El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
What is interesting that more women than men generally find rape in media to be arousing or erotic.
No need to launch a debate, i will just state this : dunno what you based this asumption on but, would be able to find many sources saying the opposite. In many cases, men tend to project their own fantasies in women sexuality....don't get me wrong women are as perv (wide definition) as men can be, but in this case i doubt strongly about it !
As i said, different point of view no need to derail off topic too much, i just needed to point that out.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Mega finally let me download the full version, so here's a torrent link if anyone would prefer that.

This is the full, uncompressed version of 0.4.4.1, so there's no need to apply the patch if you use the torrent.
Please, Put at least one tracker when creating torrent!!
Otherwise is impossible to connect to it, thus nobody can`t download it

Nov 24, 2017
No need to launch a debate, i will just state this : dunno what you based this asumption on but, would be able to find many sources saying the opposite. In many cases, men tend to project their own fantasies in women sexuality....don't get me wrong women are as perv (wide definition) as men can be, but in this case i doubt strongly about it !
As i said, different point of view no need to derail off topic too much, i just needed to point that out.
There have been numerous studies over the years published in psychological publications.

For instance.

It doesn't go into men in this case, but shows that the majority of women have sexual fantasies involving rape or dominance. Again, please NOTE - Fantasies, the women do not actually wish to be raped.

Also noteworthy is that the more open a woman is to sexuality the more likely they are fantasize about rape or dominance. IE - religious women who have suppressed their sexuality are less likely to fantasize about rape which goes against conventional wisdom (what people who haven't studied human sexuality believe).

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Over 50 people seem to have downloaded it so far with no troubles. Public trackers are mostly sketchy and have their own issues, and I wouldn't want anyone to have to sign up with a private one just to download.

What torrent client are you using? Try using a client that doesn't suck?

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Easy... unlike other games, this one has over 101,500 words and 2,198 images (all 1920x1080)
Made me chuckle, explaining the size of the game and the first part of the explanation is the number of words. Please ASLPro :p you know better than that! It's the amazing 2198 images. I still think though you could save up somewhat. Big Brother had 1080p resolution image as well and it was well below that.

Also, good work! I eager to play that new version :) (Downloading it now)

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
Made me chuckle, explaining the size of the game and the first part of the explanation is the number of words. Please ASLPro :p you know better than that! It's the amazing 2198 images. I still think though you could save up somewhat. Big Brother had 1080p resolution image as well and it was well below that.

To be fair, Big Brother was more of a grindy "sandbox" game that reused many of its images. I could've sworn it used 720p JPEG images instead of 1080, but I could be mistaken there.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
As you all have probably guessed by now, my references can date pretty far back (like the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum from 1577AD)... and I am not above borrowing lore from other religions and nationalities from around the world for the story... after all, I want the story to be inclusive to other culture's and belief's as all religions have core structures in their beliefs and theology.

Strange, though, thinking about it and all of the research that I've done revolving around this "throw-away" story, you'd think I was writing a thesis and not a video game! x'D

PS: But imagine the level of work and detail that I will be putting into a game/story that I DON'T consider a "throw-away" one. heh!
Borrowing from various religions and nationalities actually ties well within the plot (which I guess is why you did it), since you are talking about a global war by human proxy via religious indoctrination. Also, since you are writing about a war ongoing for millennia, using and alluding to characters and/or religions of different eras make your "wanderings" quite meaningful. Do you have any characters based on the Bardo Thodol? Yamantaka perhaps?

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
However, just like the movies, people can and will find it arousing and erotic. While many will likely it find it disturbing and unsettling.

What is interesting is that more women than men generally find rape in media to be arousing or erotic. Before people get carried away, women and men that find it arousing are not hoping to either be raped in the case of women, or to rape a woman in the case of a man. Fantasy doesn't not equal reality.

When used correctly (such as this game) it's generally a win/win situation to include rape. For the intended effect it can generate significant feelings of unease, rage, disgust or aversion. For others, it's an arousing inclusion, but one where they understand the context in which it should be taken.

It's only when rape is used for the sole purpose of arousal that a film (or in this case a game) will lose a significant portion of the audience. Of course, on the flip side they'll gain a very ardent and loyal following.
Actually, this study doesn't really surprise me, as I've talked to many women that have expressed such to some degree or another... one thing to fantasize about it, quite another to want to have it done in reality, certainly not beyond the safety of roleplaying at least.

It is clearly demonstrated by the huge amount of pulpy, trashy, romance novels that are actually written by women for other women... and in such drivel as "50 Shades of Crap"... but hey, what ever makes the joy buzzer tingle and hum. :D

LOL... we all have our kinks that excite and titillate us, get's the blood pumping to all of the right parts, cause the breath to quicken to near pants... I am, however, hoping that the scene with Claire and William truly wasn't one for people, as that wasn't the intention at all.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Like the others have stated, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the global tracker... and can fully agree and understand what @bmpb86 is saying about using 3rd Party trackers... unreliable, tend to get deleted unless the product is posted on those tracker sites and really a bugger when you have 50 trackers pinging and showing up dead... best to just stick with a global tracker.

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Actually, I didn't really play BB... Eric's appearance and the storyline took a dive when mom suggested "spankings" to a bunch of grown kids... dropped it at that stage.

As someone pointed out, BB reused a ton of the images... I rarely do, out of all the images I've done. We tried Lossy compression and had some serious game breaking bugs, will have Palanto looking it over, but even then... it only cut the game down to 1.4gb from it's current 2gb size.

It would seem that I am an overachiever when it comes to my game... and, as a writer, heh... the number of words makes the game almost a 400 page novel (I know, my first novel had just over 150,000 words)... so yeah, for a game only out for 8 months, there is not shortage of content. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Borrowing from various religions and nationalities actually ties well within the plot (which I guess is why you did it), since you are talking about a global war by human proxy via religious indoctrination. Also, since you are writing about a war ongoing for millennia, using and alluding to characters and/or religions of different eras make your "wanderings" quite meaningful. Do you have any characters based on the Bardo Thodol? Yamantaka perhaps?
Well now, that is kind of like asking a magician to give away all of the secrets before the trick is shown... heh... but there might be some wrathful deities in the near future.... ;)

After all, I prefer Eastern Philosophy much, much more than the "warm fuzzies and cold pricklies" of Western Philosophical tripe. x'D

Reactions: DA22 and pavar

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Actually, I didn't really play BB... Eric's appearance and the storyline took a dive when mom suggested "spankings" to a bunch of grown kids... dropped it at that stage.

As someone pointed out, BB reused a ton of the images... I rarely do, out of all the images I've done. We tried Lossy compression and had some serious game breaking bugs, will have Palanto looking it over, but even then... it only cut the game down to 1.4gb from it's current 2gb size.

It would seem that I am an overachiever when it comes to my game... and, as a writer, heh... the number of words makes the game almost a 400 page novel (I know, my first novel had just over 150,000 words)... so yeah, for a game only out for 8 months, there is not shortage of content. ;)
BB re-used many images true. The thing I am worried is by the end of chapter 5, we'll be at more than 3gb per download :/

Also question concerning the last version (spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. @ASLPro3D Do not forget to update main page with update date and the version, it still says 0.4.3 ;)

Nov 24, 2017
LOL... we all have our kinks that excite and titillate us, get's the blood pumping to all of the right parts, cause the breath to quicken to near pants... I am, however, hoping that the scene with Claire and William truly wasn't one for people, as that wasn't the intention at all.
It's, how does that saying go? One man's nightmare is another man's fantasy. Or some such. :) It's the whole reason that you can never please everyone, and on the flip side you can never displease everyone. There will also be someone who likes or dislikes what you do.

Inevitably someone will find it highly arousing, but I think even then, they'll understand what the scene was meant to convey. It's just that things like that are what turn them on.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
BB re-used many images true. The thing I am worried is by the end of chapter 5, we'll be at more than 3gb per download :/

Also question concerning the last version (spoiler):

P.S. @ASLPro3D Do not forget to update main page with update date and the version, it still says 0.4.3 ;)
Thanks, just did that...!!

Yeah, that is why we are trying to do smaller update patches, so people won't have to download that many gigs ever month/release... this month was a bit different though and needed to do a full sized version with patch... but "Book One" of the game will end on Chapter 6 (two more chapters... July or August) and will be shifting to a side arc story (William's punishment) to test out a new system and way of doing things, before continuing with "Book Two".

Now as for your question...

Reactions: Forix and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's, how does that saying go? One man's nightmare is another man's fantasy. Or some such. :) It's the whole reason that you can never please everyone, and on the flip side you can never displease everyone. There will also be someone who likes or dislikes what you do.

Inevitably someone will find it highly arousing, but I think even then, they'll understand what the scene was meant to convey. It's just that things like that are what turn them on.
You are absolutely right!

I've had some that have yelled "for" or "against" that scene for nearly 8 months now... even have had some try to "bully" me into changing the story to suit their desires and wishes... f*ck 'em! :D

As I said at the very start of doing this to them: "My story, my game... don't like it, don't play"...

I have been on this dusty, wet rock long enough to know that I am not going to please everyone, that there are just people that I could never please (if I wanted to), so I told people going into this... I am the pilot, my hands are on the wheel... if this puppy crashes, it is because I crashed it, not because I listened to a bunch of backseat drivers who want to tell me where I should drive or how fast. LOL!!!

I haven't managed to crash yet... thankfully... but this game is definitely an acquired taste, has a lot of (as some have put it) "blah, blah, blah"... but I am getting to do something I enjoy, there seems to people, like you, who appreciate that work and effort... and really, I am enjoying the drive and showing everyone the scenery! ;)

Nov 24, 2017
You are absolutely right!

I've had some that have yelled "for" or "against" that scene for nearly 8 months now... even have had some try to "bully" me into changing the story to suit their desires and wishes... f*ck 'em! :D

As I said at the very start of doing this to them: "My story, my game... don't like it, don't play"...

I have been on this dusty, wet rock long enough to know that I am not going to please everyone, that there are just people that I could never please (if I wanted to), so I told people going into this... I am the pilot, my hands are on the wheel... if this puppy crashes, it is because I crashed it, not because I listened to a bunch of backseat drivers who want to tell me where I should drive or how fast. LOL!!!

I haven't managed to crash yet... thankfully... but this game is definitely an acquired taste, has a lot of (as some have put it) "blah, blah, blah"... but I am getting to do something I enjoy, there seems to people, like you, who appreciate that work and effort... and really, I am enjoying the drive and showing everyone the scenery! ;)
Ah, I wish more game makers were willing to stick to their vision instead of bowing to the strident voices of a vocal minority or hell, even a vocal majority. Make the game you want to make.

Lots of games started out with me really liking the premise and where the maker wanted to take things. A few updates in, they cave to the vocal posters and I lose interest in their game as it gets inevitably watered down.

Hell, lesbian scenes do absolutely nothing for me, but I still like where you are going with this game and wouldn't dream of asking you to take it out. :) I can't stand scat, but I still find Combin Ation games have a gutter charm that keeps drawing me in. :p I just have to close my eyes and pretend that the poo isn't there.

More people need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and accept that different people like different things.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
why this game is 1.6 gb ? after the sex with his niece and the prelude the game ended? why is it too short?
if you are using the webp version, there's a small bug in the script, that prevents you from advancing to the next chapter
download the intermediate bugfix and extract the content to the game folder

Reactions: ASLPro3D

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
if you are using the webp version, there's a small bug in the script, that prevents you from advancing to the next chapter
download the intermediate bugfix and extract the content to the game folder
do i need to download zip files? or rar ?

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes