Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Seriously what happened to kemono?
I don't know the definitive answer other what I've already posted here and in the quoted thread below.
So...
If you have Telegram (which I don't), you can check out their channel. The link is at the bottom left of their page under Community. Maybe you can get more information there.
But don't expect a reply, they are bombarded with questions and complains, so they are fed up with all the people bitching and tend to ban people who are annoying.
You could also check the Partychan link in the same corner, but these are just es uninformed as we are, albeit with the typical 4chan attitude.
This is from there:
1713458742686.png
Don't know how reliable it is. Shut down could mean they did it themselves (because of what I wrote before) or something/someone threw a wrench in their gears.

All we can do is wait. :whistle:

Reactions: porotropo

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know the definitive answer other what I've already posted here and in the quoted thread below.
So...

But don't expect a reply, they are bombarded with questions and complains, so they are fed up with all the people bitching and tend to ban people who are annoying.
You could also check the Partychan link in the same corner, but these are just es uninformed as we are, albeit with the typical 4chan attitude.
This is from there:
View attachment 3552814
Don't know how reliable it is. Shut down could mean they did it themselves (because of what I wrote before) or something/someone threw a wrench in their gears.

Thank you very much for trying to keep us informed, I appreciate it very much.

fericious1

Sep 14, 2020
So...

This is from there:
View attachment 3552814

damnnnn

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
If they want people to stop pestering them then they should make a public notice explaining the situation. You'd think by now they'd have learned that giving their audience the silent treatment when something is going wrong isn't gonna work.

Reactions: letmehavemail