Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Funny that you should mention that!! :D

View attachment 155356
An unedited scene from the upcoming chapter... who better to protect Karma when encountering the Antichrist for the first time and record it than Brynhildr and Ráðgríðr!!

Man, I can't surprise you anymore, @Wyrme :(
Not so sure about that. But, even a simple creature as I can glimpse where the gods are taking us lemmings. :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why I am now thinking about this?
Because you always thought when it comes to that movie that why oh why Bruce never tried to do lewd stuff all day every day with his loveinterest's clone that he could make by the millions! Thats why! :cool:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm intresting and with the mighty karma coming to pay us a visit we should be on our best behaviour i do not think at this point the mc could win against her and im not really curious or stupid enough to try. Though i am curious apart from freeing syrina the antichrist has not had much of an impact yet so hopefully the goddess will have some mercy

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I forgot to mention before so I will now, one of my favorite and intriguing portions of this game is the blending of religion in a way that's both Very entertaining ( usually I avoid religion like the Plague ) and semi believable. I find the writing involving the religious plots & espionage-like manipulation freaking Amazing, again amazing writing along with rest of the awesome game.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
But religion is such a fertile soil for such a fun thoughtful sowing. For some, this garden is a grand game where we can see a miasma of futures and paths to tred. We all believe something and if it can be followed that the gains can be sold many(any ) would take it.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017

[COLOR=#ffffff]So this might be a bit much?[/COLOR]
[SPOILER="Wrath of Heavens"][ATTACH=full]155393[/ATTACH] [/SPOILER]

One minor note to mention, give all of you something to chew on and contemplate for a little bit...

Jesus Christ didn't start using his power (recorded wise) till he was the age of 33... around the same age that the MC is too... ;)
If I might add, the extreme rarity of a male with this genetic legacy.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
But religion is such a fertile soil for such a fun thoughtful sowing. For some, this garden is a grand game where we can see a miasma of futures and paths to tred. We all believe something and if it can be followed that the gains can be sold many(any ) would take it.
Indeed

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have great hope and anticipation that the update will drop this weekend depends on how long it takes Mr Palento to work his magic it looks to be a great update full of mystery and intrigue and possibly a sexy scene or two

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt06p1_092b.png

UPDATE: WICKED CHOICES 0.6.0.0 IS DONE!! (September 29, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I think the title says it all… that’s right, the exciting and interesting ending to “Wicked Choices: Book One” is finally done and has been sent to @Palanto to be put into game format!!

I am sorry for the length of time that it took for me to get it done… but, once you get it, you will understand why it took so much time to do (besides me taking time off in August to get my head screwed back on straight and taking off for 4 days this month to go racing).

When all is said and done, this chapter (and ending) is over 15,000 words and took over 495 renders to complete, making it (I think) the largest release we’ve ever accomplished in a month!!!

I expect the release to get into your hands sometime next week and then once you have it, @Palanto will take and bug reports and grammar checks that we missed and work to put everything together as a “Wicked Choices: Book One" Version 1.0 for you and future patrons.

Then, you can expect that the both of us will immediately get to work on our next game: “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” (aka “AoaCB”)!

In the next week, I will be informing everyone as to how we plan to do “AoaCB”, what sort of abilities you will have, as well as, provide you weekly updates on our progress… I can tell you, right now, you can expect to learn more about what happens beyond “Wicked Choices: Book One” in it!

Also, you will meet new characters that you will experience in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”, learn more about those you’ve already met and get to have some “wicked” fun with William, Claire and their mother!!

Well, time for me to try and get a little more sleep, only slept 2 hours in the last 31 hours… and I am BEAT!!

One thing, before I go… I just want to THANK all of you who have been patient, who have been along with us on this journey that we’ve undertaken and for those of you who plan to continue to support and follow us in our next endeavor… CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? WE FINISHED A GAME!!!

Thank you and talk soon,
~Jack
(sorry, had to quickly edit Syrina's shirt... *sigh*... I am freaking tired)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018

UPDATE: WICKED CHOICES 0.6.0.0 IS DONE!! (September 29, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I think the title says it all… that’s right, the exciting and interesting ending to “Wicked Choices: Book One” is finally done and has been sent to @Palanto to be put into game format!!

I am sorry for the length of time that it took for me to get it done… but, once you get it, you will understand why it took so much time to do (besides me taking time off in August to get my head screwed back on straight and taking off for 4 days this month to go racing).

When all is said and done, this chapter (and ending) is over 15,000 words and took over 495 renders to complete, making it (I think) the largest release we’ve ever accomplished in a month!!!

I expect the release to get into your hands sometime next week and then once you have it, @Palanto will take and bug reports and grammar checks that we missed and work to put everything together as a “Wicked Choices: Book One" Version 1.0 for you and future patrons.

Then, you can expect that the both of us will immediately get to work on our next game: “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” (aka “AoaCB”)!

In the next week, I will be informing everyone as to how we plan to do “AoaCB”, what sort of abilities you will have, as well as, provide you weekly updates on our progress… I can tell you, right now, you can expect to learn more about what happens beyond “Wicked Choices: Book One” in it!

Also, you will meet new characters that you will experience in “Wicked Choices: Book Two”, learn more about those you’ve already met and get to have some “wicked” fun with William, Claire and their mother!!

Well, time for me to try and get a little more sleep, only slept 2 hours in the last 31 hours… and I am BEAT!!

One thing, before I go… I just want to THANK all of you who have been patient, who have been along with us on this journey that we’ve undertaken and for those of you who plan to continue to support and follow us in our next endeavor… CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? WE FINISHED A GAME!!!

Thank you and talk soon,
~Jack
Awesome i look forward to playing it

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I forgot to mention before so I will now, one of my favorite and intriguing portions of this game is the blending of religion in a way that's both Very entertaining ( usually I avoid religion like the Plague ) and semi believable. I find the writing involving the religious plots & espionage-like manipulation freaking Amazing, again amazing writing along with rest of the awesome game.
Thank you!!

To be honest, I was afraid that people would be turned off by a game that used religion as much as I do, as well as, bend and twist it some to make it believable and include many different faiths!

Fortunately, with the exception of a very small handful of people that I could count on three fingers, no one really had much problem and seemed to enjoy the journey that we've taken them on!!

Thanks for being one of those journey followers @OtakuHermit0420 and thank you for considering contributing and support us in our work!! :D

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Thank you!!

To be honest, I was afraid that people would be turned off by a game that used religion as much as I do, as well as, bend and twist it some to make it believable and include many different faiths!

Fortunately, with the exception of a very small handful of people that I could count on three fingers, no one really had much problem and seemed to enjoy the journey that we've taken them on!!

Thanks for being one of those journey followers @OtakuHermit0420 and thank you for considering contributing and support us in our work!! :D
Pft I own and have re read Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series quite a few times, if you're familiar with his work he draws influence heavily from many different religions & also blended his own style/fantasy in & he did amazing, hope you enjoy the same level of success in you're area of expertise, we all know you deserve it, I still get an occasional day-mare that the ASLPro3D team gets scooped up by a big time company

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like that annoying kid in the back seat that constantly shouts "are we nearly there yet" during a trip.

No rush though @Palanto, take all the time you need.

We don't mind giving you a nice, long hour. Maybe 90 minutes if you need a bit longer.

U

User_130505

Pft I own and have re read Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series quite a few times, if you're familiar with his work he draws influence heavily from many different religions & also blended his own style/fantasy in & he did amazing, hope you enjoy the same level of success in you're area of expertise, we all know you deserve it, I still get an occasional day-mare that the ASLPro3D team gets scooped up by a big time company
I'm more worried that the crazy guy with the freaky hair on Ancient Aliens is right, and that Aliens will come and steal them from us.
If a big company gets them, we will eventually see their work, but aliens don't share, so we will never see it if they get them.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes