Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
For our 'Awakening' a theme song, that came to mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A favorite song that came to mind during our 'conjuring' of our goddess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If not obvious, to Rush's 2112 temples of syrinx. Sorry in advance to any real musically inclined.
EDIT:
maybe oddly enough inspired when 'Witch hunt' played on my pandora ;p

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
When there's lightning,you know it always brings me down. 'cause it's free and you see it me, who's lost and never found! Oh so many 80's quotes available.

And as RatM takes over my stream, I will, aquiesce, to power that is. For seldom, is story so rich in the hands of those that would guide us. Sorry, Jack and Palanto, just a night of musical tangents, as i meander the world you have enthralled us with.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Hmm I can't tell if I'm just dense or if some of these 'installation instructions' are pretty Unspecific, "just extract the .zip file in the folder above your old WickedChoices folder" (for the update patch) this makes it sound as tho I should have a folder above my wickedChoices folder...which I do not. I downloaded the game (main file) made a folder called WickedChoices and extracted it into that folder... within That folder I have no other folder above 'WickedChoices' as I understand the instructions to specify, Help?

#Folder-Ception

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hmm I can't tell if I'm just dense or if some of these 'installation instructions' are pretty Unspecific, "just extract the .zip file in the folder above your old WickedChoices folder" (for the update patch) this makes it sound as tho I should have a folder above my wickedChoices folder...which I do not. I downloaded the game (main file) made a folder called WickedChoices and extracted it into that folder... within That folder I have no other folder above 'WickedChoices' as I understand the instructions to specify, Help?

#Folder-Ception
I assume you've downloaded the windows version?
Well in case of windows there's ALWAYS a folder above, even if it's just the drive name i.e.
C:\
let's say you downloaded the zip file to C:\XXX\wickedchoices-pc.zip
now if you right click the file and click on extract here it should extract a new folder called:
C:\XXX\WickedChoices-pc\

so if you want to install a patch, just download the zip to the same folder you did download the full game to, i.e.: C:\XXX\WickedChoices-Update-v0.5.2.1-pc.zip

Right click, extract here. It now asks you to overwrite some files (i.e. scripts.rpa and the .exe file and so on and so forth) just click on yes to all or whatever you can click to accept it.
Now you're done.

All the .zip files I uploaded have a folder inside which is called \WickedChoices-pc\ so the meaning of in the folder above was just that you have to place the update zip file in the same folder where you had the full game file previously. Not inside the already extracted \WickedChoices-pc\ folder because that folder is also in the update .zip files...

in your case it should look like this (if you didn't cut out the game files and pasted them over into your own created wicked choices folder) : C:\WickedChoices\WickedChoices-pc\AllTheGameFilesHere
To install the update put the .zip file in C:\WickedChoices\HERE
extract the files and overwrite everything it asks for in the WickedChoices-pc folder ;)

p.S.: There's also a video tutorial where I show you what "the folder above" means ;)

bla.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I played through again just to keep myself reminded about what's going on and the more I see the more I find myself looking at the bald Elf skin suit and thinking he/she/it does look kinda hot. Who knew shaved Elves could be so attractive.

Seeing as he has been put in that suit of sexy Elf to save 2 lovely ladies (i'm assuming) is there any chance they will show their appreciation by chowing down in some fine Elf cuisine?

She did die befire she got any sex, seems like a fitting tribute that someone borrowing her body gets to take advantage of it.

Not that I want to make more work for anyone of course, or slyly sneak in more lesbo stuff.

Also wondering about William being runed into a sissy slut, which I absolutely will, he's not been a good enough buy to go full woman. Anyway, I think it's only fair because i'm a nice person that we find someone gentle for his first time.

I was thinking the big guy from the prison.

He seems the gentle sort.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The closer we get to the update dropping the happier i get i cannot wait to make poor william suffer though im unsure if i will keep the mom or turn her into a community cum dump not really sure. Part of me wants to keep her and claire to myself call me selfish but i dislike sharing. I am also hoping that we get to screw syrenia now that she has a full sized body and if we can get her to call the mc master she did once before so there is hope lol. I must also admit im looking forward to turning the angel princess into the mc's pet but im unsure how far we can corrupt her and what the consequences will be if we do

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The closer we get to the update dropping the happier i get i cannot wait to make poor william suffer though im unsure if i will keep the mom or turn her into a community cum dump not really sure. Part of me wants to keep her and claire to myself call me selfish but i dislike sharing. I am also hoping that we get to screw syrenia now that she has a full sized body and if we can get her to call the mc master she did once before so there is hope lol. I must also admit im looking forward to turning the angel princess into the mc's pet but im unsure how far we can corrupt her and what the consequences will be if we do
I have a feeling if you do everything you want to do things will end very badly.

Consequences and karma are big things in this universe and while the male MC may be powerful he isn't the only one with power.

I think you'll get away with pushing things a bit but I doubt you'll survive long if you try and go as far as you seem to want to. There is a war coming and I think going to far will be everyone against you.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have a feeling if you do everything you want to do things will end very badly.

Consequences and karma are big things in this universe and while the male MC may be powerful he isn't the only one with power.

I think you'll get away with pushing things a bit but I doubt you'll survive long if you try and go as far as you seem to want to. There is a war coming and I think going to far will be everyone against you.
That is a possibility hopefully not granted i will tone down what i want so as to not turn everyone against him but really what i want are three main things to sleep with syrenia to corrupt the angel princess amd eventually corrupt his daughter apart from those three things im going to go with the flow

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Not that I want to make more work for anyone of course, or slyly sneak in more lesbo stuff.
Of course not ;)

Also wondering about William being runed into a sissy slut, which I absolutely will, he's not been a good enough buy to go full woman. Anyway, I think it's only fair because i'm a nice person that we find someone gentle for his first time.

I was thinking the big guy from the prison.

He seems the gentle sort.
Sorry but I had to laugh so hard right there... :D Great idea ;) We'll see what Jack will say to that once he's back from the race :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone have a walkthru for 0.5.2.1? (This current version?) the one linked here is only for 0.4.2 -ish
We haven't released it for free since that time and that was actually supposed to be a one time thing. Noone else tried to write one yet and ours is only available for $5+ patrons, sorry.

edit:
I hope the update comes this week im so excited i have played through quite a few times and each time i learn something that i did not see the first time
Well I can't say anything about the release date, haven't heard from Jack since he went to the Nascar race with his team. Hopefully they won :D Well as far as I know there's not toooooooooooo many images left. We'll see, I can't make any promises here ;)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
We haven't released it for free since that time and that was actually supposed to be a one time thing. Noone else tried to write one yet and ours is only available for $5+ patrons, sorry.

edit:

Well I can't say anything about the release date, haven't heard from Jack since he went to the Nascar race with his team. Hopefully they won :D Well as far as I know there's not toooooooooooo many images left. We'll see, I can't make any promises here ;)
Well i suppose i will just have to be paitient which sucks since that is not really my strong suit i have been debating writing a walkthrough i don't know everything obviusly but from multiple runs through the game i have gained a decent understanding of the choices needed for a good ending

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Well I just got to where the walkthru ends in game and I'm Loving this game so far, Everything about it amazing but above all I truly love the story & how tho fantasy it still feels like it makes sense. The pacing/ flow of the story is also A+ stuff you don't have to read for an hour at a time to get some spicy material & scenes. The story is also great at keeping you wanting more even when you've just seen some Crazy stuff. This title will be placed on my 'Patreon this when I can list' Great job!!

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Well I can't say anything about the release date, haven't heard from Jack since he went to the Nascar race with his team. Hopefully they won :D
There is a raceway not too far from where I live (roughly nine miles) that occasionally has NASCAR events, among other races. Can always tell if there is a race, time trials, or practice runs because you can hear the cars. :)

Well as far as I know there's not toooooooooooo many images left. We'll see, I can't make any promises here ;)
Quality has a quantity all its own.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Huh i don't remember the angel princess being violated by vines but its on the pictures so it must be in game i wonder how you get that scene. It just goes to show that no matter how many times i play the game i still have yet to see all there is to see. Never mind i found the scene on my latest run through but i have forgotten just how much of a bitch the mc's wife i mean i can understand forced to marry a man you don't love but for gods sake she gave him multiple children surely there is some feeling of love inside her after all it is obvious that the mc loves her. Plus there youngest daughter michelle is hot as hell i cannot wait to corrupt her and the rest of his kids if possible.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
IMG_7880 -2.jpg

Back from the Rally and to Work I Go!! (September 25, 2018)

(as posted on our Patreon Page)

After 4 days of traveling across 4 state lines and reaching speeds of up to 184 mph (296.119 kph) on various streets and tracks in the nearly 753hp (at the rear wheels) Dodge Hellcat with my friend Kevin, I am back…

…and back to work! :)

I am a bit sore, but after a year of stressing and undergoing tests for possibly kidney or bladder cancer, the break from life and work, immersing myself in speed and meeting new friends while on the rally was a great distraction; and now I am ready to get back to work and finish this damn chapter!

It was really a great time and if anyone ever gets the chance to visit Wisconsin, I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND trying something called Wisconsin Cheese Curds… OH MY GOD, IT IS HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH!!

Speaking of Heaven, lol, we dressed up on Saturday’s rally as our favorite characters from the Cannonball Run movie… Kevin went as Captain Chaos and I went as Dean Martin’s character the Priest (Jamie Blake)… good times and people actually thought I was a REAL PRIEST

42307836_10161352338490393_8181125620353204224_n.jpg

…between our game and that, I am pretty sure I am screwed when I die… or at least get a very stern talking too when I meet God. LOL

Anyway, I’d like to take a moment to thank Kevin for inviting me along and allowing me to drive his car some (which seemed intent on killing us with all that power) and will get back to work and finish things up for all of you.

I only have a few renders left to do and then it will be up to Palanto to work his Magic and you will have the last chapter of “Wicked Choices: Book One” in your hands and we’ll go ahead and start “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” for all of you!

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to take a cool down lap, get out of the house and relax away from work everyone… this next year is going to be AWESOME!!

Back to work,
~Jack

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes