VN Others Completed White Album 2 Introductory & Closing Chapter + Specials [v1.0.0.2] [Leaf]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The wording is weird, yes. This is the full game. It contains the three main chapters: Introductory, Closing, and Coda, plus the extra chapter as well as the two afterstories. It's the complete package. Also before you start reading this massive novel (easily 80+ h) you could watch the anime adaptation first which is only 13 episodes long and it covers the Introductory Chapter. If you enjoy it then you're sure to love the novel too.
ah I see thank you. Yeah I found about the anime first then before I was gonna watch saw there was a game and someone told me it's best to play the game first.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The wording is weird, yes. This is the full game. It contains the three main chapters: Introductory, Closing, and Coda, plus the extra chapter as well as the two afterstories. It's the complete package. Also before you start reading this massive novel (easily 80+ h) you could watch the anime adaptation first which is only 13 episodes long and it covers the Introductory Chapter. If you enjoy it then you're sure to love the novel too.
Don't we need to play White Album 1 tho?

lolo1221

Feb 13, 2020
Guys, this game is not for a quick fap. This is peak VN get ready to cry like a bitch at the end of each route.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes