the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
aint working still the same. ill try to download again but on mega now. i dont know how to indetify whats compressed or not
the compressed version is smaller and also have 'small' in it's name
and is atm not downloadable because of the bug :)
so download the hd version 0.4.4.0 + patch 0.4.4.1 and you're a good to go

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah, I wish more game makers were willing to stick to their vision instead of bowing to the strident voices of a vocal minority or hell, even a vocal majority. Make the game you want to make.

Lots of games started out with me really liking the premise and where the maker wanted to take things. A few updates in, they cave to the vocal posters and I lose interest in their game as it gets inevitably watered down.

Hell, lesbian scenes do absolutely nothing for me, but I still like where you are going with this game and wouldn't dream of asking you to take it out. :) I can't stand scat, but I still find Combin Ation games have a gutter charm that keeps drawing me in. :p I just have to close my eyes and pretend that the poo isn't there.

More people need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and accept that different people like different things.
I agree, I have seen more and more creators doing this with their products.

I think a good portion of it is that they are quick to want to keep what money they make, so that they adjust their work to try and keep that money coming in, or see something work on someone else's so try to clone and mimic it to try and bump up their money.

Some don't care about their product at all and just chase the money... or decide to just draw their story out till the players suffer a serious case of blue balls, because the creator is afraid to move a story forward to its conclusion and risk the income they've come to depend on.

While I do care about making some money, as the work on the game does reduce the time that I could be doing something more profitable (like additional MoCap cleanup work for the professional game studio I do work for) or writing my next novel... however, my desire to make more money isn't a greed motivation, it is a desire to expand the production of the game and create my own studio where I can focus on writing and creating multiple games, but the stories of those games will always take center place and won't sacrifice my vision to gain a few dollars more.

Also, like you, I am not a super fan of lesbian (or shemale/hermaphrodite) scenes either, I don't mind them... but I like the good ol' boot knocking more! However, I quickly discovered it was kind of unavoidable by creating two races that's just women... my original thought was: "Hey a race or two of just women and one guy that can have sex with them all... the ULTIMATE harem!!"

Hasn't quite worked out that way... YET... getting there... but haven't yet. LOL

As for Combin Ation, a really ambitious group there. The writer has a vision that expands beyond just one game and weaves each game into the other! Regretfully, they need to learn pacing a bit more and probably would do really, really well if they hired a writer that could flesh out those thoughts and visions a bit... because their games seem super rushed in the story department and could really benefit by allowing the players to get to know the characters a bit more.

The scat part... yeah, I fast through that crap (pun intended) as soon as it looks to happen in their game, but some of the overall story keeps me wanting to see what happens next. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is a game I wholeheartedly wish to support. Starting on May I will become a 10$-20$ patreon.
The more the merrier :)
Edit: not talking of the amount of the pledge but the number of pledgers !
Thank you so much for expressing the desire to support us and, most certainly, won't turn it away or down, @pavar!

Like @El bacca Del Chew says, the more the merrier and it will help towards getting additional help we need to expand the production of the game!!

But, pledge what you can... we don't ever want someone to pledge more than they can afford or put themselves in danger, go hungry or strain themselves financially. Give what you can, for however long you want or feel that you can do, but don't feel indebted while doing so. ;)

Reactions: pavar and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Actually is more along the lines of a wish-hint camouflaged as a question :eek:penedeyewink:
LOL!! :D

As you pointed out, the war that is approaching in the story is a world encompassing one... so it makes sense, as the writer, to include the other religion and belief structures of other cultures and nations within it.

So, I really want to be inclusive in injecting those beliefs into the story... from Greek and Roman myths about gods, to Japanese, Tibetan, Chinese, Russian, German, Norse, to medieval and right up to modern day Christianity and Catholicism... as the aliens that live and move among us would use our own beliefs to help them hide or explain their presence.

Reactions: pavar and DA22

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I've been playing this game ever since an early version, and the story evolves in a nice pace.
The graphics are truly one of the best in the games around here. The story has an interesting story line, however if you are a religieus person you might get offended. But I don't think there are many really a lot of the religieus here...
the game has also lots of 'viewponits' to explore. I know dev's want to get payed for their hard work on games, in my humble opion this is one that really deserves it. I hope the dev sticks to his own plan on creating this game, and does not let the players get too much into the story they would want. cause I think this really could harm the storyline.
the game is easy to play, and when you read all of the story, and don't just click forward until the next choice, you'll be surprised into a really great story.
I can't wait for the next update!
the information and files given are clear. I've been playing the windows version, and it plays as promised without any errors. furthermore, there are just a very few typing errors, and the dev did take care of his texting. the dev uses some more advanced english words though. So seeking some words in a dictionairy might be advisable for the people who aren't that familiar into the english language.
This game get a full 5* from me. and I hope this game gets written al the way through until the end, and not like some devs put on hold and dev puts his effort in a new story. like some of the devs seem to have been doing lately. the succes of the games like Big Brother and/or Dating my daugther and putting them on hold for the time being hasn't done the players here any good.
to the dev: Keep up the good work. this is so far the best game I've been playing here. And I can say I've been playing a lot. your work is really of the finest programming and does deserve many supporting you.
Great Game!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've been playing this game ever since an early version, and the story evolves in a nice pace.
The graphics are truly one of the best in the games around here. The story has an interesting story line, however if you are a religieus person you might get offended. But I don't think there are many really a lot of the religieus here...
the game has also lots of 'viewponits' to explore. I know dev's want to get payed for their hard work on games, in my humble opion this is one that really deserves it. I hope the dev sticks to his own plan on creating this game, and does not let the players get too much into the story they would want. cause I think this really could harm the storyline.
the game is easy to play, and when you read all of the story, and don't just click forward until the next choice, you'll be surprised into a really great story.
I can't wait for the next update!
the information and files given are clear. I've been playing the windows version, and it plays as promised without any errors. furthermore, there are just a very few typing errors, and the dev did take care of his texting. the dev uses some more advanced english words though. So seeking some words in a dictionairy might be advisable for the people who aren't that familiar into the english language.
This game get a full 5* from me. and I hope this game gets written al the way through until the end, and not like some devs put on hold and dev puts his effort in a new story. like some of the devs seem to have been doing lately. the succes of the games like Big Brother and/or Dating my daugther and putting them on hold for the time being hasn't done the players here any good.
to the dev: Keep up the good work. this is so far the best game I've been playing here. And I can say I've been playing a lot. your work is really of the finest programming and does deserve many supporting you.
Great Game!
Thank you so much for the great review and for sharing your thoughts with me and everyone here, @Mirewen, it is truly appreciated!!!

I (and I know that @Palanto Games) plan to be here for the long haul! Short of death, we aren't going anywhere. ;)

Again, THANK YOU so much and look forward to entertaining you for a good long time!

Reactions: DA22 and Mirewen

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PS: @Mirewen could you also post a copy of that in the "Review" section ( ) , I don't want your post to get buried where people might not see it in a month or two. :)

Reactions: DA22

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I had been kind of ignoring this because I thought is was just another boring peek-on-your-niece incest game, but actually, after trying it on a bored moment, it is really good!

Shame we couldn't see the daughter banging the dog, but you can't have it all...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So you think it is already time to answer my outstanding remarks Jack? I should remind you:) I might as a thank you though take some time this weekend to put some of my musings and questions about game on paper in weekend after. :evilsmile:

You have quite a few balls in the air at the moment and plot lines as well, hope you are still dexterous and good at handling that many balls. Agree with Ennoch, nothing wrong with two races of women as your personal harem and some well chosen human females as well. o_O If remember right in past you let slip once or twice most or quite a few of the polytheistic religions were either inspired by the Demonothans or they used those religions to identify with. Guess Bacchus must for sure have been a Demonothan or was quickly personified by one. :biggrin::cool:

That does bring me to one of my other musings though, what is the exact meaning and wording of the Prophecy (we had some overall clues till now, suspect that this is still a state secret at the moment:biggrin:) and who/what is the source of the Prophecy some of the talented had and aligned with that what are the religious belief systems of the Angelions and Demonothans? Am I correct in assuming that the kind of religions they inspired actually might have a resemblance to their own? Thinking for example of Tolkien's work in the Silmarillion with Iluvatur as Supreme god but his angels more or less acting as Gods in the real world? Also with the introduction of the new lady at the end of last update, one cannot escape the suspicion another party has an interest in the happenings surrounding MC and the Prophecy.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: pavar and Wyrme

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
the compressed version is smaller and also have 'small' in it's name
and is atm not downloadable because of the bug :)
so download the hd version 0.4.4.0 + patch 0.4.4.1 and you're a good to go
idownloaded the patch from the thread but , theres no android on it only pc and mac. so is it applicable? if not could you give a link where to download the patch. and ofcourse the steps to play it.

Thank you!!!!!

Reactions: ASLPro3D

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you so much for expressing the desire to support us and, most certainly, won't turn it away or down, @pavar!

Like @El bacca Del Chew says, the more the merrier and it will help towards getting additional help we need to expand the production of the game!!

But, pledge what you can... we don't ever want someone to pledge more than they can afford or put themselves in danger, go hungry or strain themselves financially. Give what you can, for however long you want or feel that you can do, but don't feel indebted while doing so. ;)
Heh, the amount wa decided after checking my available finances. Also, since my job is mostly seasonal (I make a lot more in summer than in winter), makes sense for me to pledge higher for the summer months and stop in winter :) Don't worry, but thank you for your concern.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
idownloaded the patch from the thread but , theres no android on it only pc and mac. so is it applicable? if not could you give a link where to download the patch. and ofcourse the steps to play it.

Thank you!!!!!
so you use the android version? this version needs no patch
but i assume @Palanto Games uses webp images instead of png's, so the bug will be there also
you can try to put the files from my archive into your installation with a file explorer or you have to wait for a new android build, sorry

edit: i forgot, on android you have to add 'x-' infront of the file names (eg. x-chapter_four_part01.rpy)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes