VN Others Completed White Album 2 Introductory & Closing Chapter + Specials [v1.0.0.2] [Leaf]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Cheating?
Betrayal?
True Love Story?

These three things together give me the picture of: "I love you more than anything, but I'm still gonna fuck your sister."
While you are able to make the decicions to go down one of the multiple routes of this game which feels like what you are saying, the 'true routes' of White Album 2 are the very definition of true love and one of the saddest and most beautiful love story I've ever read.

And yes, it's definitely not a game to fap. If you're going to spend body fluits on this one, it most likely will be tears - and lots of them. Also make sure not to turn down the background piano music while reading as it adds very much to the atmosphere.

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Uhm does anynone know why movies wont play if i run WA2_En.exe? i have black screen.

Update: Nvm. i fixed it

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
Is this game have the same ending as the original anime? Or there is a different ending we can get...

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Nice a torrent! ^_^

Now, i need to play the 1st Part to understand what's going on here or how's the thing?

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
So I was wondering, This Fandisc that named which contains Kazusa's and Setsuna's true endings,will be included with Coda translation in the future?

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
I couldn't find any walkthrough or guide for this game! If there is one,I would really appreciate it for any txt file or link...

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I notice cheating tag what's about it?
and when appear "CODA" translated?
Exactly what it says, the MC goes around fucking both the girls, even more girls if you want him to, for the sake of annoying drama. This VN is so highly rated but I have a feeling it's just gonna be full of forced over-the-top dumb drama that's gonna make me want to murder all the characters.

What would happen if it was the other way around though? If the drama revolved around HER fucking two guys. Man, the rage, not so highly rated no more ain't it?

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is it good? Never got in the anime pass the first 10 min. Is it like it?
Yeah it's really good, you can read my review on it in the reviews section. It's kinda like the anime since the anime is an adaptation... but better obviously. A lot more stuff and a lot more engaging since you get to make choices.

Reactions: zusoz

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
still waiting for "coda" being translate =(( I seriously want that ending so bad that I eventually dreaming sometime.

Reactions: zusoz
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes