• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Whitetentaclesfm Collection [2024-01-29] [Whitetentacle]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spioh

Feb 18, 2020
The account was suspended. Reason for it is a bit unclear, at least to me. Title message was " Regarding realistic images that could be mistaken for real-life photographs " but description how they do not allow other people's content (model). And that one of the guidelines were broken, so I guess two mentioned?
They didn't say which work was a problem either. Pretty sure everything was censored so that shouldn't be the case.
I was done with SourceFilmmaker before pixiv suspension anyway. Maybe I post Blender content one day but no idea when since I also need to learn how to use it etc.
Im not 100% sure but it seems like a crackdown on 3d artists in general (some ppl claimed that pixiv said their art was too realistic). Even big guys like HydraFXX got banned so i guess its some kind of prejudice against 3d artists on pixiv part.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
The account was suspended. Reason for it is a bit unclear, at least to me. Title message was " Regarding realistic images that could be mistaken for real-life photographs " but description how they do not allow other people's content (model). And that one of the guidelines were broken, so I guess two mentioned?
They didn't say which work was a problem either. Pretty sure everything was censored so that shouldn't be the case.
I was done with SourceFilmmaker before pixiv suspension anyway. Maybe I post Blender content one day but no idea when since I also need to learn how to use it etc.
It's looking like they're starting to crack down on realistic 3D or something, another artist I follow who makes similar content just got hit with a notice as well.

I follow a different artist on Discord who makes and posts tentacle/alien/monster content there, so that's an option for you if you want it. Here as well. Odd that creators are having to circle back to posting on forums to share their work.

z9db781i01b

Sep 21, 2022
A lot of people are getting removed recently. Your witcher stuff is favourite ever. Hope you create again!

Reactions: Apice and Joshy92

econway3118

Jul 30, 2018
Love your work, especially the Yen/botchling stuff. Sorry that your pixiv account was suspended, but I do hope that you continue to share your content again in the future.

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
Looking forward to your new work

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote