BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I maxed the 2 whores now
Next update when

I liked that the sex scene doesnt take forever to finish now. Just their startup theres a bit stuttery

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I maxed the 2 whores now
Next update when

I liked that the sex scene doesnt take forever to finish now. Just their startup theres a bit stuttery
It happens and depends on PC hardware. SSD or HDD, CPU. It loads a file, video.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I like that almost the cast in Refine have black hair, very immersive given the story background. Still, there must be a catch with Mei, or is it simply her base visual design ?

arrow13

Nov 20, 2019
I just saw the release of the rework and i have a question. Is this a rework of the old story or a brand new story? Have played v.0.10 and i dont know what to expect from the story

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I just saw the release of the rework and i have a question. Is this a rework of the old story or a brand new story? Have played v.0.10 and i dont know what to expect from the story
Alternative version. It's new content.

Reactions: arrow13

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Going into Refine I didn't know what to expect or how to feel about the changes with the characters looks. After playing it I grow to love them and got comfortable with them. I really love Yura and her carefree personality. Love the story so far, keep up the good work!

Reactions: fidless