Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hmm... if @Catwashere left one previously, I don't see it. Perhaps there was a site hiccup when it was posting... :(
When i first gave a review i think it may have been bad/against rules of the site so a mod may have banned me from leaving one on this game.
I messaged two mods about it just hope they reply back since i wanted to give a nice review.

Reactions: Palanto

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Holy Sweet Mother of GOD!! Yeah, need to start using the other hand for a while... it helps to have balance in your art! :D
hahah You beat me to it. It was hard enough to tap away that last post on my phone, without that resident evil arm staring back at me.

Lovecraftian lore is another I am glad you have avoided as for namesakes(not much correlation), but damn I feel like I have a mouth full of novacaine when I attempt some of those names.

U

User_32285

When i first gave a review i think it may have been bad/against rules of the site so a mod may have banned me from leaving one on this game. I messaged two mods about it just hope they reply back since i wanted to give a nice review.
You probably broke the site with your walls of text ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Gratz, but you never take my spot, muahhaah Ill be first reviewer forever! ;)
Me you and
But you both write full reviews so they are better i prefer just saying a few good and bad points than leaving my ratings based on sex, art, story, characters, and sometimes gameplay.

U

User_32285

Me you and
But you both write full reviews so they are better i prefer just saying a few good and bad points than leaving my ratings based on sex, art, story, characters, and sometimes gameplay.
Hahah thanks, but I was not talking about the quality of my reviews, I am sure mine are not "better" than yours :).

I just meant I was the first f95-er to review this title (check my review, it's at the bottom).

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yeah i left a review!
Thanks for the review Catwashere :) I can probably guess which scene x'D The one with three points of views? ;D Well yeah it wasn't skipable and probably won't ever be since it's too important for later in the story and now it's also important for the sidearc ASLPro3D is planning ;) But I can relate to that feeling somehow, I don't like the content of that scene either, but it was intentionally made like that. Wasn't supposed to be fap material ;)

Reactions: Catwashere

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah i left a review!
Just as @Palanto Games said, thank you so much for the review and strong rating!!

Yeah, I agree with the volume of sex... though, being a large prologue to a much larger story, it has been a heck of a balancing act determining the importance between storyline versus sex. Add to that the manner in which this game was initially designed, by every scene hand rendered even for every discussion (which there is a lot of) and dialogue (also lots of) left me, as the 'artist' (as well as, the writer), virtually scrambling every month to get everything done and released on time.

Honestly, if not for @Palanto Games coming on board, I probably would've either been late every month in product release, wouldn't be as far along in the story as I am, or would've had to quit due to time constraints due to my real life workload... thanks to him, we are nearing the end of Wicked Choices: Book One which will be completed at our 'one year mark' (August) and opens the door to moving forward with a semi-open sandbox, sex-fest after the side-arc (which will also be a semi-open, sex-fest) that will include... anal (among other things)! ;)

Thank you again, so much for the high praise and rating, we appreciate it and your support!!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
It is always the same thing, at every updates, what can i say?

I'm not too much in story wise chatting, theory making or guessing what will come next. I enjoy reading it but not joining it, one of the reason is the english level required to barely match yours. So i prefer to enjoy it in the shadow.

Then, i can multiple the compliments which i did almost everytime and repeat myself for several posts already.

So what choices are still available? i could have remain silent but noooo...so the last option, i got, is the most logic and efficient to my eyes. I will say that:

I love the story, i love this game, i enjoy every minutes of it and every updates is a real pleasure to follow.
THANK YOU.

nb : no need to translate the save option, kind of fun to keep it in German ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just as @Palanto Games said, thank you so much for the review and strong rating!!

Yeah, I agree with the volume of sex... though, being a large prologue to a much larger story, it has been a heck of a balancing act determining the importance between storyline versus sex. Add to that the manner in which this game was initially designed, by every scene hand rendered even for every discussion (which there is a lot of) and dialogue (also lots of) left me, as the 'artist' (as well as, the writer), virtually scrambling every month to get everything done and released on time.

Honestly, if not for @Palanto Games coming on board, I probably would've either been late every month in product release, wouldn't be as far along in the story as I am, or would've had to quit due to time constraints due to my real life workload... thanks to him, we are nearing the end of Wicked Choices: Book One which will be completed at our 'one year mark' (August) and opens the door to moving forward with a semi-open sandbox, sex-fest after the side-arc (which will also be a semi-open, sex-fest) that will include... anal (among other things)! ;)

Thank you again, so much for the high praise and rating, we appreciate it and your support!!
Oh no have to wait that long for anal!
Yeah that is why i gave it a high rating seeing the game is not finished and so far it is great.
Not having much sex is okay for now because the story is very important i'm just waiting for the MC to meet Lynara and Carina so he can fuck them both and for Syrina to get bigger.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Also, like you, I was more of a Ray Bradbury, Poe (and Lovecraft) kind of guy... thee, thou's, wherefors and such ain't much my thing... now if Romeo came back as a zombie to fuck his true love before she took her life, then, maybe, I might've been inspired more.
That moment when you realize you are talking to a genius....
You...you...you... lewd, licentious, inspired degenerate. Even your muse is fapping XD

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
june1.jpg

Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0 Posted to OP & Things to Come: Update (May 21, 2018)

I am on my second week of being on call for Jury Duty and, thankfully, my number hasn’t been called yet. My sincere hope it that it isn’t as I still have lots to do before the end of this month to finish Wicked Choices 0.5.1.0 for all of you!

Speaking of which, you as the Main Character will be seriously outnumbered next month (June) when you go to visit your mother-in-law to find out more about the Crawford Family History and get ready to participate in the Sexual Ritual needed to ‘Power Up’ and use your powers… (the characters in the above image from left to right: Edith Crawford, Jamila Hasni, Syrina and Mariam Hasni).

What kind of secrets will you learn? Will you find out the deep dark secrets about the family you’ve married into? Will you find out the dark secret about your wife? Who will be the sacrifice that you'll need to ‘Power Up’ to activate your powers… and how will you deal when faced with the truth that YOU ARE the prophesied antichrist?

All these questions can be answered in next month’s exciting release!!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS are in order for our very own @Palanto Games, who tied the knot this past Friday and who has now returned to work… please send your congratulations and remember… NO NTR with or involving our programmer! LOL

@UncleVT or @klx can you please update the Latest Updates section... and didn't know if you wanted to create Mirrors/Torrents again @UncleVT and @bmpb86 but left slot open on the frontpage incase you did!

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It is always the same thing, at every updates, what can i say?

I'm not too much in story wise chatting, theory making or guessing what will come next. I enjoy reading it but not joining it, one of the reason is the english level required to barely match yours. So i prefer to enjoy it in the shadow.

Then, i can multiple the compliments which i did almost everytime and repeat myself for several posts already.

So what choices are still available? i could have remain silent but noooo...so the last option, i got, is the most logic and efficient to my eyes. I will say that:

I love the story, i love this game, i enjoy every minutes of it and every updates is a real pleasure to follow.
THANK YOU.

nb : no need to translate the save option, kind of fun to keep it in German ;)
Thank you so much, my good friend!! I am glad that you've been enjoying it so much!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That moment when you realize you are talking to a genius....
You...you...you... lewd, licentious, inspired degenerate. Even your muse is fapping XD
LOL... yeah, hopefully she is fapping!! Oh wait, if she is, I better go... I wanna watch!! XD:evilsmile:

The wait is killing me........................................ :p
@pavar the WAIT is over, my friend... this month's release is NOW AVAILABLE!!! :eazyHype:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes