfortunately you will get attacked by both NTR and vanilla fans like this despite them having several games catering to their taste but i hope you keep it as it is and don't get persuaded.

Apr 28, 2023
Love that this is gonna be focused on sharing/netorase/willful netorare rather than cheating or stuff like that. Wife looks cute.

Just a quibble: anyone else thinks the eyes of the wife are a bit too big even for anime standards? Dev please consider doing something about the eyes.

Reactions: FMag
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes