ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
When there's lightning,you know it always brings me down. 'cause it's free and you see it me, who's lost and never found! Oh so many 80's quotes available.

And as RatM takes over my stream, I will, aquiesce, to power that is. For seldom, is story so rich in the hands of those that would guide us. Sorry, Jack and Palanto, just a night of musical tangents, as i meander the world you have enthralled us with.
DIO!!!

"Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried, do they hide, deep inside...
Is it someone that you know?"

Man, spent most of the weekend listening and jamming out to Megadeth, Metallica, Dio, Rainbow and many more while driving across the US!!

Nothing like zipping around on the race track with some good metal shaking the car as the scenery zips past at over 100 mph!!

As for the NASCAR race, we did OK and got a good top 20 finish and we are getting ready for the next race (Talladega!!), but more about that in the coming weeks as we get closer to that race and get the Speedway truck finished... but a GREAT weekend of speed and metal!!

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So I played through again just to keep myself reminded about what's going on and the more I see the more I find myself looking at the bald Elf skin suit and thinking he/she/it does look kinda hot. Who knew shaved Elves could be so attractive.

Seeing as he has been put in that suit of sexy Elf to save 2 lovely ladies (i'm assuming) is there any chance they will show their appreciation by chowing down in some fine Elf cuisine?

She did die befire she got any sex, seems like a fitting tribute that someone borrowing her body gets to take advantage of it.

Not that I want to make more work for anyone of course, or slyly sneak in more lesbo stuff.

Also wondering about William being runed into a sissy slut, which I absolutely will, he's not been a good enough buy to go full woman. Anyway, I think it's only fair because i'm a nice person that we find someone gentle for his first time.

I was thinking the big guy from the prison.

He seems the gentle sort.
Oh my god, I nearly choked on my coffee when reading about the "big guy from the prison" crack!!! Hilarious!!!

As for the MC, I may go back and add something at a later time as him in the body of the elf, but held off on doing so for this release... simply because of time and didn't want to seem redundant with a guy stuck in a female body (which William will be experiencing soon)... but really wanted to do some choices like Lynara and Carina did in the jungle, where if you took a wrong turn or got caught that it could be VERY BAD experience for the MC trapped in a woman's body!!

Depending on time, while working on Map Building for the next game, I may get creative and backtrack a little... we'll see. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
-Oh hey there Father, how it goes?
-Well! All well, thankyou! ...ghihi.. *cough*
-In a good mood? Yeah, great race, fun times! So what you do for a hobby? What priests do for a hobby?
-I'm writing , like.. books and stuff.
-A book! Cool! About Jesus? I bet.
-Hrrkhmmphy-yes! About.. about christ.. aand stuff..:coldsweat::coldsweat:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have a feeling if you do everything you want to do things will end very badly.

Consequences and karma are big things in this universe and while the male MC may be powerful he isn't the only one with power.

I think you'll get away with pushing things a bit but I doubt you'll survive long if you try and go as far as you seem to want to. There is a war coming and I think going to far will be everyone against you.
Nail on the head!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
-Oh hey there Father, how it goes?
-Well! All well, thankyou! ...ghihi.. *cough*
-In a good mood? Yeah, great race, fun times! So what you do for a hobby? What priests do for a hobby?
-I'm writing , like.. books and stuff.
-A book! Cool! About Jesus? I bet.
-Hrrkhmmphy-yes! About.. about christ.. aand stuff..:coldsweat::coldsweat:
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

And, lest we forget...

"Good morning, Father..."
"Good morning, my child."
"Lovely day, isn't it?"
"It is, it is."
"So, Father, what Orthodox are you?"
"The 'Very Un' kind... have a great day, my child..." :evilsmile:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 154387

Back from the Rally and to Work I Go!! (September 25, 2018)

(as posted on our Patreon Page)

After 4 days of traveling across 4 state lines and reaching speeds of up to 184 mph (296.119 kph) on various streets and tracks in the nearly 753hp (at the rear wheels) Dodge Hellcat with my friend Kevin, I am back…

…and back to work! :)

I am a bit sore, but after a year of stressing and undergoing tests for possibly kidney or bladder cancer, the break from life and work, immersing myself in speed and meeting new friends while on the rally was a great distraction; and now I am ready to get back to work and finish this damn chapter!

It was really a great time and if anyone ever gets the chance to visit Wisconsin, I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND trying something called Wisconsin Cheese Curds… OH MY GOD, IT IS HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH!!

Speaking of Heaven, lol, we dressed up on Saturday’s rally as our favorite characters from the Cannonball Run movie… Kevin went as Captain Chaos and I went as Dean Martin’s character the Priest (Jamie Blake)… good times and people actually thought I was a REAL PRIEST

View attachment 154385

…between our game and that, I am pretty sure I am screwed when I die… or at least get a very stern talking too when I meet God. LOL

Anyway, I’d like to take a moment to thank Kevin for inviting me along and allowing me to drive his car some (which seemed intent on killing us with all that power) and will get back to work and finish things up for all of you.

I only have a few renders left to do and then it will be up to Palanto to work his Magic and you will have the last chapter of “Wicked Choices: Book One” in your hands and we’ll go ahead and start “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” for all of you!

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to take a cool down lap, get out of the house and relax away from work everyone… this next year is going to be AWESOME!!

Back to work,
~Jack
Hey as long as you had fun though i kinda admit dressing as a priest is fun even if im likely goin to hell for it i went to an anime convention and dressed as kirei kotomine a priest from the fate stay night series.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
"…between our game and that, I am pretty sure I am screwed when I die… or at least get a very stern talking too when I meet God. LOL"

Heaven, if you believe, is going to be one lonely place,. At least hell will have all the Good company of all your fellow pervs, cheers to the trip down, 'Journey before destination'

Lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One thing i'm curious about, and this is actual curiosity not a poor attempt at humour again, Syrina's mother (name escapes me) and Rhianna, is there something between them?

At first I thought they were lovers but then thought maybe ex lovers. They seem very intimate anyway.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
One thing i'm curious about, and this is actual curiosity not a poor attempt at humour again, Syrina's mother (name escapes me) and Rhianna, is there something between them?

At first I thought they were lovers but then thought maybe ex lovers. They seem very intimate anyway.
I think they are lovers if i remember right Rhianna was exiled for helping a demon im assuming that syrina's mother was the demon in question

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017

I think they are lovers if i remember right Rhianna was exiled for helping a demon im assuming that syrina's mother was the demon in question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That's what I was saying about not pushing things too far. You want them turning on you?
Not really though the princess is already corrupted to some degree due to outside influences when she dreamed of the mc and claire. Also keep in mind they don't seem to have a problem with taboos or her helping the antichrist so i expect they know what is likely going to happen though i might be wrong. Plus even if they turn on him that is what multiple replays allows so i can see how everything ends then decide how i want my main run through to go

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No worries, @Bass_Legend, I like to try and keep active here, as this is the BEST place to actually get feedback on our product and, aside from Discord, the BEST means in which stay in contact with fans and supporters of our project as well.

I can understand the desire to have Alpha dialogue choices at the start, but doing so would've been overly problematic programing and rendering wise. Facial expressions, body language of the MC would be different than that of a Beta and other character's reactions and only body stances would also be reflective to the dialogue... a good example of this would be the conversation with the wife, where in one set of images (based on MC's reply) is completely different than those if the MC replied differently.

In sort, would've doubled my work and being only two people really working on this project (my wife only helps with some of the poses and grammar checks) would've been too much for us to accomplish at the current workflow; so, in some ways, the story is also reflective of my limitations in the production schedule as well.

That said, come the close of "Wicked Choices: Book One" and the side arc story that is rapidly approaching, as well as, "Wicked Choices: Book Two", we will be shifting to using sprites on our production which will speed things up CONSIDERABLY as those sprites can be reused over and over again for dialogue purposes (which means I don't have to keep doing full rendered scenes), while actions and sex will remain fully rendered as it has been...

Personally, I felt that it made better sense, story wise, to have the main character be a Beta... the psychological ramifications and resulting effects of being gifted with the "powers of God" make for better storytelling and subsequent character development than if the MC was already someone like Riddick (From Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick and a super badass) that was granted the same abilities... to Riddick, it would just be an enhancement, but to our current MC, it will be LIFE CHANGING... ;)
What kind of powers will he have i mean saying he has the powers of god is kinda vague which may be your intention but god has a lot of powers im just curious now that he and syrina have been powered up as it were

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
What kind of powers will he have i mean saying he has the powers of god is kinda vague which may be your intention but god has a lot of powers im just curious now that he and syrina have been powered up as it were
@ASLPro3D can correct me if I am way off, but my interpretation of 'powers of God' would be abilities that normal, 'mundane' humans do not possess. Examples could be knowing the Wierding Way of the Bene Gesserit (Dune: "Father...father, the Sleeper has awakened; "He is the Kwisatz Haderach."), being a 'Force' user/sensitive (Star Wars), and/or finding out magic is real and now you are a wizard/sorcerer (Harry Potter, various RPG games, etc.).

As the MC is at most a 'hybrid' human (Homo Sapiens Daemonothica:biggrin:), the initial 'Power Up' could represent the 'awakening' of his Demonothan genetic side (with its inherent abilities).

Then again, I could be full of it. :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
@ASLPro3D can correct me if I am way off, but my interpretation of 'powers of God' would be abilities that normal, 'mundane' humans do not possess. Examples could be knowing the Wierding Way of the Bene Gesserit (Dune: "Father...father, the Sleeper has awakened; "He is the Kwisatz Haderach."), being a 'Force' user/sensitive (Star Wars), and/or finding out magic is real and now you are a wizard/sorcerer (Harry Potter, various RPG games, etc.).

As the MC is at most a 'hybrid' human (Homo Sapiens Daemonothica:biggrin:), the initial 'Power Up' could represent the 'awakening' of his Demonothan genetic side (with its inherent abilities).

Then again, I could be full of it. :p
That might be but it would help if we knew what a demonothan base abilities were we know from an earlier post syrina is extremely powerful without the mc with him she is much much stronger that leads me to understand that as she draws power from him he also draws power from her kinda like a symbiotic relationship then again i could be wrong

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Both races 'feed' on emotional/lust energy for their powers. Where one has chosen the repression of said energies to enhance thier individual powers at the detriment their races whole and glamour of the lesser race, and the other reveled in the power for all their own and with(or without) the subversion of the lesser race. This is why (methinks), there is the trifold focus of good/evil/neutral. One supports what we all have known as right, one a realm of debauchery, and one that may be free of 'others' guidance to our morality. As to a power of a god, I would say that Star Trek(Asimov?) covered it well. Whether a skill unfathomed or a science undiscovered, both would be 'godlike' in the eyes of an uniniated(sp?) or ignorant would magic or supernatural. Star Trek covered it in an episode with 'creatures' that were humanoid but large and had unique skills, and Asimov stated that an advanced enough science would appear to be magic. A thought.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Both races 'feed' on emotional/lust energy for their powers. Where one has chosen the repression of said energies to enhance thier individual powers at the detriment their races whole and glamour of the lesser race, and the other reveled in the power for all their own and with(or without) the subversion of the lesser race. This is why (methinks), there is the trifold focus of good/evil/neutral. One supports what we all have known as right, one a realm of debauchery, and one that may be free of 'others' guidance to our morality. As to a power of a god, I would say that Star Trek(Asimov?) covered it well. Whether a skill unfathomed or a science undiscovered, both would be 'godlike' in the eyes of an uniniated(sp?) or ignorant would magic or supernatural. Star Trek covered it in an episode with 'creatures' that were humanoid but large and had unique skills, and Asimov stated that an advanced enough science would appear to be magic. A thought.
If your right then the question becomes what form will his power take it is obvious from gameplay that our fair lady can cast lust spells so im assuming the mc will learn to do the same in order to help her gain more power or for his own twisted amusement depending on one's playstyle. It is also fairly obvious that the ring does more then just bind them togather i have a sneaking suspcion that the ring works both ways

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes