Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

ang194

Mar 14, 2021
Not just Patreon.
Dude what are you saying, they're LITERALLY updating only Patreon's account and some Discord but all the others are DEAD (FANBOX since September, Fantia since last year, Gumroad / DLsite / SubscribeStar since 2021/22). The last 1000 accounts updated are Patreon with 4-5 Discord.

I'm so curious to know what Kemono you're using if you're seeing other accounts being updated

Last edited:

Fire117

Aug 8, 2022
Dude what are you saying, they're LITERALLY updating only Patreon's account and some Discord but all the others are DEAD (FANBOX since September, Fantia since last year, Gumroad / DLsite / SubscribeStar since 2021/22). The last 1000 accounts updated are Patreon with 4-5 Discord.

I'm so curious to know what Kemono you're using if you're seeing other accounts being updated
All I'm saying is not only Patreon is getting updated on there and it isn't from what I saw on there with my own 2 eyes.

No need to be rude as that comment kinda is.

caiban123bo

Dec 5, 2019
fanbox/fantia still dead. Don't know how long it will take them to fix it but my hope isn't that high.... Is there any alternative to kemono out there ?

dienstenarv

Aug 13, 2023
The thing with Kemono is that it is a one-of-a-kind piracy site that many other sites use as their source of material. So, if Kemono goes down, which it's Fanbox evidently is, so does Fanbox updates on other sites. Sure, R34 may provide you with teasers of images, but will never provide a full image set.
Kemono has had problems with their importers in the past, but they have also fixed them too. With Fanbox cracking down against piracy, I'm almost not surprised the devs are not really doing anything about it. They are literally battling against a site that is actively fighting back against piracy. Even if Kemono moves entirely, it will take a long time before it gets set up and refilled with the content as it is now.

Basically, what I'm tryna say is, although it sucks balls that we can't look at Fanbox content and whatnot, the struggle to even get those importers working again is definitely not something we should overlook.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Looks like Fanbox is working again, although the newer ones I checked still only have the older posts listed. It could be that they're testing the importer for now.

Reactions: LoganTodd