4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
Sorry for necrobumping.

It would seem that most antivirus software does not like the rapid creation of new .exe files when the initial .exe is run. My antivirus immediately begins scanning everything being unpacked which causes a huge cpu spike (the initial .exe is a gigabyte so who knows how much is being written and read simultaneously) and read errors (no sound when it finally finishes opening). All this went away when I turned off my antivirus (startup time went from 1min to 5sec).

It's jank as hell, but turning off your antivirus should solve any problems with the downloaded version. Caveat emptor.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
This is a really nice little game. Like a Creambee game but...not Flash, which is nice. It's got a good amount of options and it's well polished.

If I could add anything it would be more potential cum layers so there's more of a reason to keep playing after finishing once, and maybe some way to make her cum too. However, it is pretty complete as is and I'm definitely keeping an eye on what the dev's doing next.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Is it just me, cause why does the game have no sound at all?
It is just you. The game sounds aren't super complex but they are there, including a backing music track. Look out for the "speaker" and "music note" buttons in the game - clicking them mutes/unmutes the sound and music, respectively. Don't forget to also check your device's own sound settings, as well as whether your headphones/etc are plugged in properly.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
It is just you. The game sounds aren't super complex but they are there, including a backing music track. Look out for the "speaker" and "music note" buttons in the game - clicking them mutes/unmutes the sound and music, respectively. Don't forget to also check your device's own sound settings, as well as whether your headphones/etc are plugged in properly.
It can't be that. I've played the game on Newgrounds and the sound was working fine there. Plus, my computer's speakers are working fine and the game was unmuted.

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, creator of the game here. I'm not thrilled that the downloads are being shared but there's not much I can do to stop that from happening so I won't make a fuss over it. I am interested that some of you are having issues getting the desktop downloadables to work; I didn't have a huge sample size of people to test it with beforehand but even after releasing them via Patreon I haven't heard of many complications.

To pull back the curtain a little, the game is made for browser using HTML5 canvas and the desktop version is just the game's HTML5 archive running off of Node.js and then packaged with Web2Executable so it'll have a tidy EXE and the sound/art assets won't just be sitting around in the directory. Again, I haven't heard of this causing too many issues so I assumed it was fine. With some of the issues y'all have shared here in mind, I'll try to find a more reliable way to make a desktop version for my next game.

With all of that said, you don't need to download the game to play it. It is and always has been playable for free in-browser on Newgrounds and on some other sites. If you enjoyed it, I'd love if you considered supporting me. A decent portion of my current income comes from my Patreon and I'd love to be able to make these types of games full-time someday, but I want to get there while still keeping my games free to play.
you could send ticket to admin to give you control of this thread and change the link to your site.
love your game btw hope you find succes in your work (y)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm convinced the music is bugged. Whenever I click the music off and back on, it wouldn't play again.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes