Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
do i have to redownload it again? or should i change something like what @da66 what told me ?
Depends, did you try the small sized version or the android version? If so you'll have to redownload the full sized version or the new android version which I currently upload (It will probably be online tomorrow since ASLPro3D is currently working on his full time job stuff).
Another solution would be to use unren.bat which you can find here in the forum and change the .png in each chapters script file to .webp!

I'll probably upload a small sized version later on anyways, even if ASL doesn't want that :p But pssst ;)

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Depends, did you try the small sized version or the android version? If so you'll have to redownload the full sized version or the new android version which I currently upload (It will probably be online tomorrow since ASLPro3D is currently working on his full time job stuff).
Another solution would be to use unren.bat which you can find here in the forum and change the .png in each chapters script file to .webp!

I'll probably upload a small sized version later on anyways, even if ASL doesn't want that :p But pssst ;)
Would you or @ASLPro3D mind if I uploaded an unofficial WebP version (< 500 MB in size) for Windows (and potentially other OSes if I can figure out how) for players that can't download the full one, provided I add this series of disclaimers after the splash screen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

where can i find that unren.bat ? link please?

Nov 24, 2017
Also, like you, I am not a super fan of lesbian (or shemale/hermaphrodite) scenes either, I don't mind them... but I like the good ol' boot knocking more! However, I quickly discovered it was kind of unavoidable by creating two races that's just women... my original thought was: "Hey a race or two of just women and one guy that can have sex with them all... the ULTIMATE harem!!"
Oof yeah, no no no no no to shemale (Futanari). I like the sticks on the men and the holes on the women. :p I get that some other guys like that stuff (a friend of mine is REALLY into it), but I could never understand why they like it. On the flip side I like tentacle sex and they can't understand why I like it.

To each their own. :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

sir. give me a reminder if your upload is online( the new android version), these game looks promising so i have to download it . thanks

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
Hey ASLPro3d and Palanto, great job as always, just wanted to be sure, the latest chapter part 1 through 4 are mainly to progress the story and there's no branching of choice/route right? just wanna make sure i didn't miss anything.

Some thoughts of mine......

Lastly probably cos this chapter has less branching, felt shorter to me, i blame you guys (again) for the new bald patch at my head when i played the last part and reached the "to be continued" screen (i want to know whats next damn it!). Anyways, keep up the great work guys and write the story the way you want it to be told, always!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
FIRST OFF... NEW, UPDATED, BUG FREE ANDROID VERSION (0.4.4.2) IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PHONE & TABLET USERS ON FRONT PAGE!!!

Okay, now that is out of the way...

@bmpb86 I have no problem with that at all!! Please go ahead and appreciate the help!! :cool:

@coolkwin7 Repaired Android version is on the OP now... sorry for the wait. :oops:

@PhoenixFireeye No, as others have mentioned, there hasn't been a need for an updated walkthrough as of yet... will need one for next month, but that will be a different monster all together. :closedeyesmile:

Okay, time for a new post from me hitting the other more expanded discussion topics... (again, thanks bmpb86!!)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, time for a new post from me hitting the other more expanded discussion topics...
Enjoy writing your answers, you know you love to discuss your work and to tease us, if you think you can get away without spoiling too much. :biggrin:

Reactions: Palanto

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Hm, a question just popped to mind: is Cybele based on the Phrygian or Greek archetype? The first would be a nice tie-in with the whole turning to stone concept. In any case I truly love how you range far and wide for inspiration.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The lack of choices in recent chapters is very disappointing. This is becoming more and more of a moving comic then a game.
I can certainly understand the disappointment that yourself and @Deadlyreaper (previously) have expressed, @sithlordo66.

There are a multitude of reason why this is...

• Game Creation Time versus Real Life

Not that it is really anything that people care about, both my wife, @Palanto Games and myself work real, fulltime jobs... not only do I (the writer and main artist) work a fulltime job, but I also work a part time job as well... to keep a roof over mine and the wife's head (which is more important to me than this game).

Additionally, since the start of this year, I have been undergoing extensive tests to determine if the numerous nodules found on my left kidney and the increased size of my prostate is cancer.

Fortunately, I have been freed up of these damn tests now the past couple of weeks (though not from the stress), and now only have to wait to see if the nodules increase in size and number using a CT Scan in June.

However, rather than being like some other creators out there who put their projects on hold, bail on their Patrons or just abandon everything, I have remained faithful to the production of the game (though limited) and my Patrons...

In short, I could've bailed on all of you... but I didn't.

• Storyline and Creative Vision

Rather than deliver a half finished, unexplained, watered down story to those that are Patrons, fans and those who enjoy this game and the complexities of it, I've chosen to stick true to the creative vision of trying to deliver the BEST game out there to people for them to enjoy.

This means delivering a story that may, at times, contain what some would consider useless "blah, blah, blah" and not a whole hell of a lot of action or sex... this is not a FAP Game with a sprinkle of a story, rather, it is an epic story with FAP material in it.

Our Patrons, fans and supporters know this... they prefer it versus the "same ol', same ol'" and this is why they continue to support us as they have.

Additionally, the only times that the Player will have the ability in which to make those sort of decisions are when the storyline calls for it and, until recently, most of the story has focused on Rhianna the Heretic and Queen Azera and the relationships, motives and background of how all of this story has come to pass for the MC and Princess Lynara.

• Visual Novel

As the title of this section implies... this project, along with the software we use, describes a "Novel with Pictures", which exactly what this product is...

...Never mind the recent/current health scare I am facing... please, I challenge ANYONE reading this to find another project out there that has been out for ONLY 8 MONTHS that has over 101,500 words and 2,198 images in it and done just by three people, who work a fulltime (and a part time) job...

...you'd be hard pressed to.

I get that some people want to see more, want to demand more even... and, honestly, at times, we'd love nothing more to capitulate to those demands and expectations and just deliver a quick, pound your pud, while looking at pretty pictures, story and game versus all of the time we currently spend doing the product that we have been...

...trust me, right now, I'd love nothing more than to deliver a monthly release of mindless spank material than the monster we've created!!!

We'd probably make more money than we currently make...

...but we wouldn't have such, rock solid friends and fan base that we have... which, to us is worth more.

But there you go, the reasons why things have been the way they've been. ;)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
FIRST OFF... NEW, UPDATED, BUG FREE ANDROID VERSION (0.4.4.2) IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PHONE & TABLET USERS ON FRONT PAGE!!!

Okay, now that is out of the way...

@bmpb86 I have no problem with that at all!! Please go ahead and appreciate the help!! :cool:

@coolkwin7 Repaired Android version is on the OP now... sorry for the wait. :oops:

@PhoenixFireeye No, as others have mentioned, there hasn't been a need for an updated walkthrough as of yet... will need one for next month, but that will be a different monster all together. :closedeyesmile:

Okay, time for a new post from me hitting the other more expanded discussion topics... (again, thanks bmpb86!!)
thank you so much dude!!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I can certainly understand the disappointment that yourself and @Deadlyreaper (previously) have expressed, @sithlordo66.

There are a multitude of reason why this is...

• Game Creation Time versus Real Life

Not that it is really anything that people care about, both my wife, @Palanto Games and myself work real, fulltime jobs... not only do I (the writer and main artist) work a fulltime job, but I also work a part time job as well... to keep a roof over mine and the wife's head (which is more important to me than this game).

Additionally, since the start of this year, I have been undergoing extensive tests to determine if the numerous nodules found on my left kidney and the increased size of my prostate is cancer.

Fortunately, I have been freed up of these damn tests now the past couple of weeks (though not from the stress), and now only have to wait to see if the nodules increase in size and number using a CT Scan in June.

However, rather than being like some other creators out there who put their projects on hold, bail on their Patrons or just abandon everything, I have remained faithful to the production of the game (though limited) and my Patrons...

In short, I could've bailed on all of you... but I didn't.

• Storyline and Creative Vision

Rather than deliver a half finished, unexplained, watered down story to those that are Patrons, fans and those who enjoy this game and the complexities of it, I've chosen to stick true to the creative vision of trying to deliver the BEST game out there to people for them to enjoy.

This means delivering a story that may, at times, contain what some would consider useless "blah, blah, blah" and not a whole hell of a lot of action or sex... this is not a FAP Game with a sprinkle of a story, rather, it is an epic story with FAP material in it.

Our Patrons, fans and supporters know this... they prefer it versus the "same ol', same ol'" and this is why they continue to support us as they have.

Additionally, the only times that the Player will have the ability in which to make those sort of decisions are when the storyline calls for it and, until recently, most of the story has focused on Rhianna the Heretic and Queen Azera and the relationships, motives and background of how all of this story has come to pass for the MC and Princess Lynara.

• Visual Novel

As the title of this section implies... this project, along with the software we use, describes a "Novel with Pictures", which exactly what this product is...

...Never mind the recent/current health scare I am facing... please, I challenge ANYONE reading this to find another project out there that has been out for ONLY 8 MONTHS that has over 101,500 words and 2,198 images in it and done just by three people, who work a fulltime (and a part time) job...

...you'd be hard pressed to.

I get that some people want to see more, want to demand more even... and, honestly, at times, we'd love nothing more to capitulate to those demands and expectations and just deliver a quick, pound your pud, while looking at pretty pictures, story and game versus all of the time we currently spend doing the product that we have been...

...trust me, right now, I'd love nothing more than to deliver a monthly release of mindless spank material than the monster we've created!!!

We'd probably make more money than we currently make...

...but we wouldn't have such, rock solid friends and fan base that we have... which, to us is worth more.

But there you go, the reasons why things have been the way they've been. ;)

so more like movie than a game in recent chapter? well lets find out. hope that stories cope up with the less choice of the game. t

anyway , its good to here your fine and take your stress out well sir!! Godspeed!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oof yeah, no no no no no to shemale (Futanari). I like the sticks on the men and the holes on the women. :p I get that some other guys like that stuff (a friend of mine is REALLY into it), but I could never understand why they like it. On the flip side I like tentacle sex and they can't understand why I like it.

To each their own. :)
Yeah, well... sadly, there will be hermaphrodites in our game, as we needed to create a way for an all female race to still be able to progenate the species.... which are Archangels and Arch-demons of the species.

Again, not really my cup of tea, but I do know that it is for some and, well, there is at least a valid reason for it in our story and game. ;)

I also happen to be a fan of tentacles... Urotsukidoji turned me on to that wonderful experience. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey ASLPro3d and Palanto, great job as always, just wanted to be sure, the latest chapter part 1 through 4 are mainly to progress the story and there's no branching of choice/route right? just wanna make sure i didn't miss anything.

Some thoughts of mine......

Lastly probably cos this chapter has less branching, felt shorter to me, i blame you guys (again) for the new bald patch at my head when i played the last part and reached the "to be continued" screen (i want to know whats next damn it!). Anyways, keep up the great work guys and write the story the way you want it to be told, always!
No there wasn't much or any branches at least till May's release, except for the MC's reply to his wife... May, now that is going to be a clusterfuck of choices!! :D

Sorry about the bald patches and thanks for being a fan of our stuff!! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hm, a question just popped to mind: is Cybele based on the Phrygian or Greek archetype? The first would be a nice tie-in with the whole turning to stone concept. In any case I truly love how you range far and wide for inspiration.
Good catch and question and, honestly, Cybele was the same deity that was worshiped in Phrygia and later on picked up, adopted in to the pantheon and worshiped in Greece... one and the same, with very little change to her. ;)

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, well... sadly, there will be hermaphrodites in our game, as we needed to create a way for an all female race to still be able to progenate the species.... which are Archangels and Arch-demons of the species.

Again, not really my cup of tea, but I do know that it is for some and, well, there is at least a valid reason for it in our story and game. ;)

I also happen to be a fan of tentacles... Urotsukidoji turned me on to that wonderful experience. ;)
Considering they are a single sex species, I assumed that the solution to breeding would them being universal females. They could procreate with almost any male humanoid and birth offspring of their species. No need for hermaphrodites to evolve from their species at all.

So, did I make futanari unnecessary in your game? I think I wrote at length about my thoughts on harem ending ;) that includes Lilith and Rhianna.

Last edited:

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Okay, for anyone who is looking for a smaller download, here it is.

The overall game experience should be identical to the official version. There is an extra warning/disclaimer displayed when you launch the game, but the only other changes made were to the images themselves. Overall image quality should be the same as the original.

However, should you choose to download and play this version, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please do not bother ASLPro3D or Palanto Games if you have any problems with this build. If you do experience any problems, download the official version first, try it, and THEN ask for help if you still need it. You can try asking me for help with the unofficial version, but I make no promises. ::|:

Saves should be cross-compatible between this build and the official build, provided they're the same version, but y'know, at your own risk and all that. You should back up your saves just in case.

TL;DR: Here's a smaller version of the game but it might give your computer the fish flu, don't ask for help if anything goes wrong, backup your saves.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Considering they were a single sex species, I assumed that the solution to breeding would them being universal females. They could procreate with almost any male humanoid and birth offspring of their species. No need for hermaphrodites to evolve from their species at all.
You are correct, but one needs to consider, they didn't always live here on Earth, their planets were composed of a female species only.

It wasn't till they came to this planet, and being introduced to a male species, did they discover that they had the ability (like the angels of the bible did) to have sex and procreate with man (Genesis 6:1-4).

Of course, those of the Angelions considered it aberrant that "God's Children" would take and derive pleasure from humans and outlawed it.

The Demonothans, however, already a race given to the pleasures and temptations of the flesh even before coming to Earth, found no wrong in crossbreeding with humans, even doing so to help to propagate their species further... particularly since they were chased across the universe and were being hunted down by the Angelions.

Those that were Angelions that bedded with humans were "cast out" of Rakuen (Heaven) or put to death for this "sin".

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Side note: Actually, I find it interesting that I am using the "Greatest Story Ever Told" to create and tell my own... using various religions and theologies to "explain" the universe that I am creating with my story... and, oddly, people are open minded enough to accept it; not argue, fight and flame each other like you often see in forums, social media and BBS boards.

I truly believe that the members of this site and those that are patrons of ours should truly be credited for their maturity in playing a game that would be considered by most to be "abhorrent" from those in other social circles.

I would not be lying if I didn't say that I had considered that my work would've been too taboo for people and would have to shut down the production of it, which is why I chose to use a throwaway story... something that I could quickly test the result of my style of writing, my philosophy and quickly abandon if I needed to... but the level of maturity and acceptance here (and of those who are my patrons) is humbling, refreshing and a sheer surprise and joy to me!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes