Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the image of Yennifer kind of tipped me
I don't tend to get offended, older brothers and male friends with plenty of banter tends to thicken the skin and everyone loves banter. so you don't need to worry about anything you say around me hun HOWEVER when you confuse Morrigan and Yennefer that's fighting talk.

Don't get me wrong, Yen is a fantastic character and her voice actress did a great job but she's not a patch on Claudia Black who does Morrigan.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I don't tend to get offended, older brothers and male friends with plenty of banter tends to thicken the skin and everyone loves banter. so you don't need to worry about anything you say around me hun HOWEVER when you confuse Morrigan and Yennefer that's fighting talk.

Don't get me wrong, Yen is a fantastic character and her voice actress did a great job but she's not a patch on Claudia Black who does Morrigan.
Morrigan is awesome no contest

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Mhhhmm....

RPG Maker over Ren'Py. For my view - as a player - I enjoy Ren'P more than RPG Maker. I don't know which aspect this cause (e.g. lazy developer...). I think, for me, this are the most annoying aspect with RPG Maker games:
  • exhaustet, reperitive task, like: every morning the full detail moring routing (go out of the bed, trow you cloths in the bin, shower, .........)
  • long, boring task: fetch some minor things, not game changing, that takes over houres with no remarkable rewards
  • to much random combats
  • ways that are to longs (e.g. go fast to this house and be there after what feels the sixth map)
  • and overall grinding
I only a know a few RPG Maker game that I find not annoying. I serious hope your game will be the next addition to my short list then it is one of my favourite.
And to avoid, that it statet that I hate RPGs: No my gaming map shows signs that this is my favoured gerne and shapes...
  • OH HELL NO!!! It will be necessary in the start of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" to take a shower (for William/Billie to examine his *new* body... and may make it possible to do for players to increase *arousal* to attract gropers or sex... but not required and none of that eating bullshit!!! Fucking annoying as fuck!!!
  • No, no boring tasks!!! Like I said, no running across the world to get a "food pack" to feed the family shit. Any mission will have rewards which will include bonuses, special items and outfits...
  • There will be some random combats, HOWEVER, players will know where those places are and where they are activated will be (for example walking through an alley, riding the subway, visiting a men's bathroom when a woman)!!
  • Again, players will have the ability to WARP to locations without running anywhere, unless they want bonuses and extra content.
  • FUCK GRINDING!!
So yeah, hopefully ours will be on the short list, but done with Ren'Py... personally, I'd prefer to use Havok or Unreal... but can't afford to do that yet... maybe one day when we actually make money.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Ugh... image so small, chick with black hair... first thing that popped in my head was the (mumbles a description not fit to type) Yennifer from the Witcher... now Morrigan, yum... yeah, I had the Warden pick her (also the Inquisitor) and yeah, the actress of Aeryn Sun... so much goodness!!! Yum, yum, yum!!! :D

Reactions: Palanto

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
  • OH HELL NO!!! It will be necessary in the start of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" to take a shower (for William/Billie to examine his *new* body... and may make it possible to do for players to increase *arousal* to attract gropers or sex... but not required and none of that eating bullshit!!! Fucking annoying as fuck!!!
  • No, no boring tasks!!! Like I said, no running across the world to get a "food pack" to feed the family shit. Any mission will have rewards which will include bonuses, special items and outfits...
  • There will be some random combats, HOWEVER, players will know where those places where they are activated will be (for example walking through an alley, riding the subway, visiting a men's bathroom when a woman)!!
  • Again, players will have the ability to WARP to locations without running anywhere, unless they want bonuses and extra content.
  • FUCK GRINDING!!
So yeah, hopefully ours will be on the short list, but done with Ren'Py... personally, I'd prefer to use Havok or Unreal... but can't afford to do that yet... maybe one day when we actually make money.
I think, you can make it with Unity, but it way more hard then RPGM. Recently played Battletech, made with Unity, and this is awesome game(and yes, i know about how much this game costs in the development)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think, you can make it with Unity, but it way more hard then RPGM. Recently played Battletech, made with Unity, and this is awesome game(and yes, i know about how much this game costs in the development)
Unity is a lot of work especially for a solo programmer which Palento is, it's not really a viable option or they would have gone that route. Battletech has a full studio developing it and Paradox publishing it so a lot more workers and finances.

I enjoy Ren'P more than RPG Maker.
Ren'py isn't great for RPG's especially ones with any depth, it's a visual novel engine and they want to make this into an RPG so the move away from Ren'py is needed.

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Like @Avaron1974 mentioned... Yeah, it's way too hard and the effort needed is just too much of a demand on just two people... perhaps, in the future for our other game titles and after we've established ourselves as game creators and storytellers a little more (and made more money). ;)

But yeah, would love to get our company to the point where we have a team and staff to increase production, qaulity and content!! Man, that's be so cool!! :D

Reactions: Palanto and victkh

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Unity is a lot of work especially for a solo programmer which Palento is, it's not really a viable option or they would have gone that route. Battletech has a full studio developing it and Paradox publishing it so a lot more workers and finances.
Spot on!! Will be nice if we could get to that level though!! That's our hope at least! To keep making gains, increase income to expand and grow, get better and better in the quality and value!

I've already talked with one of the Asian game studios that I do a lot of freelance work for and got an estimated cost in which to hire some of their staff for one of the games that we'd like to do if we had the income from supporters coming in.

Being an Asian company, as they are, it would be surprisingly affordable to hire a staff of 5-10 artists and programmers to help us and our content would look like this (this is some of the work they've/we've done)

12522953_353510794772932_5247129635801784694_n.jpg

But yeah, need to make what some of the other creators out there (that rape their Patrons) make for us to get to that stage and level... but, it is in the plans. ;)

Ren'py isn't great for RPG's especially ones with any depth, it's a visual novel engine and they want to make this into an RPG so the move away from Ren'py is needed.
Exactly right!

Ren'Py can fake it some for the RPG's that aren't really involved... but ours will be, which is why the need to switch game engines.

The more involved the coding becomes for Ren'Py, the easier it is to generate bugs and it could quickly become a fulltime job for @Palanto to squash bugs... which isn't feasible. Giving the scheduling and release window, better to use a game engine that can perform many of the scripting needs automatically, rather than trying to simulate the same performance in a game engine not designed to handle it.

Quality, effectiveness, value and performance... that is what we want to be known for as our little game studio. :)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
True we could, but that would cost us a lot again, we'd need to buy new assets since the outdated stuff ASLPro3D is working with wouldn't work with unity out of the box ;)

We really want to go the route, maybe not unity but whatever engine we'll end up using, we want to do REAL games with and without erotic content. So yeah, it's a goal for later when we've got the funds to realize it. As you said it's not as simple as ren'py or rpgmaker to build a game in a modern realtime 3D engine. We'd need more programmers and definitely artists, animators and so on.

Ren'Py is awesome, really it is. But it's a visual novel engine, which is great but not what we want to go with from here on out. I could certainly program a RPG engine in ren'py, with fights looking the same as in RPG maker or I could even create maps with it and so on and so forth. But why should I reinvent the wheel? There's a good and cheap engine that's especially made for RPGs why should I bend a VN engine so much to make it resemble a real rpg engine? Yes it's not my preferred engine, because I'd rather use Unreal or Unity or whatever and do a REAL GAME but for now it should suffice and at least show all of you what we want to do and what our goals for the future are.

Spot on!! Will be nice if we could get to that level though!! That's our hope at least! To keep making gains, increase income to expand and grow, get better and better in the quality and value!

I've already talked with one of the Asian game studios that I do a lot of freelance work for and got an estimated cost in which to hire some of their staff for one of the games that we'd like to do if we had the income from supporters coming in.

Being an Asian company, as they are, it would be surprisingly affordable to hire a staff of 5-10 artists and programmers to help us and our content would look like this (this is some of the work they've/we've done)

View attachment 150645

But yeah, need to make what some of the other creators out there (that rape their Patrons) make for us to get to that stage and level... but, it is in the plans. ;)

Exactly right!

Ren'Py can fake it some for the RPG's that aren't really involved... but ours will be, which is why the need to switch game engines.

The more involved the coding becomes for Ren'Py, the easier it is to generate bugs and it could quickly become a fulltime job for @Palanto to squash bugs... which isn't feasible. Giving the scheduling and release window, better to use a game engine that can perform many of the scripting needs automatically, rather than trying to simulate the same performance in a game engine not designed to handle it.

Quality, effectiveness, value and performance... that is what we want to be known for as our little game studio. :)
Well like I wrote above, it's possible to do nearly the same with ren'py that you can do with RPGM but that's quite stupid to do, if I want to drive a car I wouldn't build one from a bicycle right? I'd just purchase a car then. Even though some MacGyver kind of guy probably could build a car out of a bicycle and some duct tape...

p22

Jun 21, 2017
We certainly want to be unique in what we do for our game and already plan to use anything but the default sound and music if possible... it also depends on time, particularly in the beginning... but if people aren't interested in playing because they have an aversion to RPGM... well, not a lot we can do about it.
That's why I will give it a chance, at least once. For the same reason why current game is not generic Renpy game with DAZ or assets.

And yes, I do have some bias. I recently started filtering out RPGM games when checking new releases due to bad experience with them. Especially when authors try hide an actual game in screenshots by only showing couple of DAZ/HS renders.

It really needs to be something outstanding in some way, to even try for me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt06p1_058.png

UPDATE: Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0 (September 18, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon page)

Hello everyone, just wanted to provide you a brief update of where things are in the development cycled for the exciting conclusion of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

With the exception of taking last Friday off to celebrate the wife’s birthday (who says “thank you” for all of the kind posts and messages wishing her a Happy Birthday), I’ve been hard at work on trying to get this last chapter done and am now over 400 rendered images just for this chapter alone!!

I apologize for the length of time this is taking, but you can expect release of the game sometime next week… I can promise you, it will be worth it!!

Originally, I had planned on your choices and Syrina’s involvement would be solely for William alone (to “punish” and prepare him for the next game) but while working on it, I also decided that you could do the same for Janice (Claire and William’s mother) as well… and you will be able to affect and witness these punishments, as well as, punish them both more, first hand in “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

So now, it will work like this:

You have 3 Choices that you can make for handling Janice (William and Claire’s mother) and 3 choices in dealing with William… and while William will be the center of “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” story, the effects and ramifications of those choices will be witnessed and controlled by you for that entire family (Janice, William/Billie and Claire)… and, depending on your choices in that side-arc game, the choices that you make in that game will translate over to “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Will Janice become the MC’s personal sex toy? Will she be the sexual play toy to the entire town that her and her children lives in? Will she be a loyal asset to the MC?

Will William become a corrupted girl/futa/sissy? Will he/she want to remain as the person the MC changed him into, or will he/she try to find a way to get back to their “old self”?

And… what of Claire? What will you have her do and become in all of this?

It will be up to YOU and it all starts with the choices that you make in this last chapter… which I better get back to work on!!

Thank you so much for all of your kind patience while we’ve work on this last chapter and for all of support this past year! I really can’t wait to get this chapter into your hands and hear your thoughts about it!!

~Jack

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Am I seeing Syrina in leather there.

I'm sure that scene has something important going on but when it's a choice between my girl in leather and woman that isn't my girl in leather it's hard to take it all in.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I think @Palanto must make his own engine. Maybe named Palanty :)
Well yeah if you want to wait another 2 or more years for the first release of the next game, then sure I'll do it :D

We demand Palanto put in the work and delivers us an RPG spectacular on his own engine that rivals Cryengine 4.

You can do it.
Rivaling Cryengine 4? Well add another 20 years to the two up above.... or 30.... x'D

Yes, The knight saga comes to life in Palantovision! And for Jadda add in 3d smell-o-vision(thank you, John Waters). The options are limitless.
Oh god please no....no smell for that... thing....! :D
Knight Saga in Palantovision... hmmm like the sound of that ;) But Mr. Knight wouldn't be happy in a cheap ass engine made by Palanto that's for sure ;)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
But Mr. Knight wouldn't be happy in a cheap ass engine made by Palanto that's for sure ;)
As long as you weren't working for the consortium(or the Council) he may cut you some slack, ;)

EDIT:
For those that never gave themselves over to the unique touch of Mr. Waters' movies, I must confess that it is a love of bizarre visuals(and stories) and oddly endearing bad one-liners that made him a cult classic director. When interviewed, he was quoted as saying that one movie had run with 'smell-o-vision' and people actually were surprised(some offended even) when a scratch and sniff on the card was called for while the camera was zoomed on a pile of warm dog crap at what they smelled.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Am I seeing Syrina in leather there.

I'm sure that scene has something important going on but when it's a choice between my girl in leather and woman that isn't my girl in leather it's hard to take it all in.
Yep... that would be leather... yum... got to love a woman in black leather!! ❤

Reactions: UncleVT and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Palantovision.... you know, that kind of has a nice ring to it!! Kind of brings back memories of RKO Pictures for some reason... maybe because we are getting close to RHPS season!

God, it is kind of strange to see people carrying on a conversation about the Knight Saga... kind of makes me want to delve back into that world and bring it out into a game!!

Man, I have so many stories, so many games that I want to be able to make!!!

Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy (fantasy, sci-fi, adventure) - already plotted out.
Wicked Choices: Book Two (fantasy, sci-fi, adventure) - already plotted out.
Wicked Choices: Book Three (fantasy, sci-fi, adventure) - already plotted out.
Ebon Knights: Book One - known as The Vampire Knight Saga (gothic horror, sci-fi, adventure) - already written.
Ebon Knights: Book Two - known as The Vampire Knight Saga (gothic horror, sci-fi, adventure) - already plotted out.
Ebon Knights: Book Three - known as The Vampire Knight Saga (gothic horror, sci-fi, adventure) - already plotted out.
The Books of the Flesh: Book One - the side-arc/sequel to Ebon Knights (fantasy, sci-fi, adventure) - already written.
The Books of the Flesh: Book Two - the side-arc/sequel to Ebon Knights (fantasy, sci-fi, adventure) - already plotted out.
A.A. Episode One- name hidden for now (sci-fi, action/adventure, detective) - already written.
A.A. Episode Two- name hidden for now (sci-fi, action/adventure, detective) - already plotted out.
A.A. the MMORPG- name hidden for now (sci-fi, action/adventure) - already plotted out.
Project: S.H.A.D.O Force (sci-fi, action/adventure) - already written.
Symech-Force (sci-fi, adventure, space opera) -already plotted out.
Creative Drawing 101 (comedy, action/adventure) - already written.
Kunoichi: Yajuu Karyuudo (action/adventure, mystical, horror) - already written.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow... I best get back to finishing the last chapter of "Wicked Choices: Book One" so that we can get to the other games and stories eventually! ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes