VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.3.5 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I really hoped the MC would've fantasized about what she was doing (even though the player knew already) before the update ended, so I'm a little disappointed.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Wife in the Building! [v0.3.5 Beta]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Why are they hard for people to make a real ntr game? It's always sharing, cuck, bbc
If you search this page for F95zone in the category netorare 7/10 is sharing, cuck, and interracial

• Angry
Reactions: Fiz1247

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why are they hard for people to make a real ntr game? It's always sharing, cuck, bbc
If you search this page for F95zone in the category netorare 7/10 is sharing, cuck, and interracial
Infidelisoft is the dev for you, he even makes games that start with sharing into full on NTR every single time, so how about you leave this thread and go there instead.

Reactions: Will619 and Fiz1247

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because a) the tags dont capture the difference so sharing games are forced to use ntr tag and b) ntr on its own is a dumb niche genre.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope she gives him permission to do things with others too at some point, a lot of sharing games are one-sided after all.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Wife in the Building v0.3.5-Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Because a) the tags dont capture the difference so sharing games are forced to use ntr tag and b) ntr on its own is a dumb niche genre.
niche? there's literal NTR section don't think its niche Japan its one most popular fetish
NTR is lose your love one to another, if wife in this literally ends up with anyone else its NTR why it got the tag. Usually it has to be male character, if its female as main character its just cheating.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
not bad, i really like the art, but there isn't much content here, ill check back when more gets added

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
bruh having her suck off the student would have made so much more sense than sudden strip club visit and precum waterfall
Yeah, I have a feeling the dev is escalating everything way too fast, as the teaser for next update has her do it again but in sluttier clothes.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes