VN Others Completed White Album 2 Introductory & Closing Chapter + Specials [v1.0.0.2] [Leaf]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
also, what are the differences between this specials, tokuten and mini-after stories? thanks in advance!
Extended Edition (3 DVD)

Contains bonus disc that includes , the additional scenario "Fugutaiten no Kimi e" that was added in the console releases, all related drama CDs and novels, and system voices (originally part of the pillow talk CD that was a Sofmap bonus for Closing Chapter).

Special Content (3rd disc from Extended edition)

Only Contains bonus disc that includes White Album 2 – Mini-After Story, the additional scenario “Fugutaiten no Kimi e” that was added in the console releases, all related drama CDs and novels, and system voices (originally part of the pillow talk CD that was a Sofmap bonus for Closing Chapter)

Mini-after stories (included in SC disc)

Features the after stories for both Kazusa's and Setsuna's true endings.

Reactions: Twistty

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Extended Edition (3 DVD)

Contains bonus disc that includes , the additional scenario "Fugutaiten no Kimi e" that was added in the console releases, all related drama CDs and novels, and system voices (originally part of the pillow talk CD that was a Sofmap bonus for Closing Chapter).

Special Content (3rd disc from Extended edition)

Only Contains bonus disc that includes White Album 2 – Mini-After Story, the additional scenario “Fugutaiten no Kimi e” that was added in the console releases, all related drama CDs and novels, and system voices (originally part of the pillow talk CD that was a Sofmap bonus for Closing Chapter)

Mini-after stories (included in SC disc)

Features the after stories for both Kazusa's and Setsuna's true endings.
oh, so special basically has all of these then? does this mean that if i get
introductory + closing + specials
i get the complete package? or is there something i lack?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I love the tags.
Cheating
Betrayal
Pure Love Story XD
The MC is your typical hetare protagonist that is common in harem and love triangle h-games. The reason why this game is so highly regarded is due to the drama of just how annoying and stupid the characters are, like the worst kind of soap opera. Personally, i can't stand it. If you like that stuff though, yeah, it is one of the higest rated story-focused H-games of all time.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I liked the VN itself, however I do agree that I wanted nothing more than to choke the living shit out of the MC. Setsuna wasn't far behind.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I liked the VN itself, however I do agree that I wanted nothing more than to choke the living shit out of the MC. Setsuna wasn't far behind.
Setsuna didn't do anything wrong until her route in CC and Coda. She's basically the opportunist who got dumped and refused to give up because MC still showed her a chance, pretty much understandable motive as one of the main heroine characters. The shit goes sour after you enter her route tho, she became super entitled and lame. Her best friend is also lamest character in the story btw (no, not the short haired one, but the miss houjo one).

It's Kazusa who's stupid and coward beyond helping. Didn't want to begin relationship with MC, but also didn't want to let him go with Setsuna either, her whole personality is full of contradiction, also her childish personality while acting as tsundere character in the Coda was made me annoyed as hell. But it's also understandable I guess because. . . Uh, woman?

But honestly the worst and the key character of this story is the MC himself, if he could be a bit decisive on settling down his feelings for both of the main heroines, there wouldn't be this absolute shitshow situation. But all in all, I think it's still good ride. Never have I ever been reading VN that's written with this amount of drama and raw emotion.

Enibe

Feb 5, 2023
Here it is:

(patched)
Could someone reupload? File no longer exists.

Nevermind, opening post has the special content and the links still work there, I somehow missed them..

Kazutal

Feb 26, 2021
is the one out on steam the first game ? And does it have the H scenes ?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I always heard good things about this so was wanting to give it a try at some point. Since I didn't see it on steam I came here. I'm a bit confused about one thing tho with the wording as it says " Introductory & Closing Chapter". does this mean it's the full game or the prologue and ending. I assume full as be weird to have just the prologue and ending but not 100% sure cause of th wording.

Sep 12, 2021
I always heard good things about this so was wanting to give it a try at some point. Since I didn't see it on steam I came here. I'm a bit confused about one thing tho with the wording as it says " Introductory & Closing Chapter". does this mean it's the full game or the prologue and ending. I assume full as be weird to have just the prologue and ending but not 100% sure cause of th wording.
The wording is weird, yes. This is the full game. It contains the three main chapters: Introductory, Closing, and Coda, plus the extra chapter as well as the two afterstories. It's the complete package. Also before you start reading this massive novel (easily 80+ h) you could watch the anime adaptation first which is only 13 episodes long and it covers the Introductory Chapter. If you enjoy it then you're sure to love the novel too.

Reactions: Twistty
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes