Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Casey Bock

Possible clues to their various abilities can be found by referencing who they are based (wholly or in part) on.

Demonothans
Lilith: Lilith
Syrina: Cailleach Bheara (Gaelic)
Caym: demon, Dictionnaire Infernal – Collin de Plancy (1863)
Jamima: demon, Pseudomonarchia Daemonum
Disani: potentially partly based on the Vedic Dhisana
Cybele: Phrygian and then later adopted by Greeks

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@Casey Bock

Possible clues to their various abilities can be found by referencing who they are based (wholly or in part) on.

I am not really into catholic history im more of a greek history buff but thanks for the info i will have to look up syrina's powers or at least what she was based on.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I am not really into catholic history im more of a greek history buff but thanks for the info i will have to look up syrina's powers or at least what she was based on.
It's not quite catholic more a general history that Jack used to weave into this 'verse that we are walking. hell is even in the Japanese vein(including overseer). Syrina is Celt(Irish)in the worship. The Angels created(adjusted?) the Judeo-christrian branch to build their empire.
EDIT: Even mentioned in game that many old world religions were Demonithon Based structures(Syrina's explainations).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It's not quite catholic more a general history that Jack used to weave into this 'verse that we are walking. hell is even in the Japanese vein(including overseer). Syrina is Celt(Irish)in the worship. The Angels created(adjusted?) the Judeo-christrian branch to build their empire.
It is funny you should mention that since if my japanese mythology is right the goddess in yomi is japanese still it is amazing he managed to fit so many religions into one game im half expecting something norse to pop up.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well I can't say anything about the release date, haven't heard from Jack since he went to the Nascar race with his team. Hopefully they won :D Well as far as I know there's not toooooooooooo many images left. We'll see, I can't make any promises here ;)
You really need to take some time and visit the discord channel! x'D:closedtongue:

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well I just got to where the walkthru ends in game and I'm Loving this game so far, Everything about it amazing but above all I truly love the story & how tho fantasy it still feels like it makes sense. The pacing/ flow of the story is also A+ stuff you don't have to read for an hour at a time to get some spicy material & scenes. The story is also great at keeping you wanting more even when you've just seen some Crazy stuff. This title will be placed on my 'Patreon this when I can list' Great job!!
Thank you so much for the kind words and praise on our game @OtakuHermit0420!! Glad to hear we found a right balance for the story and stuff!! :)

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There is a raceway not too far from where I live (roughly nine miles) that occasionally has NASCAR events, among other races. Can always tell if there is a race, time trials, or practice runs because you can hear the cars. :)

Quality has a quantity all its own.
I try not to hit too many, even though the race team goes to them... there will only be one more for me to maybe attend in October, as I have PR and stuff to do while at the track... but racing is definitely in my blood... has been for over 40 years now. ;)

Almost done with all of the renders... while out on the track, I realized that some additional scenes needed to be added to make the ending of "Book One" a bit smoother... but should be to @Palanto tomorrow afternoon or evening. :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
"…between our game and that, I am pretty sure I am screwed when I die… or at least get a very stern talking too when I meet God. LOL"

Heaven, if you believe, is going to be one lonely place,. At least hell will have all the Good company of all your fellow pervs, cheers to the trip down, 'Journey before destination'

Lol
I will certainly be in GOOD COMPANY if that is to be my destination!! LOL 'Rather Laugh with the Sinners, than Cry with the Saints'! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One thing i'm curious about, and this is actual curiosity not a poor attempt at humour again, Syrina's mother (name escapes me) and Rhianna, is there something between them?

At first I thought they were lovers but then thought maybe ex lovers. They seem very intimate anyway.
As it has already been mentioned (but maybe with a little more background):

Lilith and Rhianna are [still] lovers and are the parents of Lynara (Lilith the 'father', Rhianna the 'mother').

After the death of her previous lover (Syrina's unnamed father), Lilith and Rhianna decided to try and end the war between both races by joining in union in both love and creating a child (Lynara) that would hopefully bridge the gap that had grown between both races...

...unfortunately, that plan failed and Rhianna was excommunicated by her own race and Lilith had been tricked under the guise of 'peace' and she, along with many others of their race, were captured and placed in Yomi-no-kuni.

As for Lilith's and Rhianna's faith and trust in the antichrist (you) in regard to Lynara... they expect some corruption to take place, for sure... after all, she has been spending her entire life within the walls of the castle away from contact with anyone (treated like a pariah) except with her handmaiden, Carina.

But they expect (unspoken thus far) that the antichrist will temper that corruption, after all, Lynara is to lead her people once Queen Azera has been deposed.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What kind of powers will he have i mean saying he has the powers of god is kinda vague which may be your intention but god has a lot of powers im just curious now that he and syrina have been powered up as it were
@ASLPro3D can correct me if I am way off, but my interpretation of 'powers of God' would be abilities that normal, 'mundane' humans do not possess. Examples could be knowing the Wierding Way of the Bene Gesserit (Dune: "Father...father, the Sleeper has awakened; "He is the Kwisatz Haderach."), being a 'Force' user/sensitive (Star Wars), and/or finding out magic is real and now you are a wizard/sorcerer (Harry Potter, various RPG games, etc.).

As the MC is at most a 'hybrid' human (Homo Sapiens Daemonothica:biggrin:), the initial 'Power Up' could represent the 'awakening' of his Demonothan genetic side (with its inherent abilities).

Then again, I could be full of it. :p
@Sierra3 is partially correct, or the closest that I've seen thus far.

Imagine the powers of Christ and you will have a pretty good grasp of the powers that you will have in the upcoming "books" and trust me... you'll have to use them!!

Turn water into wine, cure the blind and sick, multiply fish, raise the dead, walk on water, call down the wrath of heavens on those who would persecute you (though Christ refrained from doing that)... and so, so much more.

Granted, story-wise, I am going to have to 'limit' the players some... but there will be choices there for you to use and do.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Both races 'feed' on emotional/lust energy for their powers. Where one has chosen the repression of said energies to enhance thier individual powers at the detriment their races whole and glamour of the lesser race, and the other reveled in the power for all their own and with(or without) the subversion of the lesser race. This is why (methinks), there is the trifold focus of good/evil/neutral. One supports what we all have known as right, one a realm of debauchery, and one that may be free of 'others' guidance to our morality. As to a power of a god, I would say that Star Trek(Asimov?) covered it well. Whether a skill unfathomed or a science undiscovered, both would be 'godlike' in the eyes of an uniniated(sp?) or ignorant would magic or supernatural. Star Trek covered it in an episode with 'creatures' that were humanoid but large and had unique skills, and Asimov stated that an advanced enough science would appear to be magic. A thought.
BINGO!!!

But yes, due to the ring and neckless, right now, both Syrina and the MC are limited and sort of sharing their powers (symbiotic like) till they can be freed from those restraints... but yes, it is very much the way that @Wyrme describes or another way to look at it is that the MC is a more 'evolved' human... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Casey Bock

Demonothans
Bing, bing, bing!!

With some creative freedom from me injected in as well! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would not at all be surprised. As the Fates and Karma are tangled in the next story. Mayhap, we will see what this world's valkries are, or Frigga's take on endtimes could be. :)
Funny that you should mention that!! :D

cpt06p1_091.png
An unedited scene from the upcoming chapter... who better to protect Karma when encountering the Antichrist for the first time and record it than Brynhildr and Ráðgríðr!!

Man, I can't surprise you anymore, @Wyrme :(

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes