VN Others Completed White Album 2 Introductory & Closing Chapter + Specials [v1.0.0.2] [Leaf]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverWA.png

Overview:
As if to match the guitar I play in the afternoon music classroom. As if to match the piano someone plays in the next room. The pure singing voice from the rooftop connects the three disconnected melodies. It all started in such a day in late autumn. At that time, someone fell in love. Everyone was doing their best. Everyone pushed on. Everyone was intent and honest… We formed a bond and obtained a precious moment. That’s why someone fell in love. A love that was too late, a love that shouldn’t have occurred. And then comes winter. The falling snow covers all sins. And spring eventually comes, melting the snow and imposing all punishments.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-09
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Leaf
Translator: Todokanai TL -
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final + 1.0.0.2 Patch + Specials
Language: English
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation is complete.
Visit
for more info.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -

White Album Special Contents
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing nekim

sss.png image (1).jpg ssss.jpg 117463.jpg 117354.jpg sssss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Things to Know:
"You can start “White Album 2 ~Closing Chapter~” only after you finish “White Album 2 ~Introductory Chapter~”.
CODA”(unlocked after finishing both ~Introductory Chapter~ & ~Closing Chapter~) is not translated."

@brynhildr Ez clap no likes for you! :tf:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
I don't know if i should give it a try.. I mean kinetic novels are usually kinda meh

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018
I hear this is pretty much a polished machine translation. Can anyone refute/confirm? While I'd love to finally play it I can barely stand machine TLs in games with excuse plots, let alone stuff like WA2 where it's the main selling point.

Reactions: cooldude33

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Oh peanut butter of jelly, Been waiting for this!!!
with all those positive reviews i saw!
really wanting to play this game,

but i think, with coda untranslated i have to leave it for a while.
still thanks for the upload!! might want to try this!

Reactions: Haise01

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Wait up, how does this have "Unlockable Events" if it's a "Kinetic Novel"? Wouldn't that mean it HAS no narrative choices? Or am I misreading things and it's a multi-route after all? Hoping for the latter, I like some choice in my games XD

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
The "ONLY" vn i ever bought and the only anime that made me feel something inside. Thank you.

PS. Kazusa best girl, fuck Setsuna

Reactions: galgamesh

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I read that and i'm still trying to work out how they all fit together.

2 of them are the complete opposite of the third.
Well there is a love triangle. So the pure love triangle might apply to her? Then again in the literal sense, I'm not sure there can be anything PURE about it.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes