Why Do You Not Play Female Protagonist Gamess?

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
In all honesty you won't learn a damn thing reading that "bozo like the sky because it's blue" type of conversation, YOU have the creative mind and the only ideas that matters are your own, don't be afraid to be original just because some illiterate caveman didn't give you his approval, keep in mind that you're not doing the one and only work of your life, as you are a creative person (as I believe) and you'll make a hundred more stories, some of them will get more popular than others but it's not what matter.

the one only thing that matter is that you get to work, create stories and give them to the world, use that bottomless well of your imagination to create as much as you can until you die.

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
The reward loop in female protagonist styled games is usually backwards. Meaning you need to fail to see the scenes. In rpgmaker games that means you have to get your ass kicked in combat. In VNs that means the mc usually acts like a bimbo, or a literal retard, because every single lecherous boss/horny teen/animal is out smarting and tricking the mc into sex. It also doesn't help that so many of the games are written very poorly too.
I kind of agree. With most female mc games with either corruption elements or combat you have to make wrong decisions, not make smart choice or lose to progress. Thats why i think there is a needs to be different type of female protags and male minor characters. If the female mc is the lecherous boss and male minor characters are the ones that is submissive and resisting sex. I know it will come under the argument that is counter intuitive, as it does goes against the normal perception that if a hot girl want to have sex with a guy, would the guy ever dislike it. In order for it to work, the libido should be reversed. It should be the female protag that is full of libido and male submissive is more effeminate and shy. Again not common irl, but again these are games not real life after all

Sep 1, 2023
In all honesty you won't learn a damn thing reading that "bozo like the sky because it's blue" type of conversation, YOU have the creative mind and the only ideas that matters are your own, don't be afraid to be original just because some illiterate caveman didn't give you his approval, keep in mind that you're not doing the one and only work of your life, as you are a creative person (as I believe) and you'll make a hundred more stories, some of them will get more popular than others but it's not what matter.

the one only thing that matter is that you get to work, create stories and give them to the world, use that bottomless well of your imagination to create as much as you can until you die.
Thanks Jack.
Yeah I don't want to sound pompous and label myself a creative, but I do have multiple stories I am hungry to share. I pour alot of effort into every little detail ... and it kinda sucks hearing there are wide swaths of audience that won't give it a try. It does influence my creative decisions on some levels.

But less so every day. I am coming to terms with the idea my personal kinks isn't shared by most, and to see this as a my personal letter of love for female protagonist games. Hopefully when it's released (god knows when lol), I will have created a decent product for those who do enjoy this particular style of story-telling and kink.

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrboom90

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
and to see this as a my personal letter of love for female protagonist games.
And this must be your drive. It may not be the traditional harem cookie-cutter formula, but players with the same kink as you will flock to your game.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
People only really play female protagonist in games because they want to get a succinct boner, and they want something to oogle at. Who doesn't want to see voluptuous tities and oyster crevices?

Reactions: Northern_Blade