VN Others Completed White Album 2 Introductory & Closing Chapter + Specials [v1.0.0.2] [Leaf]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The "ONLY" vn i ever bought and the only anime that made me feel something inside. Thank you.

PS. Kazusa best girl, fuck Setsuna
The ONLY Visual novel you ever bought? Yes yes, I know. We're on a pirate website and I really can't change your ways.
But Seriously, Don't you feel just a bit guilty? I have bought tons of games RPG/VN's even though I could easily get it from here.

Don't take this personally. Just a question

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This is not all of the VN FYI. This is like 2/3 of it. There's still 1 huge act left to be translated.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Cheating?
Betrayal?
True Love Story?

These three things together give me the picture of: "I love you more than anything, but I'm still gonna fuck your sister."

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
The ONLY Visual novel you ever bought? Yes yes, I know. We're on a pirate website and I really can't change your ways.
But Seriously, Don't you feel just a bit guilty? I have bought tons of games RPG/VN's even though I could easily get it from here.

Don't take this personally. Just a question

the reason why i bought it was because it moved me. Nothing more, nothing less. Also i have bought other games but not VN's. only this but i bought this twice.

aa1320

Apr 4, 2017
damn it guys, this is not a game for fap. The story is fking awesome. You will regret if you just "ctrl" to the end

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
The anime to this was one of the first I ever watched and I liked it untill, well.. things happened and it came to an end i couldn't accept.
When I saw this VN I hoped to play it and finally give it an ending I can be content with, but I am still not sure how much seeing this story will play with my feelings again ^^

Reactions: zusoz

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry to bother but i have a question about this..

This is a 2nd game? it looks great and i need to know if...

I need to play the first part or how's the thing so i can understand all the game... and of course wait for the fully translated version...

Im asking if have a precuel because it has the number 2 on the name so...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry to bother but i have a question about this..

This is a 2nd game? it looks great and i need to know if...

I need to play the first part or how's the thing so i can understand all the game... and of course wait for the fully translated version...

Im asking if have a precuel because it has the number 2 on the name so...
Yup, there's a first one but as far as I know, they're not connected in any way and it's not translated, on top of all. Maybe someone like @Urusaisenpai can tell you more, since he knows the most about it!

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Cheating?
Betrayal?
True Love Story?

These three things together give me the picture of: "I love you more than anything, but I'm still gonna fuck your sister."
this is what they called todokanai koi ... meaning "love beyond your reach"... second no...it is not i love you more than everything but i still love fucking your sister...this is beyond it...or i can say first they are best friend...third they seduced the main not the main ideas...last..fuck it who care.. ntr beyond einsteins

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
What a rough ride to play through all the routes in three days. Productivity zero. What a troll to have the first ten or so lines of coda translated. Such bamboozle. Oh well. The wait will be long.

Reactions: Haise01

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't frequently buy games either but if you really like one maybe it's worth it to reward the creators. Most of these VN shops are small and don't make much money.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes