fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
oh nyooo, it lost the "bdsm" tag :cry:
Tags are added once the content is available. I'm pretty sure we'll have some quality BDSM at some point.

This is how EvilFuzzy (writer) responds to such questions.
Hey, you're okay with some BDSM (nothing too extreme), right?
…if anything, you’d probably need to be the one setting a limit on how rough it can get.
ap80485

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ap80485

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Red eyes are my favorite, that's why Saka's and Yura's eyes were red, but in the second release I introduced Kisayo. She would've been red-eye beauty, but three is too much. So, now, Kisayo gets red eyes and Saka with Yura, pink-brow eyes. They're still beautiful.
Thanks for that, makes sense. I was also thinking about the change in hairstyle though. I always saw the real straight, flat hair as belying her, at least outwardly, controlled cold nature, while the crooked finger she often employed conversely belying an almost unrestrained horny playfulness. Maybe the hairstyle was changed to be more dynamic and "natural" looking as that seems to be an update for all the other characters, while other parts of the change is that Kisayo was also kind of overly cartoonish to an extent, even if she was a lot of fun.

Either way, I'm looking forward to your refined update. Last game did hold my interest indeed!

Reactions: fidless

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks for that, makes sense. I was also thinking about the change in hairstyle though. I always saw the real straight, flat hair as belying her, at least outwardly, controlled cold nature, while the crooked finger she often employed conversely belying an almost unrestrained horny playfulness. Maybe the hairstyle was changed to be more dynamic and "natural" looking as that seems to be an update for all the other characters, while other parts of the change is that Kisayo was also kind of overly cartoonish to an extent, even if she was a lot of fun.

Either way, I'm looking forward to your refined update. Last game did hold my interest indeed!
I just didn't like the old hair. It had a mesh clipping issue. Similarly to Yura's long hair which had issues with physics during animation. I just solved some work-related issues and I prefer those styles a little bit more.

Reactions: DudePersonA

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One of the previews shows that Saka now have steal option.
Did you move that talent from Yura to Saka?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
In upgrading the imagery, is this going to make the game substantially larger? I tend to roll with compressed versions of games. Wicked Rouge isn't too bad at like 1.75 gb on the most recent release, I think, but that all adds up over many games.

Also, love the new Fudeyo design. Looking forward to more of the new Saka; she's by far my favorite from the original game.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
short question will the REFINE version cover as much of the game time as the previous one or does the story go in a completely different direction and is difficult to compare with it?

Reactions: jowishg

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
short question will the REFINE version cover as much of the game time as the previous one or does the story go in a completely different direction and is difficult to compare with it?
Refine is probably ~3 hour-long just for the story. It was completely rewritten and the first release contains two chapters. ~45k words depend on the person, but it should entertain for more than a couple of hours.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Damn all the models changed so much kinda liked the old ones more especially kisayo her foxy expression is just missing Imo and those sisters can't say I am a fan of the new models.

Reactions: fidless

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This may be a stupid question....

This is basically a prostitution/management trainer but it has a romance and harem tag.
How does this work. Are some girls exclusive to you or do you share them?

Thank you.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

This is basically a prostitution/management trainer but it has a romance and harem tag.

Thank you.
This is brothel my bruddah dont expected ntr

Jul 9, 2019

Thank you.
There are a few girls who aren't prostitutes/courtesans, and they are exclusive to the MC.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Since the good file hosting sites went down I assume the refined version will have much smaller file size to alleviate that.

Mauze

Jun 21, 2019
OMG I was really shocked when I saw "Abandoned" tag for previous version of WR, but it was a relieve to see the next one is live and coming up! Best of luck to you Fidless and stay safe!!!