Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
How is it the game pushes you to have sex with the undesirables But as soon as your in the perfect spot to do the nasty with Monica she blows you off "And not in a good way" a like this game but the Stats are never right I tested the first Chapter numerous times to get the best lust score & i'm always about "5" short, Baffling???

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I generally don't like the 'slow burn' trope in these games. You go update after update, episide after episode, and you don't really get any progress with the main women. Meanwhile there's other women you bang along the way and eventually you're like "These chicks are better, why is the dev wasting my time with this main girl anyway?"

While I enjoy the games this idea's present in Babysitter, Love Thy Neighbor, in some ways even Dating my Daughter the daughter may be hot but not so much more than all the other women you're fucking that it feels worth the wait

Every once in a while though a woman comes along that actually comes off like it's worth it. In this case, two in Monica and Katie. Jenna's still in the air for me.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I generally don't like the 'slow burn' trope in these games. You go update after update, episide after episode, and you don't really get any progress with the main women. Meanwhile there's other women you bang along the way and eventually you're like "These chicks are better, why is the dev wasting my time with this main girl anyway?"

While I enjoy the games this idea's present in Babysitter, Love Thy Neighbor, in some ways even Dating my Daughter the daughter may be hot but not so much more than all the other women you're fucking that it feels worth the wait

Every once in a while though a woman comes along that actually comes off like it's worth it. In this case, two in Monica and Katie. Jenna's still in the air for me.
I agree. Devs tend to drag out that one character to the point you don't even care by the time you can get them. There should be a limit to building suspense. Get them sooner, then get creative with the story to keep people interested

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 634, in script
E xJ "Yes?"
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'xJ',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 634, in script
E xJ "Yes?"
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 949, in __call__
self.resolve_say_attributes(False, wanted=speaking)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 845, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'xJ',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Where The Heart Is Ep6
Fri Jul 27 08:42:02 2018

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Usually when I play these type of games, there's always a character that I'm just not into. I'll play them and sex them but only just for completion sake. However, this game I can honestly say I'm enjoying every character: Monica, Jenna, Katie, Zarah, Debbie, Lily, Jolina, Angel and the bitch supermodel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_551620

Usually when I play these type of games, there's always a character that I'm just not into. I'll play them and sex them but only just for completion sake. However, this game I can honestly say I'm enjoying every character: Monica, Jenna, Katie, Zarah, Debbie, Lily, Jolina, Angel and the bitch supermodel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well..Katie...i hope she don't freak out during the MCs Actions at the Party.

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
This just occurred to me -- and maybe this has been addressed earlier in the thread -- but since this game is supposed to be incest free, does that mean there's never going to be any group sex between MC/Jenna/Monica/Katie?

Reactions: botc76

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys. For my first post ever i will share today's partial release of the 6th ep.

Get the word out because this game is probably the best or one the best out there! It is currently my only patronage
The game needs sharing, yes...but yu sir...deserve respect for your first post....
*salutes*

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes