VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.3.5 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i think I would have the whole last update be a dream. the strip club was a dream and she's wondering why she's thinking that kind of stuff. clearly the thought of exhibition and potentially hot-wifing has her fantasizing.

start with her "mistakenly" flashing the neighbor. maybe they host his boss for dinner and she wears a skirt with no panties. all about the build up...

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
This stated so promising, but then fell flat. Sucks.
very promising. i really hope he picks it up but I think he was dismayed by how poor the last update was received. i mean...it sucked but it could be fixed. fingers crossed but not expecting anything

Reactions: rapaiz

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Bah.
If a game is called "wife in the building" in my opinion, the game must take place IN THE BUILDING. It would have been interesting to see his wife in action with neighbors in the various rooms of the building.
Now it's a game like others with worse graphics.

Reactions: Sissycuck111

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
Hello, Dev Please stop releasing these small updates if your sole goal is to keep the game relevant on the updates page. By doing so, you are only making players detest the game even more. It's a waste of time for each of us to play a five-minute update, so take your time and release a longer/better one.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes