• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
While the holiday season is rapidly approaching, the best gift that I can give to all of you is the start of our next game… regretfully, however, it won’t come till after the New Year, but we REALLY think you’re going to LIKE it when it arrives!!!
Take your time and enjoy the holidays.

Besides, it's too cold out to stand around with pitchforks. Now if someone brought pitch and torches... we can get one heck of a bonfire going and break out the marshmallows and hotdogs. :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You know if you tease us enough Jack we might kidnap you with the help of a pretty fiery redhead and force you to work 24/7 for the next two years. :p
Hey... if YOU or ANYONE else here would be willing to tell me how I could afford to drop my other work, so that I could work on our game fulltime, I am ALL EARS!!

There has been nothing that I've wanted more and would make a GREAT Christmas present to be able to afford quitting my other jobs and just working on the game all the time!!!

That was the hope when I started doing this, that people would support us like some of the other creators get support and I could turn this into a fulltime job... *sigh* ...but, apparently our game just isn't as popular as some of the other poorly conceived, badly written, watermelon boob and horse-size dick, fap-fests that get churned out, thrown together and released whenever the creator feels like it, games that are out there. :(

So now EVERYONE knows what I want for Christmas... to be able to quit my other jobs and do all of this fulltime for all of you! If anyone is in a giving, holiday mood, @Palanto and I would appreciate it!! :)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Take your time and enjoy the holidays.

Besides, it's too cold out to stand around with pitchforks. Now if someone brought pitch and torches... we can get one heck of a bonfire going and break out the marshmallows and hotdogs. :D
Yeah, damn cold up here!! At least we've not gotten a ton of snow yet... but hanging outside in subzero temps won't be much fun.

Loads pitch barrels...
If you can put a riser table near one of those barrels for my laptop, I would at least be able to write while I visit with everyone! :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would not worry as much about the popularity Jack, people have noticed the game for sure. Unfortunately for you the market is not as empty as it used to be, some devs had time to build up big following before you came on the market, others destroyed the market (even some big names) by dropping projects too often or ending games half assed and made potential supportes either pretty wary of or put them off from Patreon and such. Also there is some stiff opposition of newer devs that are also putting out great games like Phillygames that makes the available money from potential supporters spread thinner as in past. Unfortunately those things hurt the newer good devs like you and your team.

Pretty sure though following will keep on growing surely but steadily if you keep on turning out this kinda quality. Maybe slower as you wish, but it will happen, do wish you many new supporters though and fun for the festive season. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would not worry as much about the popularity Jack, people have noticed the game for sure. Unfortunately for you the market is not as empty as it used to be, some devs had time to build up big following before you came on the market, others destroyed the market (even some big names) by dropping projects too often or ending games half assed and made potential supportes either pretty wary of or put them off from Patreon and such. Also there is some stiff opposition of newer devs that are also putting out great games like Phillygames that makes the available money from potential supporters spread thinner as in past. Unfortunately those things hurt the newer good devs like you and your team.

Pretty sure though following will keep on growing surely but steadily if you keep on turning out this kinda quality. Maybe slower as you wish, but it will happen, do wish you many new supporters though and fun for the festive season. :p
You're exactly right, and Patreon pissing their members off to the point that many of the supporters out there left, hasn't helped much either.

Another problem with our game, is the fact that it is mostly a story with sex in it, rather than a sex game with a story... that will change now since the universe has been set and well, there is going to be a TON of sex in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" and "Wicked Choices: Book Two" but will still have a fair amount of story in it.

I appreciate every dollar we make... and I am happy that we make around $1,000 a month. It is just with that amount, I know that I am going to have to keep working the other jobs and KNOW that I am not going to kill myself producing the game like I did this year with the workload from my other jobs and all of the doctors appointments.

We will still produce great PRODUCT, and great STORYLINES, just aren't going to go full-bore and nearly burn ourselves out like we did for "Wicked Choices: Book One".

We've also come up with some ideas that might be able to pull more money in from other sources like selling on Steam and other stuff (which we won't get into publicly till we've done them), but... hopefully, this will help to generate more income so that we can shift to doing our games fulltime, without it being a heavy burden on the Community here.

I am sure that we'll get there and it is our hope that people will remain with us during the journey... but, yeah, wish I was rich or knew someone that was that would fund us, because I think we have great potential as game creators. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You know if you tease us enough Jack we might kidnap you with the help of a pretty fiery redhead and force you to work 24/7 for the next two years. :p
If @DA22 will keep Jack on the chair, then I will, personaly, bring the chain to keep Jack in place. The work progress shall, as written, be encouraged by the pretty fiery redhead.:LOL:

You're exactly right, and Patreon pissing their members off to the point that many of the supporters out there left, hasn't helped much either.

Another problem with our game, is the fact that it is mostly a story with sex in it, rather than a sex game with a story... that will change now since the universe has been set and well, there is going to be a TON of sex in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" and "Wicked Choices: Book Two" but will still have a fair amount of story in it.

I appreciate every dollar we make... and I am happy that we make around $1,000 a month. It is just with that amount, I know that I am going to have to keep working the other jobs and KNOW that I am not going to kill myself producing the game like I did this year with the workload from my other jobs and all of the doctors appointments.

We will still produce great PRODUCT, and great STORYLINES, just aren't going to go full-bore and nearly burn ourselves out like we did for "Wicked Choices: Book One".

We've also come up with some ideas that might be able to pull more money in from other sources like selling on Steam and other stuff (which we won't get into publicly till we've done them), but... hopefully, this will help to generate more income so that we can shift to doing our games fulltime, without it being a heavy burden on the Community here.

I am sure that we'll get there and it is our hope that people will remain with us during the journey... but, yeah, wish I was rich or knew someone that was that would fund us, because I think we have great potential as game creators. ;)
A few thoughs about to earn more:
  • A one webpage?
    This could be more importend if you have multiple games to buy/try, ....
  • Discord channel?
    I know you not mainstream, me neither, thus I haven't used it, but a lot have this. (I am a fan of IRC and Jabber;))
  • Other gameshop than steam?
    Thinking about or .
  • ?:coffee:
    An other variant to earn some more money
  • Why is your patreon account not linked in your pofile?
    BMaC could also be linked. I don't know, where, but it think it could help.
  • And why is it not in the newly announced ?
As always only some thoughs form me. Same royalty are kindly requested, if used or not used: More of WC or other games from you:LOL::LOL:

And yes, a stated before, it has a few games around that are above the others. My top five (without order) would be:
  • Choecter Chronicle (great story, nice render, character to like and various of steamy actions, but dev currently MIA)
  • Depraved Awakening (kind of alike to WC - great story and renders much steamy action, charachters to like)
  • The Deluca family (great story and render, charachters to like, but not yet any kind of steamy action. It has Luna in it and I'm a lunatic:p)
  • WC: Book I (great story and renders, nice characters to like and dislike and a lot of steamy actions)
  • Acting Lesson (good story and render, nice characters and some steamy action. And some unwanted, grave twist that I dislike and thus not played the lastet version - Why do I think this kind of story twist could come from Jack. Of course without the feeling that this twist is some foreign in the rest of the story.)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
We probably didn't meet one of the requirements for the new "Underrated Games" area, or the f95zone staff just doesn't like the game ;) The requirements are listed below. Didn't read the whole thread yet but users can suggest games for the staff to consider. I won't do that though, since I'm pretty much biased ;)

The prerequisites for having a game featured are:
- The developer most be active in the F95Zone community
- The developer can't have more than 1000 patrons
- The games must have an active audience in terms of positive reviews from the community, comments etc
- The developer can't have a history of abuse including; banning patrons, deleting comments, abandoning projects for prolonged periods of time, like boosting, other drama...
- Must be voted for by the Staff/Moderation team

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We probably didn't meet one of the requirements for the new "Underrated Games" area, or the f95zone staff just doesn't like the game ;) The requirements are listed below. Didn't read the whole thread yet but users can suggest games for the staff to consider. I won't do that though, since I'm pretty much biased ;)
I've read that, but why does the staff don't like it?
I mean what can possible go wrong with the cast WC - forget it, I haven't asked, will look if my nuclear shelter is finished....:LOL:

What I mean with this was most to spread the word that this thread exist and, as you listed above the requirement, perhaps we could presume some of the staff to lock at the game or even give his (y). Ok, I need an other chain:whistle:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
;) @GhostPhil has done that already it seems (page 2 or so). Just went through the thread. Well there are things that are quite hardcore in the game (i.e. the rape and so on.... tentacles whatnot) so it is likely that the staff doesn't like some of it ;) I don't know the answer though, best ask them if you want to know ;) I just put that up there, didn't really hear anything about them liking or not liking our game :) Was just a thought I blurted out :p

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
;) @GhostPhil has done that already it seems (page 2 or so). Just went through the thread. Well there are things that are quite hardcore in the game (i.e. the rape and so on.... tentacles whatnot) so it is likely that the devs don't like some of it ;) I don't know the answer though, best ask them if you want to know ;) I just put that up there, didn't really hear anything about them liking or not liking our game :) Was just a thought I blurted out :p
Yeah I mentioned the game there, but I have no idea when they actually change games in that section. But there are actually a lot of games fit for this ;)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
There are a pile to the eye brows of Dokkens and Poisons, to the one Megadeth(choose your own genre for comparisons 'tiffany to a carol king?'). Throughout life, popular has never ment spectacular, but us fans(fanatics) have always been of the bend that lowest denomentator is a sign of lesser quality. Yet we scream for our taste to be the mean. I want ours to be the level as it means good people like @ASLPro3D and @Palanto (of course @Maim Lain ) can support themselves with this realm. I know that Metallica were all millionaires prior to Cliff's untimely death, so there is hope that with us fanboi's/goils to get at least one of these deserving devs to the next level.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can now add venison to the menu (extremely well tenderized). ;)
It tried to pick a fight with my car last night by sucker-ramming the side. It lost.
Gotta love big ole 'Murican cars. :LOL:
Holy crap, but not really surprised... first thing I learned after getting my license up here was "do the speed limit or less in the Big O" (because the cops hate Michiganders) and "Keep your eyes on the side of the highways in the Big O" (because even the deer hate the state enough to commit suicide!). ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If @DA22 will keep Jack on the chair, then I will, personaly, bring the chain to keep Jack in place. The work shall, as written, be provide by the pretty fiery redhead.:LOL:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

A few thoughs about to earn more:
  • A one webpage?
    This could be more importend if you have multiple games to buy/try, ....
  • Discord channel?
    I know you not mainstream, me neither, thus I haven't used it, but a lot have this. (I am a fan of IRC and Jabber;))
  • Other gameshop than steam?
    Thinking about or .
  • ?:coffee:
    An other variant to earn some more money
  • Why is your patreon account not linked in your pofile?
    BMaC could also be linked. I don't know, where, but it think it could help.
  • And why is it not in the newly announced ?

1. @Palanto and I are working on a webpage. ;)
  2. Have a discord channel... and it is tied in, but honestly, when you work as much as me, you don't have a ton of time to divert your attention a lot of the times.
  3. Might try Itch or DLSite at some point...
  4. There are some really popular Patreon creators that also use BMaC, unfortunately, of the 4 of them that I know, only 1 has made money there... $3 dollars a month actually... like the site says, enough to buy a cup of coffee. :LOL: Although, I have been investigating both SubscribeStar and SponsorIon.
  5. Would love to be a Featured Game here on F95... kind of surprised we aren't already, since we are perhaps one of the most active creators here on the site and we support it. The thing is, like @Palanto, I'd feel weird suggesting our own game...

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, it would most likely have to be the last one on the list... let's see...

The prerequisites for having a game featured are:
- The developer most be active in the F95Zone community
- The developer can't have more than 1000 patrons
- The games must have an active audience in terms of positive reviews from the community, comments etc
- The developer can't have a history of abuse including; banning patrons, deleting comments, abandoning projects for prolonged periods of time, like boosting, other drama...
- Must be voted for by the Staff/Moderation team

• The developer most be active in the F95Zone community. (Over 1,780 posts since Sept. 16, 2017 and have donated to help support this website and staff every month here since Oct. 2017)
  • The developer can't have more than 1000 patrons (Never have gone above 230 patrons at one time in over a year)
  • The games must have an active audience in terms of positive reviews from the community, comments etc. (Not to really toot our horn but... 25 reviews totaling 4 1/2 stars, over 1 Million Downloads and 415 likes on our game.)
  • The developer can't have a history of abuse including; banning patrons, deleting comments, abandoning projects for prolonged periods of time, like boosting, other drama... (Only banned two patrons who refunded their accounts and those individuals were really banned from Patreon, not by me... for, I assume, fraudulent credit cards. Never deleted a comment, never abandoned my project and always had a release every month... even after major surgery and a ton of doctor visits and health/medical procedures.)
  • Must be voted for by the Staff/Moderation team. (Probably where we are fucked in the whole scheme of things. Either because of our storyline, our content and subject matter, or just plain invisible to the naked eye.)
I figure if we are meant to be on the "short list" we'd be on it. I'd rather us earn our way onto the list than be petty and beg to be on it.

In the meantime, I am going to keep doing what I am doing... working on the stories and games and hope that with the next one we gain a bit more attention and following...

BUT... I will say this... I happen to like the following we ALREADY have. I'd rather have 30 faithful, intelligent, dedicated followers that TALK and VISIT with us regularly to talk about the game, the story and about life, than 1,000,000 silent fans who leave the thread barren or filled with complaints.

From where I sit, we happen to have the CREAM OF F95'S CROP!! That's more important to me than being a PROM KING.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

• The developer most be active in the F95Zone community. (Over 1,780 posts since Sept. 16, 2017 and have donated to help support this website and staff every month here since Oct. 2017)
  • The developer can't have more than 1000 patrons (Never have gone above 230 patrons at one time in over a year)
  • The games must have an active audience in terms of positive reviews from the community, comments etc. (Not to really toot our horn but... 25 reviews totaling 4 1/2 stars, over 1 Million Downloads and 415 likes on our game.)
  • The developer can't have a history of abuse including; banning patrons, deleting comments, abandoning projects for prolonged periods of time, like boosting, other drama... (Only banned two patrons who refunded their accounts and those individuals were really banned from Patreon, not by me... for, I assume, fraudulent credit cards. Never deleted a comment, never abandoned my project and always had a release every month... even after major surgery and a ton of doctor visits and health/medical procedures.)
  • Must be voted for by the Staff/Moderation team. (Probably where we are fucked in the whole scheme of things. Either because of our storyline, our content and subject matter, or just plain invisible to the naked eye.)
I figure if we are meant to be on the "short list" we'd be on it. I'd rather us earn our way onto the list than be petty and beg to be on it.

In the meantime, I am going to keep doing what I am doing... working on the stories and games and hope that with the next one we gain a bit more attention and following...

BUT... I will say this... I happen to like the following we ALREADY have. I'd rather have 30 faithful, intelligent, dedicated followers that TALK and VISIT with us regularly to talk about the game, the story and about life, than 1,000, 000 silent fans who leave the thread barren or filled with complaints.

From where I sit, we happen to have the CREAM OF F95'S CROP!! That's more important to me than being a PROM KING.
Well I think they will change the games in that section from time to time and I actually don't think that the extreme content would be the problem. But actually a lot of games would fit there and I think they want to limit the games that are shown there at one time.

And I have to agree, that it is kind of nice seeing the same people an one game thread being really dedicated to it :)

And, thanks for that, my friend! It's appreciated that you did and tried! :)
No problem :) I think it will be just a matter of time ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

BUT... I will say this... I happen to like the following we ALREADY have. I'd rather have 30 faithful, intelligent, dedicated followers that TALK and VISIT with us regularly to talk about the game, the story and about life, than 1,000, 000 silent fans who leave the thread barren or filled with complaints.

A inner voice calling me to shout the usual three things as in every other thread is done - No, I am stronger than this:ROFLMAO:

Nice to hear about your plans, website and others. A world with more Syrina in it can only be a better place - or a worser if you cross her...
I know I don't drink coffee, but that BMAC does as less as you wrote, that some left down. Nevertheless I believe that this is a service which could attract some one time donors.

Was going through my pledges at Patreon and half my money goes to your game;).

Well I think they will change the games in that section from time to time and I actually don't think that the extreme content would be the problem. But actually a lot of games would fit there and I think they want to limit the games that are shown there at one time.

And I have to agree, that it is kind of nice seeing the same people an one game thread being really dedicated to it :)

No problem :) I think it will be just a matter of time ;)
Yes, always the same kids everywhere this game is featured. I truly feel young again, as it reminds me how it was, when I was going to school and after that hang out with the same friends nearly every day.:p

Somehow it feels like home:D.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes