ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds very good and interesting the direction you want to take the game in, ambitious for sure though, almost feel pity for Palanto with all the variables he will need to juggle, some precise and concise coding will be required there. :)

Will be awaiting my box with Our Lady impatiently, as she knows she is always welcome to spend some time over here if you or anyone else needs some rest and quiet :love:. That is if she does not decide to just jump in as usual to get some extra chestnuts, that she seems to like to use to distract someone else that is working hard. :devilish::p

Have a very festive holiday season as well all three of you and all other patrons and fans of the game as well and a good beginning of the New Year with the prologue. :p

Edit: Guess it is high time to change my wallpaper again or a certain fiery lovely and adorable redhead FAP might be unhappy when she visits. :p
Well, honestly, since it will be in RPGM (which already has those features hardcoded into the software in some way) it really frees up the time that Palanto would've had to spend if we kept it in Ren'Py... we want to provide the best kind of game for players; one that makes sense in the way it functions, as well as, story (without killing ourselves).

As for Syrina, dear god, please, keep her entertained!! She wasn't happy to start with that we were doing a side-project game and that she wouldn't be in the limelight, so she's been riding me hard to get this game done so she can come back and be the center of everyone's attention again!! :D

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah she can be pretty persistent, no worries, send her over for the holidays and I will keep her entertained, enough to do here over in Amsterdam. She might be a bit hyper after though or kinda mellowed out for a bit. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am afraid she already knows exactly where the fridge is and all other edible food stores from earlier scouting forays :eek: Unbelievable that someone can eat that much and be that slim. :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am afraid she already knows exactly where the fridge is and all other edible food stores from earlier scouting forays :eek: Unbelievable that someone can eat that much and be that slim. :p
Yeah, I think it has something to do with the way I created her... last time I am EVER going to imagine a hot girl to be like a hyperactive, chiwawa on speed! :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well will at least cut down a lot on the weekly food bills. :p Now if you also would create next characters with less of a taste for those very expensive bonbons and without unfailingly knowing where my CC is that would help as well. :D

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@goatwhisperer3 If you had followed the thread when that part was released you would know:
a) it is not NTR but cheating;
b) it is something that is needed for later plot developments likely in book II;
c) you will have the power and possibility to do something about this situation at that later moment. What you do about it will be your choice though.

Besides there are enough other lovelies around, that may be well be much more interesting as your current wive.:p (now dont go thinking about giving Syrina another love interest Jack, then we might have a little fight that we can make up later with a beer or twelve:devilish:)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
@goatwhisperer3 If you had followed the thread when that part was released you would know:
a) it is not NTR but cheating;
b) it is something that is needed for later plot developments likely in book II;
c) you will have the power and possibility to do something about this situation at that later moment. What you do about it will be your choice though.

Besides there are enough other lovelies around, that may be well be much more interesting as your current wive.:p

I'm fully aware of the difference between ntr and cheating.... not sure about u tho
Wife? Don't know anything about that. Like I said, i was 7min in before my virtual niece was choking on another dudes cock.

lost interest after that.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's not NTR... it was not an act of adultery committed against a spouse or cuckoldry. Does it illicit a response from players, ABSOLUTELY just as it was intended to do and though the MC does something about it when he learns of it, it is however, still NOT NTR.

Thanks for trying it though.
(ugh been writting on the next game too much, that I had to edit the shit out of this stupid post)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for trying it though.
(ugh been writting on the next game too much, that I had to edit the shit out of this stupid post)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ah sorry @goatwhisperer3 I thought you was a fast clicker and already had reached another part. Well for the Claire situation b and c are still true even if b happens earlier as book 2. The new side game will deal for a big part about the ramifications of what MC decides to do about his nephew and agreed she was absolutely not cheating in that part and it is the darkest moment of the game likely until now.

Reactions: Palanto

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ah sorry Goatwhisperer I thought you was a fast clicker and already had reached another part. Well for the Claire situation b and c are still true even if b happens earlier as book 2.
it felt quick to me. its pretty much at the beginning but i need to read some of the text aswell dude. the elven part took a moment^^

about the b (needed for later) and c (do something about it later) thingy still being true.....
might be true, but that doesn't affect it in any way does it?

b)
needed for the story or optional may affect the reasoning behind placing a certain scene, but not what it is. the fetish itself doesn't change by the way its woven into the plot... (like.... MC fucking a dog would be bestiality, no matter if the dog is important to the plot, turning into a human at the end of the game or just being a stray)

c)
doing something about it in a later moment..... thats not how things work^^
even if MC creates a time machine and prevents it the second time or figures out it was a dream later on.... kinda too late.
either u prevent it the very first time so it never happened or u deal with the consequences. You cant have it happen and later do something about it.
there a sayings like "once the child fell into the well.." or "u can't get the toothpaste back into the tube..."

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Be aware even if this was the first time it was shown, storywise it is canon that this was a situation that happened before between those two with the encouragement of the third party present.

Jack explained before why he made it that graphic and why it is important for the rest of the story. One of the main reasons is to explain who and what Claire will be in the rest of the story and also to generate quite a lot of hate for William. Just saying it happened is not always enough for that and true this game has a few very dark moments that you are warned for in the tags. Indeed MC will deal with the situation later and has his own way to kinda make sure it will not happen again. MC is not almighty and even if he had known what had happened with Claire for years he would not have had the power earlier to help her.

The murder tag is missing though even if it will not concern a main character in book I. No promises though for what Jack and his team planned for later :p

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Be aware even if this was the first time it was shown, storywise it is canon that this was a situation that happened before between those two with the encouragement of the third party present.
Saying the shown act took place earlier, like even before MC and the girl met would only absolve MC himself in the most literal way. Thing is, this is a game. Even tho the player (ideally) identifys with the MC, they are not the exact same.
The fact that it was "made to ABSOLUTELY illicit a response from players, just as it was intended to" shown graphic and in possible anticipation to focus negative emotions of the player towards other chars makes it clear the dev was aware of that.

If i meet a girl tomorrow on the street im aware she most likely won't be Maria Theresa, a virgin without backstory who just waited for me.
Just as MC knows the characters in his world have their own story.

That doesn't apply exactly the same in games tho.
It depends on the correlation of space and time.
In the real world for me, and for MC in his world, there is a distance regarding time (it happened "long" time ago) and room (it didn't happen right here but in another place/city whatever) so u also gain emotional distance.

In a game, there may be such distance for MC, but the player sees it all in the same place (his screen) and at the same time (a few hours of playtime wouldn't really qualify as foretime yet).
Thats why the dev can wake/create a reaction in us, since he knows we r still "in that situation" no matter if its a flashback a time leap forward or even totally out of MCs perception.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry wrapping up a 12 hour day of work and writing on the next game, so really tired and going to be brief so I can go and relax and have some dinner with the wife.

As an Otaku, I can honestly tell you that that wasn't NTR. So no tag needed.

There is a difference between OOC information and IC information, the event took place for players to witness OOC so that they (the player) could formulate a strategy in how they would address the situation when the MC learns about the situation.

Time for me to go and eat, relax and spend some time with the wife, as I wouldn't want her to cuckold me!! ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
After I've read this definition about , I also see the only NTR scene later in this game.

The scene with Claire is for me rape and abuse. Later a similar scene is there, but this scene is "somehow" consensual - The discussion about this scene would be a bit overboard. Also it would be a great spoiler for you...

Overall, I see Jack's game definitely not on "the dark side". But it is also not a sugar coated, happy go lucky story with a very big happy end and ESBR EC rating - if we ignore the sex content.
The story has it share of dark themes, but not for the themes itself but rather for story purpose. So I would give it a "Mature" rating for this.

If you want to have some lighter entertainment, I can not recommend you this game.
If you are interested in a unique game, with a rather good story, english and "unique", lovely characters then give it a try. :p

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Wish I could add something, but you have once again, covered it as well(if not better than)I could. That scene was visceral, and yet completely unknown to the MC. WE will react, but the protagonist can only do so when he is enlightened to the 'games' of the family, and further so, of that particular branch of the clan. Jack has/does want some response from his players(readers, read earlier for book info), and I quote "bad things happen to good people". I will not recount the more than adequate arguments on definitions of colloquialisms. If the scene was moving, it did its job. If you can not move foward and rectify said situation to MCs'(yours) satifaction then this is not for you. As with other scenes that some found untoward, there is a way around or a reckoning. My two pence.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes