Collection - Others - Completed - Whitemane's Inquisition [Final] [Sunspot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

silentndeadly13

The art is good, the scenes are well done, and there's a lot of variance you can do with each scene and with Whitemane, herself.
    It's refreshing to see a game where something so complex as changing your speed and depth is included, instead of a "Normal" "Faster" "Cum" choice, or just a progression of CG images.

Makes me miss the old days. Nostalgia fapping; is that a thing?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1005121

Great short flash game. Just know that it is basically some animation loops.

You get a couple scenes with variations of clothing, mods, and inclusion of futa is a great option.

Art and animation is top notch, would love a longer form game with this dev.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191732

Review version: "Final"

This isn't a game, it's just a set of animations with some customization.

Having said that, for what it is, it's pretty good; the animations are smooth, the customization allows for a broad range of appearances, there are some fetishes for those who like them (pubic hair, futa, nip and naval piercings, tattoos), and what it depicts is normal enough for it to be appealing. 4/5.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

mrjohndoelawlz

Not bad. Not great either, but not bad.

The animations are about on par with what was seen in late flash game animations.

I liked the sliders for the blowjob scene, even if they are ultimately pointless. Still neat.

I'm a fan of how the artist draws and animates cum. Too many artists do what I call "shotgun cumshot" where 4 or 5 ropes will shoot out at once and that's it. But no, the artist took time to animate each rope. Probably sounds like a small thing but it goes a long way.

You can run through all the content the game has in between 5 to 10 minutes. There's no ending either (that I could find) so just stop when you want to.

While the game is pretty decent, I don't think it justifies the 500+MB of bandwidth and 1.27GB of storage unzipped. The developer should really think about compressing their assets. This game could easily fit into a 15MB swf from 2012, content-wise.

Oh, and don't bother with the YCH download. It's simply a commissioned reskin of an already-made scene using the commissioner's OC.