• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Whitetentaclesfm Collection [2024-01-29] [Whitetentacle]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Unscheduled

Jun 26, 2020
To answer some of the questions that were posted her and regularly on pixiv and some basic information. I don't know about which topic or thing to type about first or in what order so I will try and condense as much as possible. English isn't my mothers tongue. I'll probably spent shitload of time even making this post and rewrite it multiple times because how my brain works.

- I have not made any of these models, its all downloaded from SFMLab and rarerly used from steam workshop itself, some stuff from gmod workshop but I'm not sure right now which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- I'm not on any pay sites due to various reasons. Do any sites even allow exclusively monster content like mine? And plus I dont want to get money from people and then go silent or stop making anything for months. I can already imagine pressure of being forced to make content. What if the anim I make is dogshit and people are paying me? Its easier to handle criticism when I do it for free and its own personal idea. I feel drastic changes would happen once I start accepting money from people who want to support me. I guess there is some faulty logic there but I'm clueless.

- If you read all this shit idk you are epic I guess. And trust me it was even longer originally. To those people who wait always for my anims idk what to say but I'm sorry I'm not a regular uploader type, I wish I could be more disciplined.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To answer some of the questions that were posted her and regularly on pixiv and some basic information. I don't know about which topic or thing to type about first or in what order so I will try and condense as much as possible. English isn't my mothers tongue. I'll probably spent shitload of time even making this post and rewrite it multiple times because how my brain works.

- I have not made any of these models, its all downloaded from SFMLab and rarerly used from steam workshop itself, some stuff from gmod workshop but I'm not sure right now which.

- I'm not on any pay sites due to various reasons. Do any sites even allow exclusively monster content like mine? And plus I dont want to get money from people and then go silent or stop making anything for months. I can already imagine pressure of being forced to make content. What if the anim I make is dogshit and people are paying me? Its easier to handle criticism when I do it for free and its own personal idea. I feel drastic changes would happen once I start accepting money from people who want to support me. I guess there is some faulty logic there but I'm clueless.

- If you read all this shit idk you are epic I guess. And trust me it was even longer originally. To those people who wait always for my anims idk what to say but I'm sorry I'm not a regular uploader type, I wish I could be more disciplined.
Thank you for sharing your stuff with us you make great animations.

Reactions: inxs955

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
"Why ugly monsters?"]
- Ugly creatures I do is because I'm a Taimanin Asagi, Butcha-U sort of fanboy. Especially butcha-u's "The Hatchery, Rayris, Metroid XXX, Dirty Prison ship, Youchuu no Ori etc. work. They all got similar ugly shit in it. The uglier and wilder shit is what is most fun to animate because its different.
Ah, a fellow connoisseur of the finer things.

I appreciate the work you do and look forward to more.

Regarding working for pay, yeah, it's getting to be pretty much impossible to find a service that allows anything besides consensual sex in the missionary position between married partners. And there's the extra pressure of PRODUCE CONTENT PRODUCE CONTENT PRODUCE CONTENT it brings. Working for yourself is always better.

Reactions: Joshy92

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again. I kept only the videos I think are worth keeping. Most are in 1080p but some are just in 720p. I interpolated most (or all?) of them so they all have 60FPS now. I reencoded them (AV1 or x265) and normalized (the few that have sound) and renamed them all.
This results in 47 video files of just about 89 MiB.

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
Has the creator stopped working and ditched the ship? Their works with Witcher bitches and monsters are hot af. Combined with lerico and nexus voice over. Fucking fine wine
plus I dont want to get money from people and then go silent or stop making anything for months
To those people who wait always for my anims idk what to say but I'm sorry I'm not a regular uploader type, I wish I could be more disciplined.
I mean, he's posted in this very thread saying he's an intermittent creator.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
might've gotten banned, seems like pixiv is clearing out alot of artists. deserved or not
yeah they do and its so weird to me cause there is ch*ld-stuff, aswell as stuff where characters (especially women) get tortured and decapitated and extrem bestiality-stuff too but this stuff stays (atm) for whatever reason during also niche kink content (but WAY more tame and in some way in an okay grey zone) gets canceled and deleted. i don't get it and it pisses me off.

is there even a site where "whitetentacle" is still active and posting? liked most of his stuff

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
might've gotten banned, seems like pixiv is clearing out alot of artists. deserved or not
Every time somebody whines about Pixiv deleting their account for "no reason" they always have/had uncensored stuff on their page.

Every.
Single.
Time.

It's Pixiv's site, their (Japan's (stupid, pointless nonsensical) laws) rules. There is no "crackdown" on non-Japanese artists, it's always some dumbass who thinks because they passed under the radar for a while, they can post uncensored stuff and get away with it forever. No, hiding it under a second image that isn't in the thumbnail isn't acceptable.

As far as Whitetentacle goes, he always had stuff censored plenty good enough, so they probably just took a break, and deleted their account to boot. Maybe. Who knows.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
For those worried about this thread being up to date. It has now been updated with everything up till 2024-01-29. Everything that was posted on Whitetentacle's Pixiv is in the downloads (bar some stuff from tumblr that is no longer acccesable due to deprecated links). See the changelog for more details. If you are concerned you are missing out on the recent releases before their Pixiv went kaput, check the MEGA download. Their last official release was around late June 2023 with the Yen and Watchman animation. They did not release anything beyond June 2023.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Some of the images in the topic opener have censorship on them but the description says no censorship, which one is it?

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Some of the images in the topic opener have censorship on them but the description says no censorship, which one is it?
No censorship whatsoever. Just images I pulled from Pixiv that I used for the topic opener when I started this thread because at the time I never knew VLC had a image capture built in.

Reactions: L3z1l3

Unscheduled

Jun 26, 2020
Every time somebody whines about Pixiv deleting their account for "no reason" they always have/had uncensored stuff on their page.

Every.
Single.
Time.

It's Pixiv's site, their (Japan's (stupid, pointless nonsensical) laws) rules. There is no "crackdown" on non-Japanese artists, it's always some dumbass who thinks because they passed under the radar for a while, they can post uncensored stuff and get away with it forever. No, hiding it under a second image that isn't in the thumbnail isn't acceptable.

As far as Whitetentacle goes, he always had stuff censored plenty good enough, so they probably just took a break, and deleted their account to boot. Maybe. Who knows.
The account was suspended. Reason for it is a bit unclear, at least to me. Title message was " Regarding realistic images that could be mistaken for real-life photographs " but description how they do not allow other people's content (model). And that one of the guidelines were broken, so I guess two mentioned?
They didn't say which work was a problem either. Pretty sure everything was censored so that shouldn't be the case.
I was done with SourceFilmmaker before pixiv suspension anyway. Maybe I post Blender content one day but no idea when since I also need to learn how to use it etc.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote