El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you very much :) Wow google translate seems to work better and better :) It's perfect german literally translated back to "My best wishes to the future husband and wife" (not google translated) ;)
Was afraid to be betray by my old school memories..so gogol prime could have take the blame, just in case, hehe.

EDIT: anyway the main point here remain the same...be happy :)

Reactions: Palanto

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Hey just played through first time. Interesting game! I wish I could have opted to stay for the daughter scene. I feel the main character is a bit of a cuck tho when it comes to his wife. Hes been getting cucked for a year straight, and this cuck meekly asks his wife permission to fool around a bit.

Thats not how you get a women wet but of course the cuck doesnt know that. How about be a man, walk up and play with her pussy or something. If she rejects you thats one thing, but what women gets turned on from meekly asking for sex in the corner.

This game is not all bad but yeah the wife interactions made me feel like I was playing as a beta cucked male, which I was at that point (sigh).

U

User_32285

Hey just played through first time. Interesting game! I wish I could have opted to stay for the daughter scene. I feel the main character is a bit of a cuck tho when it comes to his wife. Hes been getting cucked for a year straight, and this cuck meekly asks his wife permission to fool around a bit.

Thats not how you get a women wet but of course the cuck doesnt know that. How about be a man, walk up and play with her pussy or something. If she rejects you thats one thing, but what women gets turned on from meekly asking for sex in the corner.

This game is not all bad but yeah the wife interactions made me feel like I was playing as a beta cucked male, which I was at that point (sigh).
There probably is gonna be some character development there don't you agree?, beta cuckolded antichrist doens't quite seem right does it?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thank you for trying our game @Bass_Legend and for sharing your thoughts on it!! :happyblush

@rideroftheapocalypse is ABSOLUTELY right... there will INDEED be some major character development with the MC to make him less of a cuck than he currently is.

When I first came up with this and began plotting out the story, I wanted to make the MC as "ordinary" as possible... at one time even considered making him look more the role of a middle-aged guy whose body kind of resembled the appearance that life had ground him down into... but decided against it, as his work and family life is bad enough, didn't need to chase players away further by having a slightly overweight, tired MC that really is a tragic, meek, cuck.

While there will be a transformation in William (the nephew who raped Claire), there will ALSO be a transformation that will take place with the MC... this transformation will be more of an emotional and psychological transformation for the players to experience and choose as they play.

The MC's transformation is going to truly start to take place when he goes to talk with Edith Crawford (the MC's mother-in-law) in June's "Chapter 5"... it is going to open his eyes to a realm of depravity that has been taking place and that HE can begin to interactively experience as an ALPHA rather than as a BETA as he's been...

...basically... he is going to have the ability to grow a pair of balls!!

"Wicked Choices: Book One" really IS a very BIG prologue that gives you, the players, the background story of all of the characters, gives you the ability as the MC (and as Lynara) to have their eyes opened from the sheltered world that they've been existing in... and also give YOU the ability to start creating your "hit list" of those who are going to face your wrath when you (as the MC) truly awaken to the power that YOU have...

...God help William, Janice and that bitch of your wife, as well as, the prick that your wife has been fucking around with... because if you choose to, you can make their lives VERY, VERY, VERY miserable... or some players can remain (if they want) the pathetic beta cuck that the character already is to some degree.

Thank you again for giving our game a shot and for taking the time to come back and share your thoughts with all of us!! We hope you will stick it out these coming months and share with us the path you choose to take with the characters! :closedeyesmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No. Danger! I want a super giant robot! So ASL3dPro should put a super giant robot in the story; because every story should include a super giant robot! Anyways, get to work on construction of my robot, ASL3dPro (meaning: the game, which is a novel, yet also, a universe—{which should include a super giant robot!!!}; you can sleep when you are dead—but not so much when you are burning in the Lake-of-Fire for all–eternity! <3

(By the way, watched the new: Lost in Space — : ) : [ L o s t ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍i n ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍S p a c e ] : Now (or was) watching: Legion ~~ and is an idea I give unto you, Mister ASL3dPro—"Mark 5:9") [ ~ Llleeegggiiiooonnn ~ ]

Also—going back into the adjacent distance of now, of a thing, etched unto digital stone, on a page, remembered, in The Far, Faraway Someplace Close By. . . yes. . in the mind's eye—I see it! That which at first appears to be enigmatically indiscernible, slowly comes into focus. . . a somewhat confusing, cryptic, long-winded, often misunderstood affair of lame, roundabout ways of repeating the same things over-&-over again ("Ecclesiastes 1:9–10")—the Sword of Truth series! Yes! One I'd like to finish someday. . . also The Dark Tower & Vampire Hunter D novels (among a long list of others buried somewhere within the Long Library. . ) that one can never seem to complete, because someone or something always comes along to ruin the completion process—because there never seems to be enough time to do the things you wanna do. . . . :'(

Lastly, to all else: Welcome to the Wicked Choices thread!
Where you may learn, participate, stalk, run-away-from, go crazy, return, fall-asleep-on, fall-in-love-with, receive help, upload, download, forget, share, spend time, find something in common, and/or remember things of historical value or interest—of things once forgotten, lost or misplaced; plus an assortment of other things totally unrelated to said or mentioned project of astounding beauty. Welcome!

. . . and O! Thought of another cool idea—on the transition between chapters (or somewhere else), you could put a magical book on-screen that flips through pages with a click, having those elegant, sophisticated, imaginative, flowing, sexy, big-like written words of some font type; like on the left side have what is written or being written, and on right side an image or images of something relevant to the story. This way you can have more content without the need for a narrator or whoever/whatever; plus—it'd be cool! Having that awe-like effect. And add sparklies; lots of sparkles & glitter! Yeah!

P.S. Have you tried to make your project more well-known on media sites like YouTube, imgur & the rest? One could put (censored) images with the title & link them to the sacred places. Just a thought, for I wish to see you succeed—upgrading to an omnipotent, fully automated, omniscient, render machine; that can push out a thousand images a second before you ever thought of creating them! For that is my most ardent desire. . . . that of which they say is impossible. And that way you could be sipping on some kind of beverage somewhere, on a ship, in the middle of the Mediterranean; planning, writing the story & code to go with all those images everlasting. . . til one day you get sucked into a miniature whirlpool of understated size, to live with the merpeople, living happily ever after. <3
:hushedface:

Wow... @DarkFire, I... wow... I really don't even know where to begin with all of this!! x'D

Erm... regretfully, there won't be any Mecha's in this game... there may well be a space opera game that I do in the future that will have mecha in it (as I DO have a story that was inspired from my days of watching Macross/Robotech) but that will be a bit down the road for when I can establish that universe and pay some modelers that I know to build the transformable mechs... so, HOPEFULLY, you'll stick around with Palanto Games and I long enough for that day to come... provided @Palanto Games and I get supported enough to do it. ;)

I have yet to find the time to see the new Lost in Space, or the new season of Jessica Jones, or even check out Legion (which is Professor X's son from the comics)... heck, my DVR is 76% packed with Gotham, the Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, NCIS and Lethal Weapon that I've not had a chance to watch because of this game... NEED MORE PEOPLE (I think I killed @Palanto Games this month :teary:)

Not familiar with the Sword of Truth (beyond that of what is mentioned in the scriptures) but I CERTAINLY know Vampire Hunter D!!! Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Bubble Gum Crisis, Ghost in the Shell and Battle Angel Alita was my true introduction into Adult Anime storylines (sans the aforementioned Macross).

In fact, my Mecha space opera is sort of a combination of Macross, Bubblegum Crisis and Ghost in the Shell... but way more adult and certainly XXX in nature! x'D

My lack of really marketing and advertising this "Wicked Choices" project has been a result of a combination of factors...

1) Want to get the first book completely done first... so it serves as an expanded prologue to the follow-ups that will be coming behind it.

2) Time... something that I've been short on while working on this series this year. I was honestly hoping to make a bigger impact than I have and made enough income to reduce my workload with my normal jobs, but that hasn't happened yet... I am figuring once this first project is complete and the sex filled, side-arc, punishment game with William will increase our kitty enough to allow me more time to focus on marketing and advertising.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP GET WORD OUT ABOUT THIS GAME, WE'D APPRECIATE IT!!!

and 3) @Palanto Games and I really want to also build our own website to direct people to as well... one that will provide us the ability to provide a more in-depth look into the game, the characters and the universe, rather than directing everyone to Patreon (that greatly limits our ability to advertise our adult game).

But yes, we'd really, really hope to have a much better advertising platform in the future regarding our current and future projects!!

Thanks for coming in and talking with us and for sharing some of your madness!! x'D Glad to see I am not alone in my delusions! LOL:cool:

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for trying our game @Bass_Legend and for sharing your thoughts on it!! :happyblush

@rideroftheapocalypse is ABSOLUTELY right... there will INDEED be some major character development with the MC to make him less of a cuck than he currently is.

Thank you again for giving our game a shot and for taking the time to come back and share your thoughts with all of us!! We hope you will stick it out these coming months and share with us the path you choose to take with the characters! :closedeyesmile:

Cool that you replied. I think you got a good premise on your hands with good graphics, so I am looking forward to what the finished product will look like. Glad to see the beta to alpha element is a planned character development aspect, even tho I would prefer to just start off with alpha dialogue choices.. Also hoping for more interactions with the daughter. Understandable why the character says fuck this I am out, his depravity level is just not there yet.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_087.png

ATTENTION $30 AND F95 PATRONS: TWO DAY HOLD ON RELEASE!! UPDATE (May 7, 2018)

Well, it IS as I feared, I went and did it… I BROKE @Palanto Games for this month’s release!!!

I was really cutting it down to the wire when I delivered the story, images and twine paths to him last Thursday for him to try and code over 1800 lines of code to get the game ready for release today… and we are close, but still need more time, so we have to hold off for release to Wednesday.

I apologize for the extra wait, but we wanted to be sure all of the side images and the crapload of variables that I am having put into this chapter part to be working correctly before you get the game.

Even though this is ONLY a chapter part, THIS IS the BIGGEST release we’ve ever done… to give you an idea of how much of a difference it is, here is a tally for you:

The game stats as of Wicked Choices 0.4.4.1 – 101,515 words with 2,198 images

The game stats as of Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0 – 117,252 words with 2,537 images

So yeah, a HUGE release and, as much as we regret it, we need to hold off the release for a couple of days so that Palanto can polish things up before he goes and gets himself hitched and married (to a wonderful woman) … so he’s been REALLY stressed.

I really apologize for the tardiness of this release, it is MY FAULT not Palanto’s, as I wanted to provide you with a blow out ending to Chapter 4, with lots of choices, sex and ramifications for the choices you make in this month’s release that WILL BE felt in future releases… so I really, really screwed things up and the tardiness is MY FAULT not Palanto’s… so if you want to scream, blame ME!!

In other news… I have already begun work on Wicked Choices 0.5.1.0 (Chapter 5 part 1) and it will be a bit more manageable in size as this month is spent with me possibly doing Jury Duty and with Palanto getting married… but we still want to have a release for all of you.

Please, please, please… forgive me for being late this month, but I really, REALLY, REALLY think you are going to be really impressed and surprised with this month’s release when I get it out to you on Wednesday!!

With humble apologies,

~ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Billy_sissified01.png

The Sissification of William Crawford-Davies…. (May 8, 2018)

For a while, in between jobs and daily routines, I have been working my butt off with a few animators I know to build a series of conforming magnets that will allow me to apply the special magnets to female outfits to conform and nearly hug William Crawford-Davies’ male figure because there was a LOT of members and messages asking for a “sissification” punishment route for his character (including Male on Male action).

While it really isn’t my cup of tea, personally, it would be negligent of me to not provide members the opportunity to explore routes that they would enjoy and I am, admittedly, curious to see if my writing abilities are up to a challenge…

…so, I am PLEASED to report, after MUCH WORK and HELP, the magnets are complete to a level of satisfaction that I am pleased with and WILL BE ABLE to do a Sissy Route for William’s punishment!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to those that have helped in this endeavor and to those who have posted, sent messages and expressed an interest in pushing my capabilities to the MAX… so to DATE, we will have several possible punishment routes…

TRANSFORMATION – Transforming William into a female “Billy” form.

FUTA BILLY – Transforming William into a FUTA with male AND female body parts.

SISSY BILLY – Letting Claire train William into being the perfect girl, complete with chastity cages.

And a couple of others that will be a surprise when it comes to that Chapter…

Thank you again for all of the comments, messages, feedback, help, interest and your patience as @Palanto Games continues to finish up May’s Release for you!!

Thanks,
~ASLPro3D

(...this should please @klx GREATLY... lol)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Well, it IS as I feared, I went and did it… I BROKE @Palanto Games for this month’s release!!!
Instead of us, should you not be pleading for your pardon with Mrs(soon-to-be). Palanto Games, hmmm?

As you know us, we will whine, grumble, kick small fuzzy animals, or streak through the police station until said update is where it belongs IN OUR GREEDY LIL' HANDS, then spew forth with joy(no pun, really) once the gift has been rendered unto the unwashed masses. However, to take liberties the to be bride's time(Taps plays softly in the background)... just a thought.
p.s. yes the hang 'em all let the gods sort them out approach does wonders for jury duty :p

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Finally done... Currently uploading the files for the $30 Patrons and for those of you who pledged to us of course! :D

This time I even took the time to playtest the releases ;) So there shouldn't be such stupid mistakes like forgotten extension changes or stuff like that :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes