Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
I can't even get that far. The site literally won't load for me. It says that you should be able to create an account from the page that the link takes you to. That page doesn't come up. I get an all white page when I click the link.
After creating an account on e-hentai, you need to delete eXhentai cookies in your browser. Then try to open exhentai again.

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
Kemono has revived fanbox importer babyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Now I just gotta wait for the one specific artist that I look at to be imported.. I have no idea how long that'll take :,)

Reactions: caiban123bo

caiban123bo

Dec 5, 2019

To actually get into the site, you need to follow this guide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dumbass question but does exhentai has somekind of region blocking ?. i'm in SEA and no matter whatever methods i try, i still can't get exhentai to load, it alway a white blank page

Laluzerne69

Dec 28, 2023
Kemono has revived fanbox importer babyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Now I just gotta wait for the one specific artist that I look at to be imported.. I have no idea how long that'll take :,)
Well now they should revive their gumroad importer as well and allow people to upload ko-fi accounts and all of the art from said accounts.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84
Nov 20, 2017
Yep... at first I couldn't get into any account specific tab.
And now it's it's completely dead.
Well... we just have to wait and see

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
Idk if it's just the artists I check, but I've still not seen a single update for any fanbox ones since the initial release of the fanbox importer test. There's one artist which I can only pray gets updated, but even big shot ones aren't getting updated. Again, they could also just be not adding anything, but I struggle to believe that

JStuckey2018

Aug 8, 2018
Idk if it's just the artists I check, but I've still not seen a single update for any fanbox ones since the initial release of the fanbox importer test. There's one artist which I can only pray gets updated, but even big shot ones aren't getting updated. Again, they could also just be not adding anything, but I struggle to believe that
All you have to do is click "recent" under "Artists".
kemono.su_artists_updated.jpg