SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
LOL!!

Yeah, I am planning to go in and when I am questioned by the lawyers, I am just going to say that I want to save the taxpayers and myself some money and vote that the person is guilty now... no bother for a trial or anything.

And if they do ask me if I am prejudice, I won't lie to them... I'll tell them I am not prejudice, I hate EVERYONE equally!! :)
I recently had to appear for jury selection. Arrive bright and early, sat in a room with 75 other people for about an hour. Once the judge was ready we moved to the courtroom for selection - the first 21 were boxed and the counsel for both sides asked many, many, many questions. Jurors were selected and the rest of us were told to wait a bit for another judge to determine whether they would move forward with their cases - 15 minutes later we were all dismissed. Viola! I'm good for 4 years :cool:

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have played earlier versions without incident, it is only with the last release and I getting the the message that the files are incomplte when extracting
I double and tripplechecked the files again, there is no error in the files itself X_x Which version did you download exactly? The 0.4.3.0 to 0.4.4.1 update for mac uploaded by me?

p.S.: Sorry for my late answer, currently pretty occupied with my marriage preparations and my full time job :(

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@Scipio89 please try this link:

it's my own direct upload, maybe something went wrong on mega.nz's side when ASLPro3D copied my file to his account.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not wise to kill yourself over a game or story. If you need some more time, take it and just be upfront about it, people need their sleep and June will be hectic enough likely. Yeah can imagine a month of vacation would be nice or something else that can get the juiced flowing would be a good thing. We have an old saying in Dutch: De laatste loodjes wegen het zwaarst. (The last leads weigh heaviest). So good luck this week and do make sure you get at least 6 hours of shut-eye and some relaxation.
Heh... not killing myself over a game or story, killing myself because I made the game and story into a JOB... which the extra income helps GREATLY in keeping a roof over mine and the wife's head and food in our bellies. ;)

I told everyone when I started this that I would take this seriously (unlike some other creators) and treat it like a job, which is exactly what I am doing.

It is (and has been) very important to me to set a standard for us and our game that puts us above the others and earn the trust of the community here and on Patreon... I think we've accomplished that mission!! :D

Not just by making our release dates on time, with the exception of being late by one day once, but by providing one of the largest VNs out there jam packed with lots of story and art, as well as, timely support and interaction with the community...

...and, of course, it has been much rewarding for us as well, because we've gotten some really awesome friends out of the process, gotten some really great feedback on our product and work, have made some decent money (would certainly like to increase that in the future) and, last but not least, found a home where my storylines and writing is accepted and enjoyed!!

This project, really, has surpassed all expectations as far as I am concerned, for which I thank all of you!!

Now, back to work I must go... got a bunch of sex scenes to render involving our lovely Princess!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I recently had to appear for jury selection. Arrive bright and early, sat in a room with 75 other people for about an hour. Once the judge was ready we moved to the courtroom for selection - the first 21 were boxed and the counsel for both sides asked many, many, many questions. Jurors were selected and the rest of us were told to wait a bit for another judge to determine whether they would move forward with their cases - 15 minutes later we were all dismissed. Viola! I'm good for 4 years :cool:
It is my hope that such happens with me... if not, it is going to make for a very busy month... ugh, thinking about it stresses me out. LOL

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
In preparing for the next version,
for those of you that will wish to see the webp images on your file explorer / preview in windows, I uploaded the codec. Tested with Windows 7 64bit and scanned with Panda Dome, Zamana and Malwarebytes.
link

Reactions: Palanto

DarkFire

A Necessary Evil
Donor
Jun 1, 2017
No. Danger! I want a super giant robot! So ASL3dPro should put a super giant robot in the story; because every story should include a super giant robot! Anyways, get to work on construction of my robot, ASL3dPro (meaning: the game, which is a novel, yet also, a universe—{which should include a super giant robot!!!}; you can sleep when you are dead—but not so much when you are burning in the Lake-of-Fire for all–eternity! <3

(By the way, watched the new: Lost in Space — : ) : [ L o s t ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍i n ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍S p a c e ] : Now (or was) watching: Legion ~~ and is an idea I give unto you, Mister ASL3dPro—"Mark 5:9") [ ~ Llleeegggiiiooonnn ~ ]

Also—going back into the adjacent distance of now, of a thing, etched unto digital stone, on a page, remembered, in The Far, Faraway Someplace Close By. . . yes. . in the mind's eye—I see it! That which at first appears to be enigmatically indiscernible, slowly comes into focus. . . a somewhat confusing, cryptic, long-winded, often misunderstood affair of lame, roundabout ways of repeating the same things over-&-over again ("Ecclesiastes 1:9–10")—the Sword of Truth series! Yes! One I'd like to finish someday. . . also The Dark Tower & Vampire Hunter D novels (among a long list of others buried somewhere within the Long Library. . ) that one can never seem to complete, because someone or something always comes along to ruin the completion process—because there never seems to be enough time to do the things you wanna do. . . . :'(

Lastly, to all else: Welcome to the Wicked Choices thread!
Where you may learn, participate, stalk, run-away-from, go crazy, return, fall-asleep-on, fall-in-love-with, receive help, upload, download, forget, share, spend time, find something in common, and/or remember things of historical value or interest—of things once forgotten, lost or misplaced; plus an assortment of other things totally unrelated to said or mentioned project of astounding beauty. Welcome!

. . . and O! Thought of another cool idea—on the transition between chapters (or somewhere else), you could put a magical book on-screen that flips through pages with a click, having those elegant, sophisticated, imaginative, flowing, sexy, big-like written words of some font type; like on the left side have what is written or being written, and on right side an image or images of something relevant to the story. This way you can have more content without the need for a narrator or whoever/whatever; plus—it'd be cool! Having that awe-like effect. And add sparklies; lots of sparkles & glitter! Yeah!

P.S. Have you tried to make your project more well-known on media sites like YouTube, imgur & the rest? One could put (censored) images with the title & link them to the sacred places. Just a thought, for I wish to see you succeed—upgrading to an omnipotent, fully automated, omniscient, render machine; that can push out a thousand images a second before you ever thought of creating them! For that is my most ardent desire. . . . that of which they say is impossible. And that way you could be sipping on some kind of beverage somewhere, on a ship, in the middle of the Mediterranean; planning, writing the story & code to go with all those images everlasting. . . til one day you get sucked into a miniature whirlpool of understated size, to live with the merpeople, living happily ever after. <3

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_120.png

Well... Lynara looks pretty pleased... I KNOW I AM!!

Yep, you guessed it... I finished the last part of Chapter 4 today and sent it off to @Palanto Games!

I don't have the entire figure on everything yet, but at last count I was over 16,000 words and over 300 images for this upcoming release (will be released here on May 21st)... and has resulted in a lot of near sleepless nights of working almost 18 hours a day between it and my regular jobs...

...and I can ASSURE you that I WON'T be doing one this size again anytime soon!!

Even though things will be so much easier when we switch over to the new format after "Wicked Choices: Book One" is complete this summer, I am not going to be killing myself (or Palanto) like I did this past month... so this will be the last large release that people will see till we can make more money on our games and I can reduce my time at my other jobs before doing so again.

Anyhow, I am DONE, I am going to take the rest of the freaking day off and will get to answering the posts that have been made in my absence!!

Have a good one, you can bet that I am going to. LOL

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
05title01.png

“Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0” Mid-Week Update… (May 3, 2018)

As you may've read from the post above: It is with much PLEASURE and [certainly great] RELIEF that I can tell all of you that May’s release was completed last night and @Palanto Games is busy working on assembling it for testing before it goes out on May 7, 2018 to the $30 Patrons and will later be released here on May 21st.

Also, as mentioned before, I am still waiting for the final tabulations from him, but from my end, this final chapter part of “Wicked Choices: Chapter Four” has over 16,000 words and over 300 images… a REAL BEAST!!

So, what’s next, you ask? (Grab a cup of coffee)

WARNING PROVIDES MINOR STORYLINE HINTS (read at your own risk)!!!

Well, I’ve already begun work on “Wicked Choices: Chapter Five” which will be separated into a two-part release for all of you (June and July), where YOU… the MC… confronts Edith Crawford to learn more about the family that you’ve married into, as well as, how they came into possession of Syrina (our lovely little Demonothan Princess)… and, in July (with Edith’s help), you will be performing a “ritual” to “power up” yourself and Syrina… AND… you’ll be making a return trip to Yomi-no-kuni.

Then, in August’s “Wicked Choices: Chapter Six” you will finally be paying a visit to your sister-in-law and can have a chance (as the MC) on how you want to deal with both Janice and William!!

And that will conclude “Wicked Choices: Book One” and then, on our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSRY (my god, it’s already been a YEAR!!) we will begin releasing the “Wicked Choices: Side Arc game” where you will see and experience FIRST HAND the results of your choice in dealing with William Crawford-Davies!!

This game will be much smoother and be more “game like”, with an Open Sandbox experience that will include lots of choices, locations to visit and experiences in the “Wicked Choices” universe that will carry over into “Wicked Choices: Book Two”!

I will be spending the next couple of weeks hunting around for a Graphic Designer that can help @Palanto Games and myself in creating a unique and new Graphic Interface to take advantage of all of the new features that @Palanto Games has been working on behind the scenes… and SOME OF THEM will add more value to player's level of Patronage on Patreon and will be outlined and explained in the coming months.

Bottom line is this: That for the last couple of months now, we’ve been treating “Wicked Choices: Book One” as a MASSIVE “Prologue” for you to become acquainted with the universe that we’ve created, establish some of the characters that you’ll be interacting with… and the universe that you’ve been charged with saving!

How, or IF, you decide to do so will be UP TO YOU… but we feel that, combined with “Wicked Choices: Book One”, “Wicked Choices: The Side Arc Game” and the NEW software features and abilities you’ll become accustomed to through the side arc game at your disposal, you’ll have all of the tools and experience that you will need to CHANGE or SAVE the world.

Well, got lots of work to do… just wanted to let you know what is going on.

Thank you to all of you who have become our patrons, or those of you who've been loyal fans... for sticking it out with us as we grow and learn… AND for your support!! Because of YOUR support and patronage at Patreon, YOU are the REASON we’ve been able to do this, to grow and learn, we are in your debt and look forward to providing you with the games you want and the enjoyment you crave!!

Yours Truly,
~ASLPro3D and @Palanto Games

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Do i have to download 0440hd & then 0441hd patch? first time here plz reply.
Hello @Ariana Grande and thank you for being interested in trying our game!!

In answer to your questions, yes, you need to first download the Full version 0.4.4.0 version of the game and then apply the 0.4.4.1 patch of April's content and fixes to be current with the game thus far... and on May 21st, we will be releasing the 0.4.5.0 patch for the members here to have May's content release.

If you have problems trying to figure out how to install the patch, there is an instructional step-by-step tutorial also on the front page that will walk you through on how to apply the patches to our game.

Thank you again for the interest in trying our game and we look forward to hearing what you think of it! :)

Reactions: Palanto and La'Zaa
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes