Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Just want to be clear before I download, it says;

Yes there is a full 5.2 download, does the full 5.2 work or?
After downloading 1 of the 2 different full version files (v0.5.2.0 - full size OR official compressed) download and install Patch v0.5.2.0 to v0.5.2.1 Small Update or Full Version v0.5.2.0 needs to be installed before installing this update:

OR
just download the unofficial compressed version which has 0.5.2.1 installed already (so only one download instead of two)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is true still im kinda hoping she will cut the mc some slack its not like he willingly chose to become the antichrist
No, he didn't... just like Jesus didn't willingly choose to become the 'Son of God'...

However, that isn't the issue that Karma has with the MC... it isn't that he's the 'antichrist'... her problem is what he can and will do with that power.

Reactions: Palanto

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the fact she hasn't ended his existence shows she's cut him some slack. He's being given a chance. He's got power and the backing of Syrina, Lilith and Rhianna with the princess coming up.

Now it's up to you if you go with that or try and push your luck corrupting people.

It's obvious you can corrupt those around you but how far can you go before Karma intervenes and your allies start turning on you.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think the fact she hasn't ended his existence shows she's cut him some slack. He's being given a chance. He's got power and the backing of Syrina, Lilith and Rhianna with the princess coming up.

Now it's up to you if you go with that or try and push your luck corrupting people.

It's obvious you can corrupt those around you but how far can you go before Karma intervenes and your allies start turning on you.
Exactly!!

To everything, there must be a balance that is to be kept... that is what Karma and the Fates role in the universe is, to make sure there is a balance for humanity and the order of things.

But... when suddenly an individual like Jesus Christ or the Antichrist comes along and start changing the order of things (healing the blind, curing the sick and raising the dead) and upsetting the balance of 'Reward or Punishment' or extending the life of an individual's whose time has past (and life thread has been cut)... it can throw off the perfect balance that the Fates and Karma strive to maintain. *wink*

Reactions: Palanto and Wyrme

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
While all that is true we cannot ignore the fact that just by being what he is he is changing events look at claire and her fucked yp mother and brother. Without awakening Syrina it is likely that our mc would have folded to there demands but now things are diffrent. Speaking of balance most of the demonthan are trapped and the angels rule supreme at least untill the awakening of the antichrist i think that is balance in and of itself

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No, he didn't... just like Jesus didn't willingly choose to become the 'Son of God'...

However, that isn't the issue that Karma has with the MC... it isn't that he's the 'antichrist'... her problem is what he can and will do with that power.
That is true she does not know what he will do with the power he now possesses however for all his power or soon to be power he is still a mortal and will not live forever

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
A lot of your conjecture will be addressed about Karma and the Fates involvement in things, in the last chapter that will be coming out soon... I don't want to give anything away till after that! *grin*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
taw-flag.jpg

“Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” Current List of LOCATIONS…
(as ‘sort of’ posted on our Patreon Page)

As mentioned in our latest public post outside of Patreon’s “paywall”, here is a list of areas that we will be working on creating for all of you to visit and explore as you play William/Billie as a “Sissy”, a “Futanari” or as a “Woman”, and also play as Claire, Janice, Karma and another character who shall remain nameless till you’ve gotten a chance to play the last chapter of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

((I had to bury this post behind Patreon’s “paywall”, because I was sure that our Patron’s ideas would violate Patreon’s Terms of Services if done public… but since we are ALL ADULTS here on F95, I can post it here freely and involve all of you as well.))

As you read these locations and having played some other games, you might have an idea of the kind of events that you can expect to take place in them… but if you have some “uncommon” ideas or other locations that you think should be added, let me know.

So, in no particular order…

William, Janice and Claire’s Home

• William’s Bedroom
  • Claire’s Bedroom
  • Janice’s Bedroom
  • Upstairs Bathroom
  • Kitchen
  • Livingroom
  • Barn
Uncle’s Home

• Lower Level (Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room & Living room)
  • Paige’s Bedroom
  • Michelle’s Bedroom
  • Uncle’s Bedroom
Edith’s Home

• Living Room
  • Guest Bedroom
  • The Basement
Adult Novelty Store (Will Be Located in the Adult Entertainment Area)

Alley & Bum Area

Best Friend's House

• Friend’s Bedroom
  • Friend’s Sister’s Bedroom
  • Friend’s Bathroom
Church

• Main Church & Altar Area
  • Confessional
  • Rectory
College

• Bathrooms
  • Classroom
  • Dean's Office
  • Locker Rooms
  • Pool
Convenience Store

• Bathroom
  • Boss’s Office
  • Coolers
  • Customer/Shopping Area
  • Dumpster/Back Alley Area
Gym & Health Center

• Dance Studio
  • Locker Room and Showers
  • Main/Customer Greeting Area
  • Weight Rooms
  • Yoga Studio
Hospital

• Examination Room
  • MRI & CAT Scan Room
  • Private Room
  • Waiting Room/Area
Lake

• Beach
  • Changing Area/Booths
  • Public Bathrooms
Mall

Café
  • Bathrooms
  • Boss’s Office
  • Customer Area
Female Clothing Store
  • Changing Rooms
  • Customer Area
Lingerie Store
  • Changing Rooms
  • Customer Area
Movie Theater
  • Bathrooms
  • Concession Stand
  • Main Area
  • Theater
Park
  • Jogging Path
  • Public Bathrooms
Police Station

• Front Desk & Booking
  • Interrogation Room
  • Jail Cells
Psychologist/Shrink Office

• Shrink's Room
  • Waiting Room
Restaurant

• Bathrooms
  • Boss’s Office
  • Customer Area
Subway

• Subway Bathrooms
  • Subway Car
  • Subway Platform
(PATRON SUPPORTER LOCATION SUGGESTIONS)

Bar/Dance Club

• Bar & Dance Area
  • Bathrooms
  • VIP Booth
Adult Entertainment Area (city outskirts near Bum Camp)

Strip Club

• Bathrooms
  • Dance Stage & Stripper Pole
  • Dancer Dressing Rooms
  • Manager's Office
  • VIP Lounge
BDSM Club

• Punishment Dungeon
  • Swinger’s Bedrooms
  • Orgy Room
  • Glory Hole Room
Adult Cinema

• Bathrooms
  • Cinema
  • Private Video Arcade & Glory Holes
For those that are concerned about having to run around a lot… don’t worry, there will be other modes of transportation like “Cab”, “Bus” and the ability to just “Warp” to a location!!

HOWEVER: If you “Warp” to places, you may end up missing “Special Events” that can take place on certain days, “Side Missions” given by NPC’s or “EASTER EGGS” that will give you special outfits/items that you can use in your playthrough!!

ADDITIONALLY: There will be “SPECIAL NPC’s” in the game… these “SPECIAL NPC’s” will be those who are our $30, $20 and $10 PATRONS who choose to support us during the construction of our new game “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”!!

These “SPECIAL NPC’s” will be in charge of providing players with “Special Events”, “Special Side Missions” and “Easter Egg Items”, as well as, provide “Special Thoughts/Hints/Advice” or “Special Actions” that can humiliate the characters you are controlling at the time!!

It is our way of THANKING those of you that choose to continue to SUPPORT @Palanto, the wife and I as we design and build this new game for all of you!!!!!

~Jack

Reactions: Sierra3 and Palanto

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Well i suppose i will just have to wait for it to come out and see for myself on a serious note though since i have 5.2.1 will i have to install 6.0 completely or can i just update it from the game page i already installed.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well i suppose i will just have to wait for it to come out and see for myself on a serious note though since i have 5.2.1 will i have to install 6.0 completely or can i just update it from the game page i already installed.
You'll be able to update it like always. But this time I'll really just upload an "update" to the game instead of the full game, because I wait for bug reports and some typo reports before I release 1.0 and upload a full game version as well as an update from 0.6.1.0 to 1.0 which will just be bug- and typofixes so nothing "new" will be added then. Also the German and Russian translation will be added every now and then (chapterwise) after 1.0 is finished. I already started translating it and so did our russian translator. But it will take time as I already said when we announced the translations ;) I've got my hands full with a lot of things lately, one of the reasons I'm more absent on the discord than present.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You'll be able to update it like always. But this time I'll really just upload an "update" to the game instead of the full game, because I wait for bug reports and some typo reports before I release 1.0 and upload a full game version as well as an update from 0.6.1.0 to 1.0 which will just be bug- and typofixes so nothing "new" will be added then. Also the German and Russian translation will be added every now and then (chapterwise) after 1.0 is finished. I already started translating it and so did our russian translator. But it will take time as I already said when we announced the translations ;) I've got my hands full with a lot of things lately, one of the reasons I'm more absent on the discord than present.
Ok i'll just pretend like i understand lol so from what you said i can update it that is good id hate to have to uninstall my current version just to install the new one. I don't really mind the translations since i don't speak russian or german but it is great to have it for those that do.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ok i'll just pretend like i understand lol so from what you said i can update it that is good id hate to have to uninstall my current version just to install the new one. I don't really mind the translations since i don't speak russian or german but it is great to have it for those that do.
Hahaha yeah sorry I got a little carried away there :D Yes you'll be able to update it as it was always possible ;)
Just make sure to read the update tutorial and/or watch the tutorial video I made, just in case you get lost in the process ;D

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Hahaha yeah sorry I got a little carried away there :D Yes you'll be able to update it as it was always possible ;)
Just make sure to read the update tutorial and/or watch the tutorial video I made, just in case you get lost in the process ;D
That is great i will take a look at it when the new update drops to get myself familiar with how to do it

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just updated the "Adventures of a Changed Boy" Location List ( ) to include areas that were suggested to us by our Patreon Supporters... not sure why I didn't come up with these places on my own... I must be slipping in my old age!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My sugsetion would be a theatre.
I paint before my inner eye the scene were William/Billie must perfome a role in a dress that are not to his/her liking. Also the theatre can be one that shows a lot a skin or playes that are very liberate.

Also some classic shabby back alley is also a variant. I would most likely place this in the outerskirt of the town perhaps near Adult Entertainment Area.

For my point of view the playground for the this setting should not be to much overloaded with erotic etc. Your setting, IMHO, is one the should be "realistic". So I would find it a bit strange, if we hace too many options to have some fun.
I mean: yes the antichrist is now here, but the rest of the world works the same as yesterday. People don't change that fast. Sure, the antichrrist will influence the people around him, but this change are not happening overnight.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes