collection​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-18
Release Date: 2021-11-21
Developer: Sunspot - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Whitemane's Inquisition

Win: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

YCH Sin'dorei Inquisition
Win
: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

custompic5.png 89a01daddade6a54ad0aed63abc747da.gif custompic1.png 75cf5e04817b1b663247802ed18996e0.gif custompic3.png e879952220594fee8b48315fbe59222d.gif Wallpaper3.png b86763e971f4b0d6fc93773a0599e8b9.gif Wallpaper2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crystalcoke

Aug 10, 2020
For what used to be a one or two scene flash game, I'm surprised that this became it's own thing down the line with more content. Any chance we'll see Sally Whitemane in Death Knight form?

Apr 14, 2019
After unzipping, I tried to play it. It wouldn't open and my computer got really laggy after going passed a warning of not trusting it by defender.
My CPU on Task Manager was maxed out and was coming from the game. I closed the process, it opened again. I closed that one and deleted the files then it calmed down.

I'll be skipping this, maybe it was just me though.

richter_gray

Jan 14, 2019
After unzipping, I tried to play it. It wouldn't open and my computer got really laggy after going passed a warning of not trusting it by defender.
My CPU on Task Manager was maxed out and was coming from the game. I closed the process, it opened again. I closed that one and deleted the files then it calmed down.

I'll be skipping this, maybe it was just me though.
Same happened to me, it created around 10 .exe processes with the same name and I had to manually stop each one of them in the task manager.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
That... is a very unfortunate tattoo coming up the back of her left thigh.
Until you actually zoom in to see what it really is (spoiler: it's a rose bush), it kinda looks like she shat herself in a couple of the thumbnails.

DreamDrum

Aug 6, 2021
The two seem to don't work for me, loading in the NW.JS screen, without go further... I play on a computer, i moved the files in differents harddisk, attempted to play it in administrator, etc nothing work

Sunspot Animations

Oct 26, 2020
Hi, creator of the game here. I'm not thrilled that the downloads are being shared but there's not much I can do to stop that from happening so I won't make a fuss over it. I am interested that some of you are having issues getting the desktop downloadables to work; I didn't have a huge sample size of people to test it with beforehand but even after releasing them via Patreon I haven't heard of many complications.

To pull back the curtain a little, the game is made for browser using HTML5 canvas and the desktop version is just the game's HTML5 archive running off of Node.js and then packaged with Web2Executable so it'll have a tidy EXE and the sound/art assets won't just be sitting around in the directory. Again, I haven't heard of this causing too many issues so I assumed it was fine. With some of the issues y'all have shared here in mind, I'll try to find a more reliable way to make a desktop version for my next game.

With all of that said, you don't need to download the game to play it. It is and always has been playable for free in-browser on Newgrounds and on some other sites. If you enjoyed it, I'd love if you considered supporting me. A decent portion of my current income comes from my Patreon and I'd love to be able to make these types of games full-time someday, but I want to get there while still keeping my games free to play.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes