U

User_551620

This just occurred to me -- and maybe this has been addressed earlier in the thread -- but since this game is supposed to be incest free, does that mean there's never going to be any group sex between MC/Jenna/Monica/Katie?
IMHO i don't see any of this coming in the next Episode and i can't really imagine of any circumstances this could be true ? (hmm..well.perhaps the relation between Katie and Jenna..seems to be an intresting way..perhaps. but its my imagination)

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
How is it the game pushes you to have sex with the undesirables But as soon as your in the perfect spot to do the nasty with Monica she blows you off "And not in a good way" a like this game but the Stats are never right I tested the first Chapter numerous times to get the best lust score & i'm always about "5" short, Baffling???
Keep doing man, I'm always 2-3 short for monica and that introvert girl
..other than these 2, i think i always gett full marks

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had an error at the end of Ep 6 :
"NameError: name 'Ep6_Stats_Screen' is not defined"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a change in Episode6.rpy
Old line 1810 : $Ep5_Stats_Screen = False #End Episode 6 stats button
New line 1810 : $Ep6_Stats_Screen = False #End Episode 6 stats button
And now, it's working

Here is the modified file :

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
This was a nice surprise to see this morning ,i wasn't expecting to see this episode so quick.
Boy was i sweating when i started playing this thinking i might need to restart after having wanda under the desk and almost word for word everything mc was saying so was i :coldsweat:seeing monica leaning closer to the desk.
Got away with that one.
Zarah cum good for me in more ways than 1 always helping me out again and telling me the best ways to get monica, that's why i like her :evilsmile: And as a bonus i claimed all holes when i want from her .although after the scence with katie at the the pool i almost needed to go back to for relief again,but i'll have to wait now and see what jenna has in her sex dungeon for me :eek:penedeyewink:
Thank u for another brilliant update cheeky ,only thing i had a problem with was i couldn't check stats i got some error with ending

Cruel_vamp

Sep 18, 2017
How is it the game pushes you to have sex with the undesirables But as soon as your in the perfect spot to do the nasty with Monica she blows you off "And not in a good way" a like this game but the Stats are never right I tested the first Chapter numerous times to get the best lust score & i'm always about "5" short, Baffling???
Correct me if I'm wrong but the max stats are what they can be individually listed not all of them as some choices sacrifice some points for others so you can't get best of both worlds....But I could be wrong

Reactions: flanby and Jackbite

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but the max stats are what they can be individually listed not all of them as some choices sacrifice some points for others so you can't get best of both worlds....But I could be wrong
You make a good point. But what i meant is, I know you can't have Everyone with a top score But i set out just to get Monica's lust to max & was unable to? "But i have found a Walkthrough"

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
This update was sick. The game is legit cool, but I'd love to see a top to bottom walkthrough to get all the max points. Monica is the biggest grind from what I can see, along with the shy daughter, but they are going to be worth it once you can fully take them. This game feels way to real LOL.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
OMFG!!!
This game just never lets up.

With Wanda being so submissive, I'm even starting to like her, Angel was pretty cute and Katie at the pool, again, MFG!!

I also actually fucked Zarah as well this time, because it might make it more likely to get her and Monica in a three-way together. And apart from that, having her as a confidante to win Monica works great as well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, there isn't one woman in this game who isn't written in a way that is enjoyable for me and in most cases also sexy as hell.

Waitress' girl reaction was way, way weird, I'm looking forward to finding out what was the reason for that.

I hope when we see Jenna in her underwear, this will actually lead to getting a bit more "adult" with her.
I realize she's more shy than the other two family members, but after what we already did with both Katie and Monica, some serious boob fondling and some more sexual kisses sure would be appreciated.

This game continues to stay near or on the top of my list. You've got a gem here Cheeky-Gimp.
Thanks for your work, thanks for this well written, well rendered, incredibly erotic visual novel.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
well, i know Wanda is a bitch, but i feel a little sorry for her :)
Why?
She's obviously a sub and enjoys it. Doesn't mean that if she changes for the better, that you couldn't start to be nicer to her. Obviously still giving her orders, but less like a dick and more like a boss. ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes