ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow do I feel lucky, I just decided today that it was time to try a new game and landed on this one, only to see the update. I hope I'll enjoy it as much as everyone has been anticipating it!
Welcome aboard @potplant! We sincerely hope you enjoy our game and look forward to hearing your thoughts about it, once you've made it through it! :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Not to ask too stupid a question, but do old saves work with this version? The last version that I played was 0.4.2.1 or am I going to have to start a new game?

Any info is welcomed and appreciated.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
If you started a new game with version 0.4.2.1 then you should be able to load them, because before 0.4.2.0 we had to change the variables which made the games loadable but not playable anymore. But if you need to start a new game a big popup has been provided with my email adress and so on ;) If you see that message it means you have to restart the game because you didn't do it with 0.4.2.0 / .1 ;)

EDIT: Damn, just read the changelog again, it was in v0.4.2.2 where I replaced the variables, so it looks like you'll have to start over again @Safetydummy, sorry about that.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
<--- nervously awaits the verdict on this month's release... and prepares himself for any potential fallout revolving around the Futa character. :idontcare:
You are going to get that. I for one just aint into Futa so I hope the game gives the option of avoiding it or doing something nasty and real nasty to it.:evilupset:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
If you started a new game with version 0.4.2.1 then you should be able to load them, because before 0.4.2.0 we had to change the variables which made the games loadable but not playable anymore. But if you need to start a new game a big popup has been provided with my email adress and so on ;) If you see that message it means you have to restart the game because you didn't do it with 0.4.2.0 / .1 ;)

EDIT: Damn, just read the changelog again, it was in v0.4.2.2 where I replaced the variables, so it looks like you'll have to start over again @Safetydummy, sorry about that.

Y'know, if it wasn't worth it just to see tiny Syrina all over again... j/k No worries- this is another game that I Love, I have yet to type up my rather lengthy fanboy opinions/thoughts about- I was going to do at the last update, but something came up and didn't even get to play it. :( This game is non-grind-y and flows incredibly well (and Syrina is adorable), so a restart isn't that big of deal AND if I do it from this point- it seems like it will just integrate into the new update system that you've just implemented, so restarts should (hopefully) be a thing of the past. :)

P.S. I kinda feel bad that you had to type all that up just to line it all out...

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes