• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Whitetentaclesfm Collection [2024-01-29] [Whitetentacle]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 30, 2017
Whoever is updating us with new content, I just wanted to thank you.

Btw, is it okay to leave a review up top? I keep noticing a trend when it comes to pirated works such as this, people don't leave a review for some reason. Does leaving a review give the thread unwanted traffic which could lead to it being taken down or something?

Reactions: SkrerkS

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018

Btw, is it okay to leave a review up top? I keep noticing a trend when it comes to pirated works such as this, people don't leave a review for some reason. Does leaving a review give the thread unwanted traffic which could lead to it being taken down or something?
Nope is just that ppl dont tend to review animations just games

Reactions: SerPounceTheCat

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Nope is just that ppl dont tend to review animations just games
That's true. With animations and stills collections the previews on the first page are really the only review you're gonna need to decide if you like it.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
New one from last month:

Would love to see a whole series of the Witcher girls getting bred with various monsters. I also like the fact he's also about the only animator who does birth stuff aside from Nullstudios / Roman, and with suitably freaky births to boot.

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
i dunno what it is, but there's something about whitetentacles triss/yen models that are just better than anyone else's, wish more artists used them

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
Just a heads up, both mega links from the 2019 and 2022 links lead to the same folder for the 2019 content.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
he improves and improves and keeps going with new stuff - but two things are very unfortunate:

- his updates are relative slow - slower than a couple years ago in my opinion (but maybe i am wrong)
- he doesn't accept requests or commissions... and therfore isn't also on sites like e.g. patreon

Reactions: echo32

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
New work:

Content: Yennefer, monsters, birth

Unscheduled

Jun 26, 2020
One of the best, anyone know what rigs he uses/where to get them?
Afaik all rigs I got were from SFMlab. The rigs in Source Filmmaker that come with it are also sometimes working with the models. rig_biped should work with the yen model. Replacing rig with correct one if first one failed requires you to rename the model before applying new rig. Its a weird quirk in sfm. I'm not sure if this even applies anymore will have to test it. I can't tell anymore since I use it so irregularly over the years. This used to be a work around afaik long ago. Message me personally here or on pixiv and I'll try to help.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote